Let's make Daily Mail readers SEETHE.

Acey

A lot of my comments not getting through now. Haven't had an e-mail telling me that any of them are out of order...

A reply to the top rated comment on the Prince Harry story made it through though.

Someone wrote "His Mum would be so proud", to which I replied "So would his Dad, James".

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I P Knightley

• BigC

• ...a bit disco

• Lovecraft

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I P Knightley

A lot of my comments not getting through now. Haven't had an e-mail telling me that any of them are out of order...

A reply to the top rated comment on the Prince Harry story made it through though.

Someone wrote "His Mum would be so proud", to which I replied "So would his Dad, James".

:rofl: brilliant

Feckin lovin this thread

I P Knightley

My comment on the "Michael Schumacher's family is 'speechless' about the support given" is in bronze medal position.

Posting it here for posterity.

"At least it's not just Michael who's speechless"

No way will it overtake the guy who simply said, 'get it over with and pull the plug'.

If this ridiculous post doesn't bring plenty negative ticks I'm giving up. The buggers seem to be liking too many of my comments. Even the Prince Harry being German one.

PeteSeeger, Rural, United Kingdom, about a minute ago

Not surprised to see the women of Britain slating this girl. Perhaps if they looked after themselves as well as this girl obviously does they'd be less spikey and more appreciative of looking after oneself. Males on the continent are spoiled compared to us. When we were taking over the world with our immoral empire could we not have brought back some good looking women to help with genes for future generations?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2833284/Lara-Stone-goes-topless-reveal-post-baby-body-raw-unretouched-photo-shoot.html#ixzz3IyZDt5Rg

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

My one on the domestic violence story's off to a no bad start.

A Stubbs, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 9 minutes ago

What's the problem? We've all done that before.

My one on the domestic violence story's off to a no bad start.

A Stubbs, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 9 minutes ago

What's the problem? We've all done that before.

C'mon son.

It's not hard to get a ton of red arrows by condoning wife beating.

You need to be more subtle that that. You're representing JKB here!

Georghe, London, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago

This is what happens when you let pensioners do things, a wooden Tudor deathtrap monstrosity.

84 dislikes. :laugh: up to 348 minus now, anyone broke 4 figures yet?

Same story as above.

Ryan Jarman, Wakefield, United Kingdom, 14 minutes ago

Looks like something from the Downtown Abbey times. Not nice at all. Should have given the money to the Children In Need.

1-14, averaging one dislike a min :lol:

scots civil war

My comment on the "Michael Schumacher's family is 'speechless' about the support given" is in bronze medal position.

Posting it here for posterity.

"At least it's not just Michael who's speechless"

No way will it overtake the guy who simply said, 'get it over with and pull the plug'.

wonderful stuff,ive had a look at this for the first time in ages and pmsl within seconds

C'mon son.

It's not hard to get a ton of red arrows by condoning wife beating.

You need to be more subtle that that. You're representing JKB here!

Sorry, I'll try harder next time. :dunce:

Georghe, London, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago

This is what happens when you let pensioners do things, a wooden Tudor deathtrap monstrosity.

84 dislikes. :laugh: up to 348 minus now, anyone broke 4 figures yet?

I'm at -332. My Milliband comment inching closer to 200 :)

In regards to Kate Middleton story.

"Another royal family member for the taxpayer to pay for. Do they not believe in contraception or something?"

19 dislikes in a matter of minuites

My first two efforts hit gold

I'm a celebrity

Ominous, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago

I find it sad a show like this is has to find a home on commercial television. It would attract much higher viewers if it was on the BBC. Ant and Dec are the natural successors to Morecombe and Wise and should be hosted accordingly on the nation's premier channel.

FIFA report

Ominous, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago

I genuinely hope this puts the issue to bed. For too long we have been guilty of casual racism simply because the British bid failed. This independent report has clearly vindicated the Quatar bid and raised some pertinent questions over our conduct. Personally I think the 2022 World Cup will be the most spectacular ever

Click to rate

2 of 3 replies

See all replies

2256926_p.jpg?cb=20141113

Dene, London, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago

Oh please.

Click to rate

mash, Birmingham, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

Yes mate so independent the guy who wrote it is now backtracking, FIFA just cherry picking the parts that suite them.

Some mileage in this one for sure...

http://www.dailymail...onvictions.html

well spotted

He is a human for goodness sake. Surely he is entitled to some compassion. Im sorry, but as a taxpayer, I actually feel ?600 is a ridiculously low sum for what this man has had to endure. Personally, I feel that there, of course, needs to be some boundaries but can this be at the expense of dignity?

My effort:

The worst thing he did was Handel stolen goods. Why is he been persecuted?Everyone picks up things that have fallen of the back of a lorry. Sending him to a country as foreign to him as it is too us is way over the top.

Top tip: You can pick up extra red arrows by adding in deliberate spelling mistakes.

My effort:

Can't imagine the order he went through, having to lie about your identity just to survive in what is supposed to be a 1st world country. Where are our morals? Poor man just wanted to make a home here!

Ominous, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 30 minutes ago

Is it just me - is it so ridiculous to suggest that an SNP/Labour coalition could be the answer to the mess Britain finds itself. Im not advocating Scottish independence but surely it is better to be led by lions rather than lambs.

I P Knightley

I've had a wee pop over on The Guardian. No such thing as red arrows but I've managed to draw out a few pant wetters with a claim that Joss Stone's version of No Mans Land is decent.

First post as Butchers garden

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2833074/Forget-door-handles-toilet-seats-germ-infested-objects-home-TOWELS.html#newcomment

Our bath towels get washed every fortnight without fail, my wife hates it when I have my shower first as she hates getting dried with a wet towel, but our hand towels get washed every 10 days or so, you can't be too careful, especially with the hand towels

My comment on Kim Kardashian has been a bit of a disaster:

What an amazing lady. A definite role model for any aspiring woman anywhere - if you're not very bright, wear less clothes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2832837/Kim-Kardashian-famous-booty-immortalized-SIMPSON.html#ixzz3Izs7tWok

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

+37

How :rofl:

Snake Plissken

This one?

(Quoting the Daily Mail; not naming a JKB poster!)

I've tried to post a message of support for the Snake. I don't know whether they'll remember me from before.

:lol:

That's not me but I approve of the post.

First post as Butchers garden

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2833074/Forget-door-handles-toilet-seats-germ-infested-objects-home-TOWELS.html#newcomment

Our bath towels get washed every fortnight without fail, my wife hates it when I have my shower first as she hates getting dried with a wet towel, but our hand towels get washed every 10 days or so, you can't be too careful, especially with the hand towels

I'm in silver medal position on that one!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2834321/Heavy-rain-causes-section-M25-motorway-COLLAPSE-winter-storm-batters-Britain-s-plenty-way.html?offset=0&max=100&jumpTo=comment-68763064#article-2834321

Georghe, London, United Kingdom, about 11 minutes ago

This would never happen under a labour government, can expect far more under UKIP's bloodied fist.

New273

YorkshireLass, York _ England, about 7 minutes ago

Are you kidding??? It's because of liebour that there is NO money

New313

27 dislikes in minutes. :) something deeply re-assuring about being hated by Daily Heil readers.

I P Knightley

Silver medal position on Oscar Pistorious.

I.P. Knightley, London, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago

Good to see Pistorious trying to overcome more obstacles to keep himself in as good condition as possible. I look forward to seeing the rehabilitated Oscar compete at the top level again once this ordeal is over for him.

Getting a bit of stick on the Jihad/passport story! Currently 4 likes and 78 dislikes!

Ribble, Edinburgh

At least once Labour are in Government and we move away from the separatist society being created by UKIP there will be far less people driven to joining the likes of ISIS due to persecution and marginalisation in this country! I for one welcome Millibands healthy multicultural society, breed friendship not hatred!

Were too soft, Dartford, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

In Edinburgh you will have absolutely no idea of whats coming your way, you na?ve lefty dreamer.

Longfellow22, Plymouth, United Kingdom, 51 minutes ago

Unless you have been living in a cave, you will realise that your beloved Liebour CAUSED this with an open-doors policy and blind adherence to the offenders human rights.

Damn my Dot Cotton is sexy post. A complete schoolboy!

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+

ARROW FACTOR

• Positive Ratings: 27
  • Negative Ratings: 24
  • Overall Rating:3

Comments in the last 24 hours:

opps that didn't work, currently 28-28, but a comment about Will doing the dirty on Kate with Ellie Goulding will hopefully boost my dislikes

Yay! Cracked 100 dislikes in a post. Was a bit too easy though as it was about immigration.

http://www.dailymail...t/link/68729250

Tazio, Edinburgh, 16 hours ago

Sad that he had to resort to these means to survive in the UK. If he had been given proper benefits he should have had from day one he would have been a model citizen.

Edited by Tazio

got a bite already

Butchers garden, Leith, United Kingdom, 2 minutes ago

I wonder what first attracted Ali to tiny multi millionaire Dec...........