Let's make Daily Mail readers SEETHE.

Acey

...a bit disco

I'm hoping to get this past the mods. :whistling:

"These "speciale needs" comments would have been hilariously funny had they been made by a comedian, eg. Billy Connolly, Dara O'Brien, Al Murray etc.

However, the fact that they came from a presenter of a factual motoring programme makes it an obscene insult to people who have special needs.

Jeremy leave trying to be funny to those that are indeed funny."

Good luck with that. They seem to be editing comments for fun on that one.

Meanwhile, Ive started an argument on yhe unmoderated Spanish prozzy story.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I P Knightley

• BigC

• ...a bit disco

• Lovecraft

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My entry on the Spanish prozzy story:

WIth a workforce of 300,000, one can only hope that these noble ladies take this initiative on and begin to form some kind of association to showcase their talents.

You could attract the world's finest talent to Europe and even negotiate some kind of TV rights deal. Imagine a trip down the highways becoming as popular as a visit to the Nou Camp for British holidaymakers.

- Prentice Busby, Balgreen, UK, 25/10/2010 20:12

I'm hoping to get this past the mods. :whistling:

"These "speciale needs" comments would have been hilariously funny had they been made by a comedian, eg. Billy Connolly, Dara O'Brien, Al Murray etc.

However, the fact that they came from a presenter of a factual motoring programme makes it an obscene insult to people who have special needs.

Jeremy leave trying to be funny to those that are indeed funny."

Got it in, already -6. haha :lol:

I P Knightley

The worst rated on the Clarkson story is one of the more reasonable comments I've seen on there since I started looking at the Mail comments (last Thursday).

They seem to want to defend Clarkson to the hilt; a fact that would probably piss him off no end!

I P Knightley

Must be potential in Tuesday's Littlejohn column!

Going on the Clarkson comments, I think the trick there would be to agree with Littlejohn and praise some of his humour - especially if he's used the phrase Elf'n'Safety (I've not read the column recently but guess it's a fair bet that he's still trotting that gem out.).

• 4 years later...
The People's Chimp

And now travellers.....

http://www.dailymail...using-list.html

We should be embracing the diversity that people from the travelling community bring us and doing all we can to integrate them into our lives. If this means "massaging" a few queues and statistics, so be it.

Shaking with rage? I do hope so..

:rofl:

The worst rated are pretty much all JKB.

On it.

This should also be easy pickings...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2831693/Number-Romanians-Bulgarians-working-UK-soars-35-year-total-number-jobs-hits-record-30-8million.html

Remember to copy and paste the links rather than clicking directly on them.

-205 on the Ebola one but strangely also 53 likes!

-75 and +9 on the Romanians and Bulgarians, along with six SEETHING replies.

Let's also throw a bit of royalty in to the mix...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2831612/Brolly-good-Prince-Charles-forced-shelter-heavens-open-tour-London-estate-Queen-dazzles-pink-Palace-reception.html

Edited by BigC

I P Knightley

'

STUPIDEST? No such word, correct way of saying it is "more stupid". How many more stupid postings will the DM allow? And how about NOT printing such vile comments as the one from I P Knightly (so do we all by the way, but not in a taxi). This person is obviously some kind of sick moron.'

- Max, Vancouver, Canada, 22/10/2010 22:13

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322779/Meet-worlds-oldest-siblings-racked-astonishing-474-years-them.html#ixzz137zWr9dZ

We have created a monster!!!!

This was probably one of the best episodes ever on the Internet in my experience.

Such a shame that what's left of that thread is anodyne praise and admiration for some old people. As I remember, I wasn't even cruel towards them; simply asked how they could all be sisters if they had different surnames. The seethe was incredible.

Boring sods.

"Hello Tazio,

We have received a number of complaints about the comment you made on article "Prince Charles forced to take shelter after the heavens open during tour of London estate" (/femail/article-2831612/Brolly-good-Prince-Charles-forced-shelter-heavens-open-tour-London-estate-Queen-dazzles-pink-Palace-reception.html), 12/11/2014 at 10:52

Due to the number of complaints received, your comment has been removed from MailOnline."

Edited by Tazio

Boring sods.

"Hello Tazio,

We have received a number of complaints about the comment you made on article "Prince Charles forced to take shelter after the heavens open during tour of London estate" (/femail/article-2831612/Brolly-good-Prince-Charles-forced-shelter-heavens-open-tour-London-estate-Queen-dazzles-pink-Palace-reception.html), 12/11/2014 at 10:52

Due to the number of complaints received, your comment has been removed from MailOnline."

Not getting your comment removed or getting banned is part of the game. You went in too hard and picked up a yellow.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2832286/Labour-MPs-cheered-jokes-lynching-Tory-minister-killing-royal-sick-alternative-poppy-day-comedy-night.html

Anti Tory and Royal Family comments at a Labour comedy show.

Went baw deep with

What's the problem? In any other walk of life you get rid of parasites why make an exception for the royal family?

Folk built their own Tudor house

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2832261/Truly-historic-couple-taught-plumbing-roof-tiling-16th-century-carpentry-build-Tudor-home-200-000-complete-low-ceilings-overhanging-floor.html

Went with

No wonder the building trade is in disarray when you've got amateurs building monstrosities like this. Should've got a proper builder in love

Can you do a wee favour for those of us who can't cope with idea of giving them too many clicks and copy over your comments and stuff? Maybe..? :)

I loved this thread the first time around. Superb bumpage BigC.

I seem to always start off with a rush of positive votes before bottoming out. :lol:

First one on the Romanians/Bulgarians page:

As a doctor I welcome the influx of Europeans into this country. Generally I find the ones most giving me trouble and wasting my time are loutish 'coming over here...' little Englanders.

-240. :D

DAVID YAZ, ELTHAM, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago

MK_doc . . . . you must be one of those barely qualified EU locums coming over here for the weekends and ripping the NHS off

musical patriot, leeds, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

That's because these " loutish" folk are English . They have paid tax to avail themselves of your services. Look in your trade mag for a position in Sophia or Bucharest.

Edited by dokratrO

42000 Romanians and Bulgarians get jobs in UK

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2831693/Number-Romanians-Bulgarians-working-UK-soars-35-year-total-number-jobs-hits-record-30-8million.html

Went for

Unemployment is at a 7 year low so it's reassuring our EU neighbours are coming here to fill the outstanding vacancies. The more the merrier!

That's me for now not wanting to go overboard.

I seem to always start off with a rush of positive votes before bottoming out. :lol:

First one on the Romanians/Bulgarians page:

[/font][/color][/size]

-240. :D

DAVID YAZ, ELTHAM, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago

MK_doc . . . . you must be one of those barely qualified EU locums coming over here for the weekends and ripping the NHS off

musical patriot, leeds, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

That's because these " loutish" folk are English . They have paid tax to avail themselves of your services. Look in your trade mag for a position in Sophia or Bucharest.

:glorious:

Had a wee shot at this, on this article:

http://www.dailymail...ging-floor.html - Minus 22 already and it's been 60 seconds :rofl:

How many benefits were they picking up whilst living in that caravan? Tax payers money being pumped into making a knock off product.
Edited by tian447

Bored, Benoit? :lol:

Quiet day at work. Got until lunch time to install an outside light that I'm nearly finished. It's great working in empty houses never get any hassle.

Prince Buaben
could have increased any potenital profits and saved a bit time if they had got experienced workmen from the continent