Let's make Daily Mail readers SEETHE.

Acey

Here are the rules:

1) Every so often, a link to a story from the Daily Mail website will be posted.

2) Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to post a comment on the story with the aim of making it the "worst rated" comment. In other words, your comment should make your typical Daily Mail reader seethe with fury.

Example

Here is a typically Daily Mail-ish Daily Mail story - muslims rargh

An example of the "best rated" comments:

"Make a stand Beverley, this is ENGLAND or was !!!!!!!!!!!"

...but we're not interested in those.

"Richard from Colchester" has the right idea, as you can see from the "Worst Rated" comments:

"I agree with the council, its totally irresponsible to have the smell of bacon where Muslims are present. I'm surprised action wasn't taken sooner!"

At the time of writing, this comment has been given the "thumbs down" 876 times. :lol:

So, can the fine trolls of Kickback do any better?

YOUR FIRST STORY

Girl, 11, kicked out of cheerleading team for "not shaking her booty enough".

Remember, the trick is keeping your comments subtle enough to slip through the moderation net, but remaining firmly on the wind-up.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Edited by Acey

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I P Knightley

• BigC

• ...a bit disco

• Lovecraft

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are the rules:

1) Every so often, a link to a story from the Daily Mail website will be posted.

2) Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to post a comment on the story with the aim of making it the "worst rated" comment. In other words, your comment should make your typical Daily Mail reader seethe with fury.

Example

"Richard from Colchester" has the right idea, as you can see from the "Worst Rated" comments:

"I agree with the council, its totally irresponsible to have the smell of bacon where Muslims are present. I'm surprised action wasn't taken sooner!"

At the time of writing, this comment has been given the "thumbs down" 876 times. :lol:

YOUR FIRST STORY

Remember, the trick is keeping your comments subtle enough to slip through the moderation net, but remaining firmly on the wind-up.

You need to get a job Acey. :)

I'm procrastinating while I'm meant to be trying to draft some fictional ****'s will. :verymad:

Is it not unethical to talk about your fictional clients like that? :D

Here are the rules:

Example

YOUR FIRST STORY

Acey, this is the best idea you've had in your entire kickback life, enough so to make me want to take back anything bad I've ever said to you, anyone who has ever met you, and anyone who will ever meet you.

I'm in.

Here are the rules:

Example

YOUR FIRST STORY

A brilliant idea thumbsup.gif

As long as it doesn't go the way of the Jack Wills forum.

The Old Tolbooth

I'm loving this, my comment is in too :thumbsup:

"She's been shaking her booty for 7 years and all of a sudden she gets shy, her teacher is quite right as she wont be so shy in 4 years time when a male askes her to "shake her booty" "

I'm loving this, my comment is in too :thumbsup:

"She's been shaking her booty for 7 years and all of a sudden she gets shy, her teacher is quite right as she wont be so shy in 4 years time when a male askes her to "shake her booty" "

laugh.gif

That will probably get thumbs up from Daily Mail readers.

They moderate it 'in advance' - might have to wait until tomorrow.

bah.

what did you post?

mine -

"let's face it, the mother was no cheerleader, was she? it's her fault for pushing the daughter into it as a kind of compensatory thing for her own frumpyness"

bah.

what did you post?

mine -

"let's face it, the mother was no cheerleader, was she? it's her fault for pushing the daughter into it as a kind of compensatory thing for her own frumpyness"

Something along the lines of - 'cheerleading is silly, but this kind of attitude should't be accepted in any walk of life, is it a case she won't do it or can't do it?'

But Ben from Northampton is 'romping' away with this prize atm.

Edited by Tucks

Can't remember my exact wording, but it's under the name of "Irvine Jambo" from the Highlands. :thumbsup:

edit: Was something about enjoying child beauty pageants, because they instill a competitive mentality.

Edited by Acey

The Old Tolbooth

laugh.gif

That will probably get thumbs up from Daily Mail readers.

:lol:

I thought they were more snobbish than your average S*n reader too :huh:

Something along the lines of - 'cheerleading is silly, but this kind of attitude should't be accepted in any walk of life, is it a case she won't do it or can't do it?'

But Ben from Northampton is 'romping' away with this prize atm.

he has a valid point as well!

Cheerleading is completely inappropriate in the first place, it is offensive to other cultures who do not believe girls should be showing skin. More clothes and then they can shake their booty as much as they like - so long as we can only see the eyes.

Cheerleading is completely inappropriate in the first place, it is offensive to other cultures who do not believe girls should be showing skin. More clothes and then they can shake their booty as much as they like - so long as we can only see the eyes.

You might've got away with it had you left the last part out. Subtlety is required. Although i'm not one to give advice, i managed to slip the line "I'm not defending paedophilia, but..." in a couple of time.

Edited by 2NaFish

You might've got away with it had you left the last part out. Subtlety is required. Although i'm not one to give advice, i managed to slip the line "I'm not defending paedophilia, but..." in a couple of time.

I knew I'd taken it too far, couldn't resist.

:angry:

cashgenerator

Here are the rules:

Example

YOUR FIRST STORY

Superb thread!!

I decided to try something that could (I think) have been written by a Daily Mail reader, but that I'd expect to annoy people reading that article. But it could backfire and end up with a really high approval rating. :ninja:

mine was something along the lines of

"its always the chunky girls who have a problem with this sort of thing isn't it?"

:whistling:

Was there a delay between you posting and it going on?

it's the unmoderated apprentice story. you have to click 'newest' to see the new ones.

I decided to try something that could (I think) have been written by a Daily Mail reader, but that I'd expect to annoy people reading that article. But it could backfire and end up with a really high approval rating. :ninja:

I was weary of ending up doing that too. It ended up as a rallying call to those annoyed at teacher's not being allowed to order kids to shake it and how this marked another step on the inevitable slide into anarachy. They could ignore the paedophilia and go Littlejohn on it.

why do all her friends look mentally handicapped in that top picture?

I would see to her backside until the neighbours complained about the smell.

- Jean Luc's Face, Edinburgh, 21/10/2010 23:36

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was weary of ending up doing that too. It ended up as a rallying call to those annoyed at teacher's not being allowed to order kids to shake it and how this marked another step on the inevitable slide into anarachy. They could ignore the paedophilia and go Littlejohn on it.

I went for the "In my day, you'd have got a clip round the ear for talking back to a teacher." strategy. I can't remember the details, but I got some swipes in about TV chat shows and bad parenting, before finishing with "It's no wonder we're all going to hell in a handcart". :teehee: