X Factor betting

Jeepers

:lol:

You know what I mean mate!

Excuse me if my head is a bit all over the place just now!

The slip FROM BET FRED B) is on the way tomorrow.

Until then, its back to the vino! :santa:

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Can the smiley team get a nice big LYING BARSTEWARD on this Jeepers Creepers picture please. :smuggy:

jeepers_creepers_.jpg

:lol:

You know what I mean mate!

Excuse me if my head is a bit all over the place just now!

The slip FROM BET FRED B) is on the way tomorrow.

Until then, its back to the vino! :santa:

Sure thing, buddy. You seem pretty stunned for somebody who can afford to chuck 1k on a fixed talent contest. INTERESTING ....

I'm sorry but if I was due to collect five and half grand I would sure as **** remember what firm I put the bet on with.

I haven't ever doubted Jeepers.. Ever...

But if he comes on tomorrow saying.. O they kept the slip.. He should be banned from this site..

Of course they will keep the slip, you need to scan it now (or use a camera or your phone) and you can post it after you have won.

Also - if you have access to a video camera (again - phone) .. get someone to video you collecting your winnings and post it on you tube. Then everyone can watch it...

YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT ONE.

Add it yourself - you burned me.

:rofl:

Beeling eh?

I'm no spending my hard earned on a smiley that tells me to feck myself! :lol:

For anyone who hasnt seen the final part of the show. Have a close look and do a bit of lip reading when Harry ( from One Direction) whispers something in Matt's ( the winner) ear.

For those who cant be arsed with the whole mallarkey he says " Do you know how much pussy you're gonna get"

For anyone who hasnt seen the final part of the show. Have a close look and do a bit of lip reading when Harry ( from One Direction) whispers something in Matt's ( the winner) ear.

For those who cant be arsed with the whole mallarkey he says " Do you know how much pussy you're gonna get"

Im so looking forward to the outcome of this thread.

Its a classic waiting to happen.

Today is the day when a bet slip is produced or a KB'er is evicted from the big JKB house in shame :-)

Can I just say .... I'll leave Kickback if I'm wrong. I'll genuinely ask the Mods to close my account. :smuggy:

Can I just say .... I'll leave Kickback if I'm wrong. I'll genuinely ask the Mods to close my account. :smuggy:

:loveit:

Snake Plissken

I didn't watch a single minute of the X Factor but I've kept an eye on this quite ridiculous thread. Gut instinct is we'll see no evidence of this fantasy bet.

:loveit:

A lot of people will be in support of Jeeps now! This is going to be carnage whatever the outcome. The Mods better keep their noses out. :angry:

I know what the excuse will be today though. They couldn't pay him out at the shop so he'll wait until he receives the cheque before he posts it.

Snake Plissken

A lot of people will be in support of Jeeps now! This is going to be carnage whatever the outcome. The Mods better keep their noses out. :angry:

I know what the excuse will be today though. They couldn't pay him out at the shop so he'll wait until he receives the cheque before he posts it.

It would be pretty funny TBH.

I'm quite looking forward to the outcome though I'm certain our hero will not come through.

Say What Again

My feeling was that we'd see no evidence - but I'm starting to think we might.

Surely, if there was no bet, Jeepers would have dropped this by now. He's repeatedly came back though.

I P Knightley

Honestly, why do I need to "prove it" My "piss-poor humour" was just evidence of how easily "proof" could be provided.

Seriously, if you ever stick a bet on worth potentially ?5,500, would you ever post a picture on a football forum risking such an amount to appease people you dont even know?

I've given the reasons for not doing it. If you don't like it then fair enough. Stop harping on like a whiney little bitch about not getting a wee picture. I'll say it again, I'll provide proof after the event so you can say "oh there's the picture that provides clear and evident proof that he wasn't lying" and if Matt win's I'll more than gladly send you a picture of my middle finger :turned:

Could at least humour us with this. It's independent of any betting.

My feeling was that we'd see no evidence - but I'm starting to think we might.

Surely, if there was no bet, Jeepers would have dropped this by now. He's repeatedly came back though.

The early pages had Mr Loverman as a staunch supporter of Jeepers. Some way in, though, he posted this:

There's no bet folks - Jeepers has been on the wind up from the off.

Source - Jeeepers.

Wasn't really picked up on.

I think Mr Partridge's account is safe.

If this is a fake then Jeepers will only be remembered for this, it will be mentioned in every reply to every post he makes... Of jumping out of a plane for a made up character proportions.

Say What Again
The early pages had Mr Loverman as a staunch supporter of Jeepers. Some way in, though, he posted this:

Wasn't really picked up on.

I think Mr Partridge's account is safe.

Ah, I did indeed miss that IP :thumbsup:

If true, what a very bizarre thing to do. :blink:

Snake Plissken

Ah, I did indeed miss that IP :thumbsup:

If true, what a very bizarre thing to do. :blink:

Which is why I think some could see the truth in it...

The sense that it is just too weird to do without it being true. In fact he's strange no matter what the outcome - betting ?1000 on the result of a quite terrible television show is bizarre behaviour. Not doing it and saying he did it is just plain weird.

I P Knightley

Which is why I think some could see the truth in it...

The sense that it is just too weird to do without it being true. In fact he's strange no matter what the outcome - betting ?1000 on the result of a quite terrible television show is bizarre behaviour. Not doing it and saying he did it is just plain weird.

And, given last night's result, he'll be spewing that he didn't have the cojones to do as he claimed he did.

I've quietly been backing Jeepers on this.

But then I thought Irvine Jambo was real, albeit a bit of a gobshite, so what do I know.

:hartley:

Not really had a look at this thread since I stated my belief in Jeepers. Just had a quick scan and would love him to come up with the goods.

While we are on it.. Did we ever find out what happened to the El Barrios girl?*

When i say 'to the'.. I mean with the, or on the, or in the... o you know what I mean! :whistling:

While we are on it.. Did we ever find out what happened to the El Barrios girl?*

When i say 'to the'.. I mean with the, or on the, or in the... o you know what I mean! :whistling:

I did but don't feel like telling :smuggy:

Whats to stop him walking in to Betfred, filling out a slip with Matt Cardle X Factor winner and the odds and taking a picture of it??

Archived