X Factor betting

Jeepers

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just stuck a grand on Matt Cardle. 9/2 with BetFred.

Best singer in the competition by a country mile IMO.

a grand?

Sexton Hardcastle

A friend of a friend....

Anyway, a few years back he horsed something like 4 grand on that rhidian bloke to win at really short odds. Of course that donkey from livi won and he was left with a very sore arse hole from his bank manager.

Just saying

Sterling Archer

I must have missed when they changed how it was judged.

Yeah fellas. A grand. Thats ?1000 sterling.

I figure when it gets down to the final 3 and hes odds on, I can lay the bet.

Decent money to be made on this kickbackers. Empty your pockets.

Just stuck a grand on Matt Cardle. 9/2 with BetFred.

I had to check your name history to check you weren't Kick-Ass.

Then I realised that he would only post after he'd won :thumbsup::rolleyes::whistling:

Yeah fellas. A grand. Thats ?1000 sterling.

I figure when it gets down to the final 3 and hes odds on, I can lay the bet.

Decent money to be made on this kickbackers. Empty your pockets.

Jeepers, indeed :blink:

Post a screencap of your bet please.

Absolutely not, sir!

What if somebody sees the barcode and trys to claim it straight after Matt wins? :yucky: And before you say, "take a picture without the barcode" well... that would just be a bit of paper with matt to win on it, wouldn't it? B)

No. I'll sit tight until after Christmas.

You work in the bookies don't you Acey? BetFred offered the best odds so sorry I couldnt give you my money instead. ;)

Absolutely not, sir!

What if somebody sees the barcode and trys to claim it straight after Matt wins? :yucky: And before you say, "take a picture without the barcode" well... that would just be a bit of paper with matt to win on it, wouldn't it? B)

No. I'll sit tight until after Christmas.

You work in the bookies don't you Acey? BetFred offered the best odds so sorry I couldnt give you my money instead. ;)

you could blur the barcode very easily.

you could blur the barcode very easily.

I'm not risking a grand or possibly ?5,500 for the sake of a screencap.

Would you?

Come on lads, stop your chatting and get on Matty C! :thumbsup:

Daydream Believer

OP getting a bit of a hard time here, but fair play if it's true. He wouldn't be getting doubted if he said he had spent a grand on a TV. I've had close to a grand on a football match before when I thought the odds were right.

Anyway,

9/2 - I assume he's the favourite? I agree that he's the best singer, plus he has a "likeability" about him, not too arsey. Glad to hear you are thinking about laying it nearer the time though, because something strange can always happen and the X-factor audience is hardly discerning. Would think he'll be top three barring disaster though.

Good luck on a ballsy bet.

A ******* grand?

Wish I had that kind of money just sitting around that I don't need and won't see any return on until Christmas, or even at all.

A ******* grand?

On the X Factor?

When was the last time the favourite won as well?

I will tell you right now that the winner of this years X Factor will be a bird. Lads that win it never do well. Steve Brookstein? Leon Jackson? Shane Ward? That wee geordie is going to fade into oblivion soon enough and Simon Cowell knows this. He wants another Leona Lewis or Alexandra Burke.

Sorry to be the one to tell you this.

A ******* grand?

Wish I had that kind of money just sitting around that I don't need and won't see any return on until Christmas, or even at all.

A ******* grand?

On the X Factor?

I will tell you right now that the winner of this years X Factor will be a bird. Lads that win it never do well. Steve Brookstein? Leon Jackson? Shane Ward? That wee geordie is going to fade into oblivion soon enough and Simon Cowell knows this. He wants another Leona Lewis or Alexandra Burke.

Simon Cowell will decide who wins X Factor.

Fact.

Jam Tarts 1874

Would you?

Clearly talking sheeite.

Simon Cowell will decide who wins X Factor.

Fact.

So, who's he gonna pick? I've got a spare grand kicking about that I wanna invest.

Daydream Believer

A ******* grand?

A ******* grand?

On the X Factor?

The problem is that the voters and the judges all like shite music. There's still a market for shite solo females (alexandra, Leona) but there's not much market for shite males (outside R&B).

The Judges are desperate for something new but the voters don't want it, and the Judges think something new is something that was done 2 years ago so they'll go for the Cher bird.

I had to check your name history to check you weren't Kick-Ass.

Then I realised that he would only post after he'd won :thumbsup::rolleyes::whistling:

Reported.

OP getting a bit of a hard time here, but fair play if it's true. He wouldn't be getting doubted if he said he had spent a grand on a TV. I've had close to a grand on a football match before when I thought the odds were right.

Anyway,

9/2 - I assume he's the favourite? I agree that he's the best singer, plus he has a "likeability" about him, not too arsey. Glad to hear you are thinking about laying it nearer the time though, because something strange can always happen and the X-factor audience is hardly discerning. Would think he'll be top three barring disaster though.

Good luck on a ballsy bet.

Thanks mate.

Put my money where my mouth is and get shot down in flames by everyone on here.

It would be different if I came on after the event and said " I'm glad Matt won, I had a grand on him"

So feel free to come on and laugh at me if he gets booted out. I'll post a cap of my scrunched up betting slip so you can have a good chuckle to yourselves.

:down:

OP should be banned for being a total bullshitter. :down:

You can black over any important information on MS Paint, a child or OAP could do it it's that simple. Who lies about betting a grand to sound big? Pathetic.

Thanks mate.

Put my money where my mouth is and get shot down in flames by everyone on here.

It would be different if I came on after the event and said " I'm glad Matt won, I had a grand on him"

So feel free to come on and laugh at me if he gets booted out. I'll post a cap of my scrunched up betting slip so you can have a good chuckle to yourselves.

:down:

Right I believe you.

I'm also not going to wait until he's inevitably booted out to start laughing at you. Anybody who is stupid enough to bet a thousand pounds on a talent show controlled by a manipulative slimebag is a ******* mug.

I'm laughing now.

I am with the OP, anybody that has bet LESS than ?1,000 on The "X" Factor, is a cheapskate.

I have ?1250 on Wagner.

Would you?

I still think you're talking pish, but i hope the boy wins so you can pick up your money and shove it down my throat.

Right I believe you.

I'm also not going to wait until he's inevitably booted out to start laughing at you. Anybody who is stupid enough to bet a thousand pounds on a talent show controlled by a manipulative slimebag is a ******* mug.

I'm laughing now.

I'm putting my money where my mouth is. I think 9/2 is a great price.

Couldn't give a rats arse what you think to be honest.

Keep laughing, because I'll be pissing myself through ?20 notes if it comes in. :woot:

Daydream Believer

Classic Kickback here.

Bloke decides to take a lage punt on the X-factor, and posts it in the shed. I can understand why, it's the sort of thing that the Shed thrives on. We could all follow the X-Factor and maybe support the bloke he's bet on a wee bit more in the knowledge that a guy we've never met before has a good wedge riding on it, so good luck to him, all we know about him is that he supports the same team we do. Allong the way there could be a few laughs, we could bump the thread every week and joke about how the bloke sang.

But no, the OP is a liar, lets all bitch him on it.

It's not as if he said he married a Bollywood actress.

It's mainly due to the fact that he's said he's bet ?1000, and refused to provide proof, despite the fact that it is very simple to do so and would not compromise his bet.

What line of work are you in to be able to gamble with ?1000 on a fecking fixed talent show? Because quite obviously I'm in the wrong one.

Liar is the only word springing to my mind to be honest.

I have the same amount wagered on the two happy gentlemen. It's locked on. :thumbsup:

They are rightly the favourites. I admit I've taken a risk.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Matt is up next and they've just said he's pulled out of the show. :o

Hardlines mate!

Matt is up next and they've just said he's pulled out of the show. :o

Hardlines mate!

:lol:Please let this be true.

Daydream Believer

What line of work are you in to be able to gamble with ?1000 on a fecking fixed talent show? Because quite obviously I'm in the wrong one.

Liar is the only word springing to my mind to be honest.

But if he said he's got a grand to invest wisely he'd have a dozen posts recommending ISA's, etc.

I say that anyone on this thread who has ?1,000+ invested in an ISA at this point IS LESS OF A MAN than the OP.

It's mainly due to the fact that he's said he's bet ?1000, and refused to provide proof, despite the fact that it is very simple to do so and would not compromise his bet.

Well when you're brave enough to stick a grand on a bet, come on here and show us a picture of it. I don't care how easy it is to do it.Im not posting a picture of a bet with a blurred out barcode on it to prove it to fellow football fans with a grand at stake. I'm 51 years old (lets see you all have a pop at me for being a sad old man now :lol: ) and people can probably work computers a whole of a lot better than me and I'm not prepared to risk such an amount getting stolen by some computer geek.

Archived