*JKB Christmas Cracker 2018 is underway!* 12 days of prizes. Don't forget to renew your subs if you want to take part... PM admin if you need help. Read more... ×
Jambojohnnyboy

The Official Future Movie Releases

Thommo414
1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

Batman Superman put me off them to be honest. Poor film overrall, it's due to them ditching or Christopher Nolan deciding to do different things (don't know which one is right). Man Of Steel had Nolan all over it as a movie IMO and I quite liked it

BvS was absolutely gash and I kinda wiped my hands with this "extended universe" they're trying to create. Playing catch up with Marvel and just not getting anywhere near the required quality (as well as *******ising their characters...looking at you, Flash).

Nolans trilogy was a project of his own which he understood didn't have to last about 10 movies so he made his third, gave a very satisfying conclusion to the story and walked. Warner Bros got him in as a producer on Man of Steel so he'd have obviously had (albeit minimal) influence on the direction it took. After that, went on to do his own thing again, left WB and DC to it and now we have this mess. 

rudi must stay
11 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

BvS was absolutely gash and I kinda wiped my hands with this "extended universe" they're trying to create. Playing catch up with Marvel and just not getting anywhere near the required quality (as well as *******ising their characters...looking at you, Flash).

Nolans trilogy was a project of his own which he understood didn't have to last about 10 movies so he made his third, gave a very satisfying conclusion to the story and walked. Warner Bros got him in as a producer on Man of Steel so he'd have obviously had (albeit minimal) influence on the direction it took. After that, went on to do his own thing again, left WB and DC to it and now we have this mess. 

Had more than that in my opinion. That film was full of Nolan moments and scenes, they also got David S. Goyer to do the story, a great writer, he's gone too. Yes it is a total mess, with no continuity, total opposite to Marvel.

AWM

EreWeG0..