• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AWM

• Dunks

• rudi must stay

• Der Kaiser

Top Posters In This Topic

rudi must stay

Spring Breakers - this looks equally cheesy and hilarious, especially James Franco with his hair in corn braids!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVvn9T6bqls

as for his co-stars Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Ashley Benson :silvio:

There's a different trailer in the cinema. It looks amazing, very stylish and with a great soundtrack

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Really can't wait for Place beyond the Pines.

Great cast and Derek Cianfrance takes an interesting approach to his films. Really loved Blue Valentine because it was brutally realistic.

maroonlegions

2738729_Unaware_2013.jpg

Unaware: In July 2010, a vacationing couple discovered something disturbing on a ranch in rural Texas. Armed with a home camcorder, they captured their experience on video.

maroonlegions

End of the World

End of the World: The earth is being bombarded by plasma balls, which fry people and stuff, but that?s only the beginning. A far greater threat will destroy the earth unless our intrepid geeky movie line-quoting video store clerks can save the day (oddly, the most unbelievable part of the movie is that there?s still an open video store in existence). The special effects are not bad, and the acting, apart from a few really noticeable Canadian accents, isn?t bad either.

2738237_End_of_the_World.jpg

• Currently 3.54/5

(48 votes)

Released: February 23, 2013 Genres: Comedy Sci-Fi Countries: Canada Director: Steven R Monroe Actors: Brad Dourif Caroline Cave Greg Grunberg James Ralph Mark HildrethMerrilyn Gann Serge Houde Soundtrack: Click here to check

Edited by maroonlegions

Guest GhostHunter

2738729_Unaware_2013.jpg

Unaware: In July 2010, a vacationing couple discovered something disturbing on a ranch in rural Texas. Armed with a home camcorder, they captured their experience on video.

Quite possibly the worst film I've seen in the last couple of years.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Can't wait for this, first one was definitely one of the funniest animated films in a long time

The first one was very good so looking forward to seeing this too.

I don't care if the kids don't like it :wink:

Victor Mancini

looking forward to this as well, its never going to be ground breaking comedy but i cant help but laugh at the ridiculousness of the situations they get into in these fllms

btw is that a golfer in your avatar AWM? i recognise the face but cant think where from...

• 2 weeks later...
rudi must stay

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but there's a film coming out called Rush. It looks maybe the best film this year from the trailer

chubby1973

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but there's a film coming out called Rush. It looks maybe the best film this year from the trailer

out in september

• 2 weeks later...
rudi must stay

Don Jon

Joseph Gordon Levitt's directorial debut

Edited by rudi must stay

• 2 weeks later...
CavySlaveJambo

barrels look good but showing.... i was hoping they'd wait until the actual film until we'd glimpse him.

I predict the film will cut off at (behind spoiler tag for those who have not read the book)

the seige of Erebor with the battle of the five armies coming in film three