Terminator 4

vegas-voss

Feeling alot better about this movie now that i know Christian Bale is going to be playing John Connor.Lets hope he can do for this what he did for Batman.Can't wait until May 4th for THe Dark Knight aswell

chester copperpot
Feeling alot better about this movie now that i know Christian Bale is going to be playing John Connor.Lets hope he can do for this what he did for Batman.Can't wait until May 4th for THe Dark Knight aswell

Looking forward to T4, cannae wait for it.

Enjoyed T3, the scene with the large cranelorry was something out of this world.

The bird was rather hot in it too, lets hope for another cracker like her.

Looking forward to T4, cannae wait for it.

Enjoyed T3, the scene with the large cranelorry was something out of this world.

The bird was rather hot in it too, lets hope for another cracker like her.

It's set in the future this one after skynet has set off the nuclear bomb.Remember the start of T2 im hoping it will be like that.To be honest i would be dissapointed if it was just another chase movie which is basically all the first 3 are.

chester copperpot
It's set in the future this one after skynet has set off the nuclear bomb.Remember the start of T2 im hoping it will be like that.To be honest i would be dissapointed if it was just another chase movie which is basically all the first 3 are.

The T2 experience at Universal studios is set in the future too, wouldn't be surprised if this was what the film for T4 was based on.

Its a pretty good experience too for a ten year old show.

Was pleasantly surprised wen i heard abour Bale, however i was pleasantly surprised by how good T3 actually was.

I think the best thing they could do is end T4 with the bloke from T1 just about to go back in time to save Sarah Connor, which would bring everything full circle.

Dean Winchester
I think the best thing they could do is end T4 with the bloke from T1 just about to go back in time to save Sarah Connor, which would bring everything full circle.

Well it wont cos their planning a post-judgement day trilogy. So if T4 does well theres certainly going to be another 2 soon after.

JamboJoker98
Well it wont cos their planning a post-judgement day trilogy. So if T4 does well theres certainly going to be another 2 soon after.

Technically it could end that way since that was only one point in the future. Then further into the future future they sent back Arnie into T2 which could be part of T5 etc.

Remember that the events in the past have happened so the sending back of Reese and the Terminators must happen in the future, would make sense that in T4 Connor were to send back Reese. Although it depends on all the timelines matching up. Sounds quite promising, looking forward to it

Craig-Section Z

If your a fan of the films i would highly recommend the 3 "T2" books by S M Stirling. All are set just after T2 and are a follow on from that. Very very good read and as i have only ever read about 10 books in my life thats saying somethin!!

I always hoped any films after T2 would be based on them but T3 put a stop to that.

Bert Le Clos
Technically it could end that way since that was only one point in the future. Then further into the future future they sent back Arnie into T2 which could be part of T5 etc.

Remember that the events in the past have happened so the sending back of Reese and the Terminators must happen in the future, would make sense that in T4 Connor were to send back Reese. Although it depends on all the timelines matching up. Sounds quite promising, looking forward to it

Am I the only one who didn't understand any of that? I felt like I was watching Memento again! ;)

Carl Spackler

I think you'll be dissapointed! They'll almost certainly stick to the same formula. I can't think of a big movie series that doesn't.

Archived