Post Derby Plans

Guest S.U.S.S.

broxburnjambo
Yes I hear they're out for me, bring it on.

May venture to the Bad Mothers Club and meet Eddie Fenwick for a few post match.

Will end up in Westfields at some point no doubt.

Enjoy the match D.

Will do Andy, so long as the result goes our way. Will be the Merchie, Pre / Post, match should you need a place to hide.

He'll need permission from his other half before he goes.

Big blouse that he is.

permission has been granted:tongue:

how did you earn your brownie points to get out?????? oh aye i remember!!!!!

you's arnie speaking:rolleyes:

BTR - john playing fm08, but says he might just pop in:)

well its a day of in the tedp house hold but will be up crack off dawn (dont tell the mrs) 9am bacon rolls for the boys and a beer or 3 then jump on the bus along to westies for a few sweet sherries then tynie to beat the reptiles muster the troops and back to westies for a few more sweet sherries about 8 oclock when we are all buckled bck to the house for more and a shot on the Wii watch the highlights or not i am going to record it so it will be either oot the windae or lets sit down and watch it again.

well its a day of in the tedp house hold but will be up crack off dawn (dont tell the mrs) 9am bacon rolls for the boys and a beer or 3 then jump on the bus along to westies for a few sweet sherries then tynie to beat the reptiles muster the troops and back to westies for a few more sweet sherries about 8 oclock when we are all buckled bck to the house for more and a shot on the Wii watch the highlights or not i am going to record it so it will be either oot the windae or lets sit down and watch it again.

keep a bacon roll for me;)

broxburnjambo

Tom.

Whats happening tomorrow, with regards to pre / post match drinks.

keep a bacon roll for me;)

for sure gary is going to broomhouse for the rolls before he comes here,full breakfast if you want it cooked by me :P

Going back to my local no matter what the result.

Buffalo Bill

The Corrie Inn??

I'll be in Diggers.

If anyone wants a chat I'll be wearing a maroon scarf.

Tom.

Whats happening tomorrow, with regards to pre / post match drinks.

pre drinks our house till about 11ish your more than welcome to drop by m8,then after probably westies unless kids can get into MHSC????

broxburnjambo
pre drinks our house till about 11ish your more than welcome to drop by m8,then after probably westies unless kids can get into MHSC????

You never got the dig mate, your version of your day was well planned out. Hense what was happening. I am meeting PJ1 in the Merchie post match and no doubt will be there post match.

You never got the dig mate, your version of your day was well planned out. Hense what was happening. I am meeting PJ1 in the Merchie post match and no doubt will be there post match.

so where you going PRE match :P:p:p:527:

Bollox to fm08.

Christ he's an old man :tongue:

I'll be in touch in the morning with my mobile No. Then he has no excuse. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Guest S.U.S.S.

The mark of a true genius, fall out with the burd just before a derby.

All day pass.

Work of art lads!:)

Archived