Top Posters In This Topic

• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JamboInSouthsea

Plenty of good games to watch tonight should i finish work in time...clocks going back has affected how much of game i can see...hurry up and change yerselves USA

Plenty of good games to watch tonight should i finish work in time...clocks going back has affected how much of game i can see...hurry up and change yerselves USA

It's been good for me though! Might watch the two habs games this weekend as I'm off the sauce til Sunday. Might even do a sober one at Beaster Road...

Habs 3-2 up - they were poor in the first 30 mins but the Halpern, Darche, Pouliot line has delivered again with all 3 goals!

JamboInSouthsea

Good win for the Habs there then...think I'll watch Pingus versus Daffy's as at least will get to see a full game.

Good win for the Habs there then...think I'll watch Pingus versus Daffy's as at least will get to see a full game.

Aye, decent win considering how poorly they played. It's almost like Gionta will never score again!

JamboInSouthsea

Aye, decent win considering how poorly they played. It's almost like Gionta will never score again!

It took Ovechkin a few games to score mind you did it not...but after that business as usual?

JamboInSouthsea

Just got in to catch last period of Oilers at Blackhawks, who are a goal up.

Hopefully plenty of action to follow.

JamboInSouthsea

Finishes 2-1 to Oilers and what an amazing 3rd...had everything.

Oilers got their 2 goals first from a powerplay and the other just 14 secs afterwards. Their keeper, Khabibulan was outstanding, Blackhawks put immense pressure on him and he made save after save.

Last minute of the game was intense with the crowd going nut.

All highly entertaining stuff.

Woohoo cracking win for Hearts today.

Konrad von Carstein

Finishes 2-1 to Oilers and what an amazing 3rd...had everything.

Oilers got their 2 goals first from a powerplay and the other just 14 secs afterwards. Their keeper, Khabibulan was outstanding, Blackhawks put immense pressure on him and he made save after save.

Last minute of the game was intense with the crowd going nut.

All highly entertaining stuff.

Woohoo cracking win for Hearts today.

:verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

Jimmy McNulty

Looked into getting Habs tickets today for an afternoon game (can't go in evening because interferes with son's bedtimes).

Three options, all sold out (well, one was't, but I aint paying $250 a ticket.

May have to just get Sens tickets. At least these are easy to get.

JamboInSouthsea

:verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

Thought that might be your response.

Just got in from work, beers at hand, so now to put me feet up for some action...just as period ends!!

JamboInSouthsea

Looked into getting Habs tickets today for an afternoon game (can't go in evening because interferes with son's bedtimes).

Three options, all sold out (well, one was't, but I aint paying $250 a ticket.

May have to just get Sens tickets. At least these are easy to get.

Jeez, that's a lot of money for a game at start of season.

JamboInSouthsea

Just watching the Carolina vs Edmonton game - The Oilers are 4 down after 8 minutes, and the Bulin Wall has been pulled!

Is he injured, he was really outstanding the other night?

Is he injured, he was really outstanding the other night?

Nah, just conceded 4 goals on 8 shots - 2 PP goals mind, but still, playing shite!!!

Vancouver coming back into things.

$250 a ticket! They must have been sitting on the bench! There's always the scalpers outside!

JamboInSouthsea

This game is turning into a good needle effort with plenty of 'of the puck' skirmishes...enjoying this thoroughly.

Jimmy McNulty

$250 a ticket! They must have been sitting on the bench! There's always the scalpers outside!

Not driving to MTL to chance it with scalpers! But yes, they were pretty much on the bench.

See the Sens a few times a year but the experience bores me.

Junior hockey, though, that's the way to go!!!

Not driving to MTL to chance it with scalpers! But yes, they were pretty much on the bench.

See the Sens a few times a year but the experience bores me.

Junior hockey, though, that's the way to go!!!

How far are you from Montreal? I assume you're between Ottawa and Montreal?

I wasn't a fan of Ottawa at all when I was over in '07. Both the suburban rink and the city.

Any decent local teams in OHL/QMJHL?

Konrad von Carstein

Thought that might be your response.

Just got in from work, beers at hand, so now to put me feet up for some action...just as period ends!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Hope you enjoyed the game(s) :thumbsup:

winchester 73

I cancelled espn after the stanley cup finals. However I'm starting to have second thoughts as the flyers seem to be having a good start to the season. I was planning to subscribe again come play-off time but the withdrawl symptoms are starting to kick in already. Especially when reading this thread.

Jimmy McNulty

How far are you from Montreal? I assume you're between Ottawa and Montreal?

I wasn't a fan of Ottawa at all when I was over in '07. Both the suburban rink and the city.

Any decent local teams in OHL/QMJHL?

Am in Ottawa, 2 hours drive from MTL.

Yeh, the arena in Kanata is a joke. One of only 2 teams that moved arenas from downtown to the suburbs. Shady land deal. The guy the built the arena and moved the team owned all the land out there. I guess he assumed it would spark large scale development and that he would be able to sell the rest of the land off at a massive profit. Didn't work out that way. Scotiabank Place is a nightmare to get to and from by car. You can be stuck for an hour getting out that parking lot.

The 67's play in the OHL, but they play at the civic centre, so even when they get 5k people, the atmosphere is not brilliant as the arena holds probably 12k. In the QMJHL I often go and see the Gatineau Olympiques -- there's nothin glike 3000 crazy French Canadians baying for blood in a packed arena. Best ticket in town.

JamboInSouthsea

:lol::lol::lol:

Hope you enjoyed the game(s) :thumbsup:

Indeed I did and looking forward to watching Blackhawks in about 20 mins.

JamboInSouthsea

I cancelled espn after the stanley cup finals. However I'm starting to have second thoughts as the flyers seem to be having a good start to the season. I was planning to subscribe again come play-off time but the withdrawl symptoms are starting to kick in already. Especially when reading this thread.

Have a look at www.ATDHE.net as they stream all the games...in varying quality. May well sign up to espn very soon myself as it looks a good deal.

JamboInSouthsea

Just had a warning come up on the stream I'm watching saying it's owned by...whoever...hmm may have to sign up to espn sooner rather than later.

JamboInSouthsea

Yaaarrrgggghhhh stream totally offline now.

Would go into a huff but will watch Hearts goals again and it was nice to see the other OF getting hammered at home by the hobos.

JamboInSouthsea

Oh dear, Blackhawks lose two again...this time in 35 secs!!!

Edited by JamboInSouthsea

Montreal leading Boston 1 zip. Pernell Karl with the goal!

Bugger.

Chara equalises.

Edited by Gershwin

JamboInSouthsea

Guessing that goal didn't count as technically the puck was kicked as player was on the move...not sure with this commentary.

Damn, thought that might've counted.

I think Halpern knew it wasn't a goal.

Is it just me or is the camera work really poor? It might be my tired eyes but it's all over the place.

JamboInSouthsea

I think Halpern knew it wasn't a goal.

Is it just me or is the camera work really poor? It might be my tired eyes but it's all over the place.

Not sure as streaming it is never 100% anyway tho' it's coming from the company that put msg about using stream last night. Can't seem to get full screen either which is annoying, just have small area to watch...naff as I have a decent sized monitor.

JamboInSouthsea

Hopefully see more goals in this period though hopefully not for Boston.

Did you see or catch highlights of Blackhawks again...two goals let in in no time at all, expecting a miffed comment from Konrad??

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic