NHL playoffs

Jimmy McNulty

Bah!! Stream being really slow, may have to sign up to ESPN at some point...what's the quality like, I have a pretty fast connection?

Mate, it's tremendous. The games are streamed in HD and you have access to every match played throughout the season.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jimmy McNulty

Leafs got the expected result in Philly last night -- never done well there.

Sens fans in Ottawa are getting a little squirly though....

Leafs got the expected result in Philly last night -- never done well there.

Sens fans in Ottawa are getting a little squirly though....

Sens look poor this year. Aging roster and some unlucky injuries. Might be good for them to finish bottom so they can start again. Don't expect their coach to last long though.

Jimmy McNulty

I think Melnyk (billionaire who owns the Sens) will give the coach (Clouston) a fair shake. He's a young coach who has a good future in the game.

We're only a week in and arleady I am wishing bad things on that douchebag Avery.

JamboInSouthsea

Yep only a week in and all shaping up to be an interesting season, have watched a game and a bit most nights now apart from Tuesdays and Wednesdays as I get them off work so get too mashed to stay up.

Looking forward to tonights games and have beer etc. already in so can put my feet up second i get in from work.

Yep only a week in and all shaping up to be an interesting season, have watched a game and a bit most nights now apart from Tuesdays and Wednesdays as I get them off work so get too mashed to stay up.

Looking forward to tonights games and have beer etc. already in so can put my feet up second i get in from work.

Should I or shouldn't I stay up tonight to watch the Habs vs Yotes... :whistling:

It certainly helps living a minute from my work but I could do with being in before half 9 tomorrow!

Jimmy McNulty

Should I or shouldn't I stay up tonight to watch the Habs vs Yotes... :whistling:

It certainly helps living a minute from my work but I could do with being in before half 9 tomorrow!

You must be a diehard to even consider watching Phoenix. Even vs. The leafs it's a hard sell for me.

You must be a diehard to even consider watching Phoenix. Even vs. The leafs it's a hard sell for me.

I'll watch any game to be honest!

Not a bad game actually. Montreal really need to sort out the PP though. Phoenix 1 up.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

1 all.

Edited by Gershwin

JamboInSouthsea

Ditto, i'll watch any game...don't really have a team I support but just love watching the game.

Ditto, i'll watch any game...don't really have a team I support but just love watching the game.

I've always followed Montreal but I do have a soft spot for a few other teams. I also like to collect crested hockey jerseys too - I've got quite a few although I'm considering selling them as I'm pretty skint and I don't have anywhere to hang them.

It's a funny one though as for years I hadn't been keen on many of the Habs players, then they signed Gionta, Gomez and Cammalleri - three players I'd always loved to watch.

JamboInSouthsea

I do pick and choose a few teams to watch certainly...either because they are decent sides or it's a good needle match so there's plenty of scraps to watch, even if the hockey ain't pretty.

Got a couple of mates who live on east coast and one on the west. Planning a visit there next year so will try to get to see a live game at some point...saving the pennies!!

I do pick and choose a few teams to watch certainly...either because they are decent sides or it's a good needle match so there's plenty of scraps to watch, even if the hockey ain't pretty.

Got a couple of mates who live on east coast and one on the west. Planning a visit there next year so will try to get to see a live game at some point...saving the pennies!!

Oh **** off. Wasn't paying attention and the twats score.

I went to a few games three years back - spent a fortune on tickets to a Habs leafs game!

JamboInSouthsea

You should get a job as a commentator..kiss of death as it were.

How much are the tickets in general then?

You should get a job as a commentator..kiss of death as it were.

How much are the tickets in general then?

Can't remember exactly - Montreal was pretty steep and I had to buy them a few months before the season started. I was about $100 for seats in 20 rows back in the corner and $40 up in the nosebleed section. Ottawa was about $40 for good seats but higher up.

Like the look of that Yandle guy - like a good puck-carrying defenceman.

OT??? :whistling:

F'ing stream i'm watching has become almost unwatchable, maybe time to sign up to espn

Goooooaaaaallllll. Only joking!

JamboInSouthsea

Goooooaaaaallllll. Only joking!

Hahaha actually it sounds like my pc has gone analog all of a sudden.

Hahaha actually it sounds like my pc has gone analog all of a sudden.

I find watching football on streams difficult enough, so I've no idea how you manage with the hockey...

The funniest thing about this ESPN player is all the American/Canadian ads. The constant pizza ads are making me hungry!

JamboInSouthsea

Saw that, in somewhat jittery mode...sounds like the horn blower went nuts there, or is it my connection?

JamboInSouthsea

Quality game from what i've seen, just got in, watching a Canadian/French stream though but good all the same, 3-1 in favour of Montreal

First period was class - it's calmed down a bit in the second but the teams look pretty even. These two are playing again on Long Island on Fri which should be good.

Just watching the Carolina Capitals game in the breaks - that Justin Skinner boy is well funny. Looks about 6 and skates about with a huge grin on his face.

Up for watching next period if I can stay awake...stuffed full of food and beverage.

I need to be up for work in 4 and a half hours!

JamboInSouthsea

Don't envy you in the slightest.

French/Canadian is quite funny to listen to, the commentators are well in to it!!!

Don't envy you in the slightest.

French/Canadian is quite funny to listen to, the commentators are well in to it!!!

To be honest, other than a meeting at 9, I've got heehaw to do tomorrow.

JamboInSouthsea

Yeah, I'm quite enjoying it. Habs have been fairly comfortable though.

Famous last words etc.

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic