• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice to see the Maple Leafs off to a 3-0 start to the season. Can't remember the last time that happened, and all against teams that made the play-offs last year.

Much too early to get excited though. The Leafs are like the Hearts ... disappointment is never far away.

JamboInSouthsea

Yeah there's a long way to go alright...not that I'm complaining, too early to make any predictions I reckon.

3-2 in this game now and may watch the Florida Calgary game afterwards.

J.T.F.Robertson

Yeah there's a long way to go alright...not that I'm complaining, too early to make any predictions I reckon.

3-2 in this game now and may watch the Florida Calgary game afterwards.

Humped 3-0, :verymad: that's shutout in 2 of the first 3 games. I may have to go back to being a Leafs' fan. :rolleyes: (look out, Ron)

JamboInSouthsea

The tinnies I bought started taking effect and I had to crash out unfortunately, will watch highlights on NHL website.

JamboInSouthsea

http://www.espnplayer.com/

Nah, you don't have to pay upfront (the ?69.99 offer is only on until October 20th - goes up ?20 after that I think)... You can either pay ?12.99 a month or ?8.99 for a 24 hour pass.

It's in HD but you have to configure Safari to 'Open in 32-bit mode' if you're watching on a Mac.

I'm incline to say it's ******* brilliant. Watched quite a few games already, although there have been quite a few holiday afternoon faceoffs.

Pens looking good tonight. Paul Martin is going to be a great acquisition. Plus he's in my fantasy team!

Is that just for the ice hockey or do you get to watch anything else too?

Konrad von Carstein

Hope you did as they've just won 5-2

Yes I did :)

But was a tad over enthusiastic with the beers and didn't see the end :P were winning 4-1 when I retired injured :D

Stayed up to see the Pens finally get the home win in the Consol. Something's not quite right with them, but I cant quite put my finger on it. It would be easy to say we are missing Staal but I think it isnt that. GoGo is really stepping up though. And inside the new arena looks amazing! Cant believe Letang got a game for a fair hit. :down:

Humped 3-0, :verymad: that's shutout in 2 of the first 3 games. I may have to go back to being a Leafs' fan. :rolleyes: (look out, Ron)

You know it makes sense, Jim. :thumbsup: Leafs now 4-0 on the season.

Welcome home!! :lol:

A change of teams is getting closer for me. Freaking Canucks playing the Hibs way, flair hockey but nae wins nae goals worth speaking of,they have mair chance of winning the Scottish Cup than the Stanley Cup. Just like the Hibs have more chance of winning the Stanley Cup. Oh well I will go and watch the BC Lions, oh I forgot they are crap too. I'll be lucky if I get a cup for my coffee soon.

JamboInSouthsea

Just lost stream for Sabres v Blackhawks?

Sounded like a goal but didn't get video then went dead.

Anybody watching?

Konrad von Carstein

Just lost stream for Sabres v Blackhawks?

Sounded like a goal but didn't get video then went dead.

Anybody watching?

Me too 2-1 Sabres when I lost it....Chicago having a **** mare :angry: :angry:

Stream back up but i'm of to bedfordshire!

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

JamboInSouthsea

3-2 Sabres...I am snoozing now and Chicago are sucking tonight....meant to go to bed AGES ago but am off now.

Blackhawks go ahead...wake up!!

JamboInSouthsea

Most cracking period I have certainly seen this season with far to many incidents to mention with allsorts going on.

Konrad von Carstein

Most cracking period I have certainly seen this season with far to many incidents to mention with allsorts going on.

BUGGER! :verymad:

Two in a row for the Pens. The Flyers looked very out of sorts and a bit hapless TBH. I couldnt believe Laviolette pulled the goalie with 4 mins to go (PP or not)! :lol:

Sid scored a couple of beauties. Hopefully thats him getting going now. Geno really needs to be put back to centre, or shifted to wing with Sidney. He wasted on the wing with Comrie at centre.

And NJ managed to put out a full roster! :lol:

Wish they wouldn't build these bandwagons so high off the ground. :rolleyes:

http://flames.nhl.co...vid=DL|CGY|home

Never had you down as the knee-jerk reaction type sir...

Hopefully that'll be the kick-start Jarome Iginla needs to find some scoring form again. It's been a while!

Bumpity Bump.

Looking forward to catching Montreal in action tonight - not seen them live since losing to the queafs on Day 1.

Going for a 3-1 Habs win - Cammalleri hat-trick :whistling:

JamboInSouthsea

Game getting somewhat heated and also a few boos from Montreal fans.

Must be said the NJ is playing well and young keeper for Montreal under the cosh a bit...nobody playing well for them though.

JamboInSouthsea

Game over and NJ win 3-0.

3rd period Montreal didn't look bad but they certainly never looked good enough. Luck wasn't on their side either with Brodeur making a fine save with his face.

******* love PK Subban though. Hardly ever makes the wrong play.

Maybe so, but ive noticed in all the games ive seen him play, he's a bit dirty, late and cheap.

Has the Leaf bubble burst? Two defeats in a row now. :lol:

Edited by Chester?

Maybe so, but ive noticed in all the games ive seen him play, he's a bit dirty, late and cheap.

Never seen that myself. Didn't see the Habs Pens game though - I'm sure the Pens were just getting wound up during their gash start to the season :thumbsup: .

JamboInSouthsea

Looking forward to Chicago, St Louis game tonight as it starts when i finish work. Might be up for Vancouver game afterwards if still reasonably awake.

Never seen that myself. Didn't see the Habs Pens game though - I'm sure the Pens were just getting wound up during their gash start to the season :thumbsup: .

Not just that game but others too. Its been picked up on in a couple of articles ive read. Good player but a bit cheap for me.

alwaysthereinspirit

Just watching Steven Tyler singing the national anthem again from last night...too funny.

Still early but Bruins look good. will score a lot of goals this season.

JamboInSouthsea

Finished at 2 each...couldn't watch mouch of it as was busy flaffing around with computer...appalled how easy it was to sort after a bit of thought.

Anyhoo, awake for Minnesota v Vancouver so hopefully no more glithces, just waiting for stream to start.

JamboInSouthsea

Bah!! Stream being really slow, may have to sign up to ESPN at some point...what's the quality like, I have a pretty fast connection?

JamboInSouthsea

Montreal up 3-0 against Ottawa at end of 2nd, which was excellent period as both teams getting pretty heated up and plenty of fisticuffs!!!

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic