The Boy Pinilla

Gigolo-Aunt

Gigolo-Aunt

Its that time of the week again folks.

Wage thief

Top shagger

Waster

Attitude problem

This is how the thread will end up, but all I want to know is how far away is he from full training?

Ta

Wage thief

Top shagger

Waster

Attitude problem

This is how the thread will end up, but all I want to know is how far away is he from full training?

Ta

To be honest past caring re MP. Another waste of money we can ill afford to be wasting. :(

Wage thief

Top shagger

Waster

Attitude problem

Ta

Maybe we should just stop him training altogether as it is always in training he seems to get injured.

We could see him in "two weeks" :D

Made me laugh.

The term "two weeks" is indeed one of the most over used and rarely accurate term bandied about by Hearts in recent years.

We could see him in "two weeks" :D

Hearts the only club that you can be out for about 8 months with a stubbed toe

He has been back training for ages now so in all seriousness it shouldnt be too long till he is back for the reserves. I dont know about when/if we will see him in the first team this season.

Gigolo-Aunt
He has been back training for ages now so in all seriousness it shouldnt be too long till he is back for the reserves. I dont know about when/if we will see him in the first team this season.

Cheers mate.

Never unless he has been training with bubble wrap on

Gigolo-Aunt
Pinilla and Nade up front would be brilliant.

It would indeed, mate. If we could get a good pre-season behind the pair of them, they have the potential to be match winner every week,

really want it to work out for him at hearts. Hopefully he will be back end of the month as some have speculated as we are thin up front.

Ps- Couple of my mates who are huns are trying to say mcgregor is more of a shagger and the follow follow site have a thread stealing halve the pinilla songs. that was a good thread we had on the old site bring it back.

It would indeed, mate. If we could get a good pre-season behind the pair of them, they have the potential to be match winner every week,

I would rather Pinilla is wrapped in cotton wool and just train without getting any injuries the rest of the season and come to pre-season and actually have one which would be a first then play him from the start of next season but thats a bit over-cautious :D

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

How frustrating is it knowing that 2 of the best players in the league are sitting in our injury room while we are watching mediocre players? :mad:

How much better would our team be with Nade, Pinilla and Larry playing than what we saw yesterday.

God knows(or does he)but every match St Mirren play in the game is ****,doesnt matter a jot who it is the Old Firm,Hearts,Aberdeen,Utd,Hibs you name it when St Mirren are involved the game is ****.

How much better would our team be with Nade, Pinilla and Larry playing than what we saw yesterday.

Yeah. Just seeing the squad come out to warm-up yesterday I was thinking to myself: "Bloooody hell we don't half have some real pish."

Cesnauskis, Palazeulos and Driver are the only players that get me anywhere near the edge of my seat.

Yeah. Just seeing the squad come out to warm-up yesterday I was thinking to myself: "Bloooody hell we don't half have some real pish."

Cesnauskis, Palazeulos and Driver are the only players that get me anywhere near the edge of my seat.

I had the same thought.

Our team yesterday was full of the sort of players you'd expect to see playing for Dunfermline or St Mirren.

Why does Chesney et you to the edge of your seat? I prefer Miko in the team than Chesney but i'm not sure if there is something mentally wrong with me!

Miko gives pace and creativity and goals. I reckon if Miko was to play the full season he could be our midfielder to score 12+ goals in a season. Chesney doesnt create goals or score them, he is a good dribbler but then ruin's it by cutting inside no matter what wing he is on.

Hearts the only club that you can be out for about 8 months with a stubbed toe

And a month with a headache ;)

But for every one of the above we have an Elliot, Ksanavicius and Neilson to cancel the talent out. We'll be littered with the same dross when next season starts and any bid for the 3 you mentioned and Berra will be snapped up too.

Why does Chesney et you to the edge of your seat? I prefer Miko in the team than Chesney but i'm not sure if there is something mentally wrong with me!

Miko gives pace and creativity and goals. I reckon if Miko was to play the full season he could be our midfielder to score 12+ goals in a season. Chesney doesnt create goals or score them, he is a good dribbler but then ruin's it by cutting inside no matter what wing he is on.

I think on his day, Chesney has the more talent but he is such a wimp. More often than not he doesn't fancy it and contributes zero. Think back to the cup game at Fir Park. Chesney may as well have just pulled out a deck chair and sat quietly in the centre circle for all the good he did. Would be no great loss if he went.

Miko on the other hand, does seem to try a lot but is consistently useless. He plays one good game in about every 10 and the rest he contribues very little.

Another of our players that i couldn't care if they left.

Ray Winstone
I think on his day, Chesney has the more talent but he is such a wimp. More often than not he doesn't fancy it and contributes zero. Think back to the cup game at Fir Park. Chesney may as well have just pulled out a deck chair and sat quietly in the centre circle for all the good he did. Would be no great loss if he went.

Miko on the other hand, does seem to try a lot but is consistently useless. He plays one good game in about every 10 and the rest he contribues very little.

Another of our players that i couldn't care if they left.

Chesney is ok on his day but usually is in a similar mould to Steven Boyack.

Because he is a lot more likely to beat a man and creat something. If Miko played the whole season and Chesney played the whole season I would bet that Chesney would contribute a lot more.

I would also add that Chesney is faster.

I am a big fan of Chesney so I won't be agreeing with you. Ever.:P

Because he is a lot more likely to beat a man and creat something. If Miko played the whole season and Chesney played the whole season I would bet that Chesney would contribute a lot more.

I just wish he had a bit more fight and aggression about him instead of being such a little mincer.

Chesney "looks" like he is going to create something then often fails to actually do it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and i do understand where your coming from but Miko is better :P

Pinilla ?

I can honestly say I don't care.

Why bother wasting your time coming into this thread then.

Drylaw Hearts
Why bother wasting your time coming into this thread then.

Because I can.

Talking about a waste of time.................

Nice flag in your avatar.

Money well spent.

Because I can.

Money well spent.

Might have went to the Vlad school of business :mw_rolleyes:

Chesney "looks" like he is going to create something then often fails to actually do it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and i do understand where your coming from but Miko is better :P

I would have to agree that he does tend to flatter to decieve (I think that is the saying).

But the 2005-2006 season he did treat us to some fabulous wing play.

Hopefully a new manager can get it out of him.

I would have to agree that he does tend to flatter to decieve (I think that is the saying).

But the 2005-2006 season he did treat us to some fabulous wing play.

Hopefully a new manager can get it out of him.

Neil McCann was devastating in 97/98 but he shouldn't play based on that. I'd empty Cesny, one good game in a blue moon isn't good enough. Seems to think he is in some sort of comfort zone.

Neil McCann was devastating in 97/98 but he shouldn't play based on that. I'd empty Cesny, one good game in a blue moon isn't good enough. Seems to think he is in some sort of comfort zone.

I can see where you are coming from and wouldn't be gutted if he got emptied if it meant everyone worse in him following out the door as well.

Although I would say about McCann, that was 10 years ago. Chesney was couple of seasons ago and he has barely played between now and then.

Because I can.

Money well spent.

Indeed it was well spent as it has led to meeting some great people.

Drylaw Hearts
Indeed it was well spent as it has led to meeting some great people.

I'm happy for you.

Biffa Bacon
really want it to work out for him at hearts. Hopefully he will be back end of the month as some have speculated as we are thin up front.

Nade should balance things out then. :nuts:

Norfolk and Chance
Because I can.

Money well spent.

Bit out of order having a pop at someone for showing support for a Hearts player

alwaysthereinspirit

When his career ends due to what ever injury. His sexual exploits will be the biggest part of his story to his grand kids.. A waste of a space.

When his career ends due to what ever injury. His sexual exploits will be the biggest part of his story to his grand kids.. A waste of a space.

He was in the Cav last night wi Frank MacAvennie :)

His ability as a footballer has never been in doubt.

IT's HIS ATTITUDE that ****es me off. I just know his type. Loser. He'll pass up every opportunity given to him from now until the day he retires at 29. Stan Collymore style.

Archived