Mark Kerr

vegas-voss

Supposedly been a stand out player for Dundee Utd this season.He is a free agent in the summer and Aberdeen are trying to sign him.Could he improve our team ?

Supposedly been a stand out player for Dundee Utd this season.He is a free agent in the summer and Aberdeen are trying to sign him.Could he improve our team ?

Yes. He was a stand out in the semi final against the sheep. MOTM by a country mile. Can see why Tangoman wants him. Thing is we don't have a manager in place so we won't be signing him thats for sure. :rolleyes:

Yes. He was a stand out in the semi final against the sheep. MOTM by a country mile. Can see why Tangoman wants him. Thing is we don't have a manager in place so we won't be signing him thats for sure. :rolleyes:

Niether do Aberdeen;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He was good in Champ Man.

I'd question his mental health if he came to us though.

The Comedian

Is he a attacking midfielder though? I thought he was a sitting player?

Who would we shift as we have about 70 central midfielders?

I'd take him.

We don't have an attacking CM at the Club.

I wouldnt' really call him that, hes more of an all rounder

I'd imagine he will be tied up by levein, he always left the contracts to last moment when he was at hearts

ToadKiller Dog

Did smeltic not look at him around the same time as they took mark wilson fron tannadice?

could see him warming the bench in the weedge.

Drylaw Hearts
Is he a attacking midfielder though? I thought he was a sitting player?

Who would we shift as we have about 70 central midfielders?

Maybe I should have called him a more forward >> thinking CM.

He does make those late runs in and around the box.

All we have is Ruben sitting pretty in the middle of the park blow drying his buffon.

I've got a mate who's a United fan and he raves about him.

Wouldn't say no (just to pish my Utd supporting mate off).

I know some want us to sign players of a higher standard but I'd be thankful for signings like Mark Kerr, Barry Nicolson, Graeme Smith etc because I just want us to get back to Levein era esq football.

Not neccessarily long ball but just a group of players you know you're going to get consistent performances from week in week out. We'd struggle more against the OF but you'd take that to just start winning the majority of the games we're supposed to win.

I know some want us to sign players of a higher standard but I'd be thankful for signings like Mark Kerr, Barry Nicolson, Graeme Smith etc because I just want us to get back to Levein era esq football.

Not neccessarily long ball but just a group of players you know you're going to get consistent performances from week in week out. We'd struggle more against the OF but you'd take that to just start winning the majority of the games we're supposed to win.

Exactly Spl class players with one maybe two european players and a decent manager is all it needs,look at Rangers no stars and to look at the squad you would say average but they are getting the job done.

No chance of signing anyone, future is Clum & moley:confused:

Wonderful season ticket waiting list will be well over 7,000 at the prospect..............:rolleyes:

a stand out for United? He's started 15 games this season. So either he isn't that great or he's injury prone.

No ta!

he is definetly a holding midfielder and offers more defensively than palazelous.

We really need a more dynamic midfielder would prefer nicholson or severin to give us more energy in the middle

I was at Celtic Dundee United on Wednesday (freebie from work) and he was outstanding, dominated the Celtic midfield. He is not a goalscoring midfielder but is very neat and buzzes about, excellent on the ball

Only reason he'd sign is for the dough. Nobody in the right mind would leave a side with 3rd in their sight and in a cup final to play for Vlad's circus, never knowing what tomorrow will bring.

Rick Grimes

very good on the ball but is also very inconsistent. he'd be a decent squad player to have.

might not stay at Utd as he's one of their top earners, so it will depend largely on if he's offered similar terms.

• Moderators

Posts removed for bypassing the swear filter.

Please don't do that or warnings will be given.

Thanks

colinmaroon

Oops!!!

Rambo the Jambo

Mark Kerr's pass back that gave rankgers extra time curled up ma toes that much that you could hang me upside down by my toes - noticed a few times previously that Utd players have passed across their goals - schoolboy error.

I hope De Vries' goal is enough to give the arabs the cup ...and the 'wee arab people' from the west will be leaving with losers medals.

I've got a mate who's a United fan and he raves about him.

What's his view tonight? :mw_rolleyes:

What's his view tonight? :mw_rolleyes:

Got a text from him saying "tragic" at the end.

I'll have a good laugh at him the next time I see him.

Rambo the Jambo

Doh! gutted for the arabs! After David Batty's famous miss (he had never taken a penalty before and wasn't known for being a prolific striker of the ball), you'd think Lee Wilkie wouldn't have taken a penalty so soon?

He's an OK player. He's playing well under Levein. Prior to Levein being at the club he was pretty average though.

He's an OK player. He's playing well under Levein. Prior to Levein being at the club he was pretty average though.

Amazing what a decent manager can do. :mw_rolleyes:

You giving Levein one these days Julio:rolleyes:

Horse you may not rate CL.........but I do.........maybe Frails your idea of what makes a decent manager or Gary McAllister..............;)

Archived