RIP wee Sinky

speedbump

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recall seeing his really wee weeman, when he was hanging from the lamp post.

Me too.

:down:

The pub was ironically called Willy's Rock,

Hmmmmm.......

I was positive it was Willy's Rock.

Oh well.

They were/are right next door to each other. IIRC

Used to go to all the away games on the Tynecastle buses, where Sinky was also a regular in the '90s. He is a character that would always cheer people up on the bus - even when we had taken a hiding and through the dire Tommy McLean era.

I know from my family that cancer is a right ******* of a disease, and my thoughts are with him.

Hoping the wee man's back shouting on the J.T's as soon as possible & wish him a speedy recovery.

They dont make them like Sinky anymore, sure he'll fight this all the way.

As has been echoed by many, a true hearts supporting legend.

Get well soon wee man. I work at the Western so I'll pop in when I can.

what department mate i work there aswell

sorry that should have been a pm

all the best sincy

scots civil war

all the best to this geezer

i dont know him but it seems he has lit up other punters lives

positive energy flowing his way i hope

Destruction Derby

Don't know him personally but I know of him. I loved his "Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me" solo on a bus from Easter Road to Gorgie after we knocked them out of the cup.

Fecking hilarious

Get well soon mate

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Do you know what ward he is in? I'm in for 4 days chemo tomorrow could pop in.

Good luck to yourself as well, Ogi. :thumbsup:

Don't know him personally but I know of him. I loved his "Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me" solo on a bus from Easter Road to Gorgie after we knocked them out of the cup.

Fecking hilarious

Get well soon mate

I think I was on that bus. It was hilarious!

Got the No. 1 back to Drumbrae as it was the first bus to arrive, and I thought the tramps would be looking to go boxing as usual after a defeat.

winston churchill

Cmon Wee Sinky Beat this ******* of a Disease!! Pretty sure you made Every Jambo fans Majorca trip one of the funniest ever!!! get well soon wee man!

i can still remember him in bananas up on the lap dancers pole.

his best mate and drinking buddy china will be devastated.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

terrible news, hope the wee man beats that horrible news! my own dad just passed away last night so this is just more bad news. :down:

Sorry to hear that Mikey. Chin up.

terrible news, hope the wee man beats that horrible news! my own dad just passed away last night so this is just more bad news. :down:

Condolensces JM, hope your ok.

Chad Sexington

Sorry to hear that mate.

His speciial rendition of "we are the cheeky girls" is one of many musical high points from sinky

Haha!!! Have heard him sing that before!!!

I remember a game when Robbo was in charge, coming back on the Dickens bus from Ibrox and he was belting out 'I should be So Lucky' by Kylie the whole way home. You canae make his banter up, absolutely brilliant!

Spoke to him on the phone a few weeks ago while he was complaining about pains in his legs, couldnae have imagined anything this sinister.

Wishing him a full recovery and would love to see him on the Robbos Loyal again v soon.

Gorgie needs you wee man.

Nicky :)

would be great if someone could get a print out of this thread to him, would give him a lift for sure!

I'll never forget seeing him at all the away games through the 90's when I was an impressionable teenager.

What a voice!

Hope you get well soon Sinky.

Sorry to hear your news jambomickey. It'll be tough, but just remember the good times will roll again. It'll never quite be the same, but it will get better.

Aye speedbump magaluf has never seen the likes since it was a bonkers trip and Sinky antics just made it for me!! I remember seeing him climbing a streetlight outside mano,s!! Dancing on a pole in that bananas and singing hearts songs in the middle of poco loco,s all in the space of about 50 mins!!!

Hellish news Mickey, regards

Sorry to hear that Mickey, really sad news. Thoughts to you and the rest of your family mate.

Not encountered Sinky personally but have seen him on many occasions at Hearts games. Wouldn't wish that disease on my worst enemies. Hope he battles through and gets back to supporting the jambo's soon enough.

Hopefully get a win tomorrow to lift his spirits thumbsup.gif

Ogi fae Gorgie

Good luck to yourself as well, Ogi. :thumbsup:

Cheers AP. I am in at 10.30 the morn ward 8, ward 3 floor below will defo go down and show him my bald heid, gie him a bit of OFG history. See him before I get hooked up.

Cheers AP. I am in at 10.30 the morn ward 8, ward 3 floor below will defo go down and show him my bald heid, gie him a bit of OFG history. See him before I get hooked up.

All the best Ogi, hope everything goes well for you too.

Ogi fae Gorgie

Me and my familys thoughts are with you man be strong.

Very sad news. I've known Sinky for years. He had a brother who died about 10+ years ago, and they were both regulars in the Wheatsheaf; and of course, you would always see Sinky at games, and stoating around Gorgie.

Really sorry to hear about this. He is the Hearts' version of John Portsmouth FC Westwood.

His classic moment for me was up at Dens Park a few seasons ago, opening game of the season. To paraphrase, he announced to the entire away support that he had engaged in sexual congress with a woman of African origin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope he can recover from it. A true Heart of Midlothian man.

What a sad thread this is

Don't really know Sinky apart to say hiya too. Had a good laugh with him on the way down the road from the pub to Deepdale at the Preston pre season game a couple of years ago though.

All the best wee man.

Ogi good luck and all the best with your own battle pal.

Thoughts with you Mickey at this sad time. Chin up mate.

GR.

Archived