RIP wee Sinky

speedbump

Calling someone out like that on a universally positive thread is "so wrong."

Spoke to Sinky many times in Robbo's after the games, what a character.  PHM.

Merely making a point.

Absolutely no disrespect to the thread or wee Sinky intended.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merely making a point.

Absolutely no disrespect to the thread or wee Sinky intended.

You didn't need to make the point though but you just couldn't help yourself.

On topic - thanks for the update Meadows, heartwarming stuff!

If I may , I'd like to update everyone in Wee Sinky's fund ( Sinky FOR Hearts) FOR being Friends Of Riccarton .

We have supplied Mini buses (2) for use in taking the lads to games / training .

When Darren Murray then Robbie Neilson were there , we had a monthly award called Sinky's Boots where the chosen player of the month was awarded a prize . Sinky has annually paid for the under 20,s karting day out that encourages team bonding, usually followed by a trip to Nando's .

The first team have also had a simuliar day out courtesy of Sinky.

We try to sponsor a match each season in his memory or even the match ball .

Jon Daly has also taken the U20s and their coaches for a days karting / Nando's .

I'm sure wee Sinky will be chuffed to know that a helluva lot of our current and ex players hold him in high regard.

Angus Beith won a wee Sinky competition to attend the FA cup final with great seats at Wembley ( courtesy of Steven Presley) first class train and top class hotel .

It's fair to say the wee man won't be forgotten .

That's amazing.

You didn't need to make the point though but you just couldn't help yourself.

On topic - thanks for the update Meadows, heartwarming stuff!

That's not actually the case Smiler.

It just seemed a bit false to me from the poster in question.

If I may , I'd like to update everyone in Wee Sinky's fund ( Sinky FOR Hearts) FOR being Friends Of Riccarton .

We have supplied Mini buses (2) for use in taking the lads to games / training .

When Darren Murray then Robbie Neilson were there , we had a monthly award called Sinky's Boots where the chosen player of the month was awarded a prize . Sinky has annually paid for the under 20,s karting day out that encourages team bonding, usually followed by a trip to Nando's .

Jon Daly has also taken the U20s and their coaches for a days karting / Nando's .

I'm sure wee Sinky will be chuffed to know that a helluva lot of our current and ex players hold him in high regard.

Angus Beith won a wee Sinky competition to attend the FA cup final with great seats at Wembley ( courtesy of Steven Presley) first class train and top class hotel .

Excellent. Can you donate through the website?

This is fantastic.

the big show

Fantastic gesture in memory of the guy , very well done to yourself and all involved , i never new the guy personally but there are some heart warming stories and he sounded a great wee guy who was a PHM , RIP wee Sinky , and all the best to Meadows for his funding efforts i top my hat of to you and all involved  .. 

Excellent. Can you donate through the website?

Many thanks for the offer , unfortunately unable to accept through the website .

However, a donation to either Marie Curie or FOH in Sinky's name, would more than suffice and meet with the wee man's approval .

Every time I hear Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me, I think about him singing boyfriend...

Many thanks for the offer , unfortunately unable to accept through the website .

However, a donation to either Marie Curie or FOH in Sinky's name, would more than suffice and meet with the wee man's approval .

I'll see what I can do on pay day mate. :thumbsup:

Some boy wee Sinclair,got to be the drunkest funniest postman I've ever met,I've still got my cup final bus ticket which is a picture of him whilst in hospice and Rudi Skacel which is signed by Rudi,well known to older Hearts supporters and his blue shiney Doctor Martin boots will always put a smile on my face.

Archived