Have you ever seen......

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

..... a more boring, uninteresting and unimaginative Hearts squad in your entire life. Just looking through the squad list on the official squad and i was bored supid after number 8 or 9. There is just nothing there to get you excited, not one person you can sit in the pub with your mates and enthuse about.

I know Romanov has sold on what few quality players we have but even the players coming through dont have that spark. Kingston for me is an absolute enigma. The rest arent especially bad but not fantastic either. We are workmanlike in every department.

I have been watching Hearts since 1984 and can honestly say for the first time the team I love BORE me.

We're absolutely gash.

The fact that people enthuse so much over Palazuelos makes me cringe. Yes, he's got a good touch but you really have to question his effectiveness as a "creative" midfielder, if indeed that is his preferred role.

Not sure what his precise role in the side is but I'm guessing it's to provide creativity because we sure as hell aren't going to get that out of Eggert.

..... a more boring, uninteresting and unimaginative Hearts squad in your entire life. Just looking through the squad list on the official squad and i was bored supid after number 8 or 9. There is just nothing there to get you excited, not one person you can sit in the pub with your mates and enthuse about.

I know Romanov has sold on what few quality players we have but even the players coming through dont have that spark. Kingston for me is an absolute enigma. The rest arent especially bad but not fantastic either. We are workmanlike in every department.

I have been watching Hearts since 1984 and can honestly say for the first time the team I love BORE me.

I agree, it's probably the worst/ most boring squad we have had in the last ,at least 20 years,there is nothing there to get us going. We need a mass clearout at the end of the season,will it happen though? It has to otherwise why build a new stand?:sad:

Seymour M Hersh

Yes what a pathetic post!

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
Yes what a pathetic post!

So your happy with the level of quality within the squad then? I suppose that really says it all.

Yea got to agree their boring me the now,think we got spoiled durin the Burley era,and to go from watching Rudi,Hartley etc to what wev got now is just rubbish

Were Hearts playing today ?? I can honestly say I have never felt so apathetic about my club. From top to bottom the football side of the club is a shambles and there is nothing to be positive about.

Only 2 players n the squad, Kingston and Pinilla, can you genuinely say have real class, and both of them are only here because they are a bit injury prone

We're gash and more and more of us are realising that.

We're not a good team going through a bad spell.....this bad spell has now lasted two years.

We're gash, pure and simple.

..... a more boring, uninteresting and unimaginative Hearts squad in your entire life.

To be completely honest, no I don't think I have.

The only player we have with any sort of spark about him is Kingston and I'm beginning to wonder if he will ever play for us again.

There's no quality in the squad. Its all been sold.

We have some truly terrible players that should not even be playing at SPL level.

We have awful full backs and inconsistent / useless wingers.

We have goal shy strikers.

We have no leader on the pitch.

We have very little in the way of creativity.

We have central defenders that tend to lose concentration and ship goals.

We need a whole new squad because the one we have sucks.

Ogi fae Gorgie
We have some truly terrible players that should not even be playing at SPL level.

We have awful full backs and inconsistent / useless wingers.

We have goal shy strikers.

We have no leader on the pitch.

We have very little in the way of creativity.

We have central defenders that tend to lose concentration and ship goals.

We need a whole new squad because the one we have sucks.

We have some supporters who really get on everyones......fill the blank yourselves you know who you are...yawn.

We have some supporters who really get on everyones......fill the blank yourselves you know who you are...yawn.

tits? :)

The only player we have with any sort of spark about him is Kingston and I'm beginning to wonder if he will ever play for us again.

Thats true some have, but there are also a considerable number who are supposed to be stars who are sitting at home injured. If I had a criticism of some of our big signings it seems to me some of them were signed despite a history of injury problems.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Whats the answer then OGI? Questions asked by people who pay good money to watch the team is obviously such a shocking prospect to you. You appear to be the only one who is not concerned by the personnel turning out for our club. I take it the fans having the temerity to vent thier spleen horrifies you even more than a strike force of Elliott and Mole?

Hamill,Sloan,McKenna,Wyness etc that was a boring squad, that played boring football week in week out

I'd take watching that team over the one we have now.

Ogi fae Gorgie
Whats the answer then OGI? Questions asked by people who pay good money to watch the team is obviously such a shocking prospect to you. You appear to be the only one who is not concerned by the personnel turning out for our club. I take it the fans having the temerity to vent thier spleen horrifies you even more than a strike force of Elliott and Mole?

Do you know me? No you don't. You assume so much in you post and guess what your wrong in every one. Lets just leave it that and not get into a game of verbal tennis. Safe to say I am concerned, I believe in free speech and we need a new strikeforce. Cheers. Ogs.

Aye but Neilson gives 100%.

Do you know me? No you don't. You assume so much in you post and guess what your wrong in every one. Lets just leave it that and not get into a game of verbal tennis. Safe to say I am concerned, I believe in free speech and we need a new strikeforce. Cheers. Ogs.

You believe in free speech but you abuse those with a different opinion to yours?

Bit of a contradiction.

Ray Winstone
Aye but Neilson gives 100%.

That made me chuckle!

If we also take into account the wages that this squad demands when compared with the likes of Levein's squad with Hamill, Sloan, Wyness etc you have to say that the current one wins hands down for utter crapness!

Watching yesterday's team at the sheet hole that is Manlove Street was like watching a reserve fixture. A bunch of second rate diddies just going through the motions in a heap of a stadium.

Ogi fae Gorgie
You believe in free speech but you abuse those with a different opinion to yours?

Bit of a contradiction.

Lets stop this if I have offended I apologise. Lets get on with supporting Hearts and damn Huns just scored as well.

Lets stop this if I have offended I apologise. Lets get on with supporting Hearts and damn Huns just scored as well.

Fair do's. :)

Archived