The Official JKB What Was The Last Film You Watched...

Guest GhostHunter

Say What Again

End of Watch 8/10

Like vegas says above, there isn't an actual storyline as such, but that was part of the appeal to me. It just felt like something different, and still had me interested the entire film.

The onscreen relationship between Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pe?a is superb. It had me totally convinced they were life long best buddies.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

End of Watch 8/10

Like vegas says above, there isn't an actual storyline as such, but that was part of the appeal to me. It just felt like something different, and still had me interested the entire film.

The onscreen relationship between Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pe?a is superb. It had me totally convinced they were life long best buddies.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yes the two leads are excellent in it.I dont know just from the trailers for it i was expecting more to it.

rudi must stay

Killer Joe

I felt the ending was rushed, but it's a decent film with interesting characters and interesting (some maybe abit bizarre) scenes

7/10

Snow White and the Huntsman 6.5/10

I can suspend belief for enchanted forests and fairies but not for Kirsten Stewart being fairer than Charlize Theron.

North Berwick Jambo

Red Dawn

Remake of the 1984 movie that starred Patrick Swayze. This new version has Chris Hemsworth & Isabel Lucas leading a bunch of locals against a North Korean invasion.

Average 6/10

Edited by North Berwick Jambo

Ted 5/10

Occassional funny moments but mostly I just sat watching it with a face like this:

RandyShining1.png

Mostly I was like this:

randy-marsh_8649.jpg

And when Mila Kunis was on screen, I was like this:

south_park_randy.jpg

Red Dawn

Remake of the 1984 movie that starred Patrick Swayze. This new version has Chris Hemsworth & Isabel Lucas leading a bunch of locals against a North Korean invasion.

Average 6/10

So they've ripped of Yesterday When the War Began while making a remake of Red Dawn?

Unless Thor shouts "WOLVERINES" it ain't worth watching. Please tell me he does, does he?

So they've ripped of Yesterday When the War Began while making a remake of Red Dawn?

Unless Thor shouts "WOLVERINES" it ain't worth watching. Please tell me he does, does he?

just Homefront the movie seeing as its the same guy that wrote the Red Dawn's and Homefront the games scripts

Edited by jose barriniho

Donnie darko 7/10 think ill have to watch it again because I feel I missed a lot somehow which might mean I enjoy it more.

Original cut or Director's cut?

Original cut or Director's cut?

Don't know watched it online and it never stated. I plan to watch it again today get my head round it as I said good film but I feel I missed out a lot on the first watch.

Victor Mancini

Lawless - 7/10

Tom hardy's good in it but Guy Pearce steals the show as Charley Rakes imo

William H. Bonney

End of Watch was horrendous. The mexican gang were easily the most stupid, pointless, cliched bunch of morons. David Ayer must really hate the police.

Disser Pointon

Watched Blood Diamond the other night, pretty decent, Di Caprio has made some good films, recorded the Departed during the week so will be watching that as well.

Going to watch Good Morning Vietnam tonight, great movie.

End of watch. Yeah the Mexican gang are cliched and how the hell did they miss when pinning the cops down in the firefight? But for the relationship between the leads and the natural flow to their interaction, it's an 8 for me

rudi must stay

Lawless - 7/10

Tom hardy's good in it but Guy Pearce steals the show as Charley Rakes imo

certainly does. Hes much better as the villain in this than he is in Seeking Justice, although Lawless is a much better film

Don't know watched it online and it never stated. I plan to watch it again today get my head round it as I said good film but I feel I missed out a lot on the first watch.

The Director's Cut makes a lot of things much clearer, although to the detriment of the film imo. Probably a film that merits a re-watch in either case.

Snow town.

9/10. Incredibly immersive film, unbearable to watch at timed

It's a great film but really, really grim.

Contagion - pretty good, but not one you want to watch before travelling. 7/10

I'll Manors 4/10

Pretty much a complete mess of a film.

Is it really that bad?

Been looking forward to watching it.. I have heard some good reviews and some bad.

Is it really that bad?

Been looking forward to watching it.. I have heard some good reviews and some bad.

It starts off ok and then just ends up a mess.To be honest i think it is trying to be far too ambitious for his first movie.It is certainly nowhere near as good as Kidulthood or Bullet Boy were.Acting is pretty poor as well from everyone except for Riz Ahmid who is at least good in everything he is in.

The Man with the Iron Fists

An "Old Skool" Kung Fu film. I thought it would be a bit tacky and cheesey and by God I wasn't wrong

Fantastic

8/10