The Official JKB What Was The Last Film You Watched...

Guest GhostHunter

Creepy Lurker

Incendies - 9/10

Very good French Canadian film about a pair of twins who are left instructions by their Israeli mother, after her death, to find a father and brother that they never knew they had. Very powerful stuff.

30 minutes or less alright 6/10

Friends with benefits again alright but worth it to see a scantily clad Mila Kunis so 7/10

Into The Abyss - excellent Werner Herzog documentary about a triple murder, death row and American justice (he also shot a 4 hr documentary on death row that was on C4 earlier this year). 8/10

The Blind Side... quite surprised, was a lot better that i thought it would be.. sandra bullock was excellent in it ( also not too shabby to look at for 90 mins )

Breaking Dawn part 1 - 5/10, actually better than I thought it would be, seeing as the book was about 800 pages of guff.

rudi must stay

The Dark Knight Rises

I was disappointed with the middle of the film, but the end certainly makes up for that

8/10

Victor Mancini

The Raid (redemption) - 7/10

Indonesian film about a swat team who raid a ghetto block run by an notorious mobster, the storyline could have been more insightful but the fighting scenes were excellent.

Victor Mancini

Ted 8/10

some great one liners and Mila Kunis looking as good as ever!

Victor Mancini

Killing Bono 5/10

fairly average, I remember seeing the trailer when this came out and thinking it was going to be a good comedy

Stewart MacD

"In Darkness".

9/10. Based on a true story and by the director of "Europa, Europa". Great acting and plenty drama.

post-1245-0-26304100-1344506843_thumb.jpg

slashishere

Ted

Reigned things in slightly for a bigger box office pull but still some really funny moments and as predictable as the story was I really enjoyed it.

Ted is amazingly animated, expressions and emotions portrayed really well oh and Mila Kunis is Hot (although it's hard to get over her 'Meg' voice)

8/10

rudi must stay

Insomnia - not quite on the same level as Christopher Nolan's other films IMO, but it still has some superb action sequences

7/10

Wild Bill - pretty good, especially considering it was the director first movie. Shame they didn't give Andy Serkis a bigger role though as he's great in the scenes he's in.

7/10

Elvis is a Jambo

The Cabin in the Woods - quite silly 7/10

Also watched Batman Begins followed by the Dark Knight in preparation for going to see The Dark Knight Rises - both 8/10

Edited by Elvis is a Jambo

rudi must stay

Being Elmo

Well worth watching, really interesting documentary about the man behind (literally I suppose) Elmo

9/10

Being Elmo

Well worth watching, really interesting documentary about the man behind (literally I suppose) Elmo

9/10

Just watched it, really interesting. The bit with the wee girl that was dying and wanted to meet Elmo as part of the MAKE A WISH was almost heart breaking. Its something else that the guy can do all these as well as other celebs and sports stars in America

8/10 worth watching if you ever liked the Muppets or Sesame street as a kid

Edited by jose barriniho

Snabba Cash II, Swedish film about a bloke who gets mixed up with the Serbian Mafia. There are 3 books, so I expect another film will be made, this one had it's premier last night. Not too shabby 7/10

Troll Hunter - good idea but not very well executed. 6/10

TT: Closer To The Edge - very good documentary about the TT races. 8/10

The Wedding Video - 0/10. And that's being kind. This is the type of film that makes me glad I have a cineworld card and get my moneys worth out of it cause then I don't mind walking out of shite like this 15 minutes into it :lol:

Victor Mancini

Snabba Cash II, Swedish film about a bloke who gets mixed up with the Serbian Mafia. There are 3 books, so I expect another film will be made, this one had it's premier last night. Not too shabby 7/10

i watched the first Snabba Cash movie on weds and thought it had a good storyline, where did you catch part 2?

i watched the first Snabba Cash movie on weds and thought it had a good storyline, where did you catch part 2?

I live in Sweden, it had it's release last Friday night so I went to see it. Shouldn't be too long before someone uploads it on the bay of pirates.

Victor Mancini

I live in Sweden, it had it's release last Friday night so I went to see it. Shouldn't be too long before someone uploads it on the bay of pirates.

Good stuff I'll wait for a dvd to be released-unless it gets a showing at the cameo,

Personally I'd rather not watch a film than put up "camera copy" also I'll need subs as my swedish is rubbish.... :teehee:

Watched a english dub of the norwegian film Headhunters recently and the accents were grating

Good stuff I'll wait for a dvd to be released-unless it gets a showing at the cameo,

Personally I'd rather not watch a film than put up "camera copy" also I'll need subs as my swedish is rubbish.... :teehee:

Watched a english dub of the norwegian film Headhunters recently and the accents were grating

Hahaha, I can't watch dubbed films, i'd rather have subtitles.

Great film. Wouldn't fancy a dubbed version though. Subs every time.

Life Is Beautiful - one of those films I never got round to. A comedy drama about the Holocaust's not an easy sell but it was good, if a little lightweight at times. 7/10

rudi must stay

London Boulevard

Was disappointed by this movie. The soundtrack is superb but the film itself while good, takes itself a bit too seriously

6/10