The Official JKB What Was The Last Film You Watched...

Guest GhostHunter

Creepy Lurker

The Girl on the Bridge

You know when you're watching a modern-day French film and it's in black and white that you're on a one way ticket to WTFsville in terms of plot, and this didn't disappoint. Very weird.

Submarine - 9/10

Good story, beautifully shot and great soundtrack by Alex Turner. Lead character kinda reminded me of someone I know.

Don Draper

Puncture, 5/10.

Interesting plot (based on a true story), but kinda fell apart halfway through.

Whitecapjambo

Bit of a documentary binge this morning....

In the year of the pig, Vietnam doc- 8/10

Hearts of darkness, making of Apocalypse Now - 8/10

Roger & Me, Michael Moore's first film - 6.5/10

All good films, some of the footage in year of the pig is outstanding/terrifying.

rudi must stay

We Have A Pope

it was much more serious than I thought it was from the trailer. Still good though, the lead actor plays quite a complex role very well.

7/10

PsychocAndy

Lockout 7/10

Luc Besson film set in the future. A Jail break in and out film.

slashishere

Spiderman

Hmm bit slow, did feel like it was way to early to be rebooting this franchise although I enjoyed all the acting in it, watched it in 2d as bit fed up of the crap that's been served up recently in 3d but on reflection thinking I probably should have watched it in 3d.

Not a patch on the Avengers or on the Dark Knight trailer which I've now seen god knows how many times but still makes the hair on my arms stand on end!!

6/10

Don Draper

The Ghost Writer, 8/10

Was expecting this to be decidedly average, but it's actually well worth a look. Bit slow at times, but gradually turns into a cracking conspiracy tale. Ewan McGregor's pretty good in it, and there's also a reasonable supporting cast.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Project X - 7/10

Surprisingly entertaining, some quality laugh out loud moments and loads of chebs.

Don Draper

Le D?ner de cons, 9/10

I'd seen this loads of times, but caught it again last night. It's probably my favourite farcical comedy ever - real laugh-out-loud stuff. Throughly recommended.

Ted if you like Seth Macfarlanes work in Family Guy and American Dad you'll love it.

but if you dont like FG and AD then you'll probably hate it.

I like Family Guy so 9/10 alot of laugh out loud moments

Don Draper

Joyeux Noel, 7/10

Set during the unofficial Xmas truce during WW1. Scottish, French and German troops come out of the trenches and share a drink and a laugh.

It's a bit schmaltzy at times, but also quite uplifting.

Spiderman....Really enjoyed it,good acting with a good build up to all the action when Peter Parker can turn into Spiderman.8/10.

Ice Age 4 3D......Kids will love it and their elders can sit through and enjoy as well.Perfect family entertainment.8/10.

The Grey 7/10

Plane crashes up a mountain, and the survivors face an uphill battle to stay alive in freezing conditions with angry wolves nearby.

PsychocAndy

Project X - 7/10

Surprisingly entertaining, some quality laugh out loud moments and loads of chebs.

Just watch this, on this recommendation I might add, and your 100% correct on everything

7/10 and plenty of chebs.

Ronin - 7/10

A somewhat unbelievable plot, but the car chase scenes are pretty epic and it's a pretty enjoyable watch.

The Three Stooges - Farelly Brothers film, but slightly different for them - more family fun. Still pretty funny at bits. 7/10

Crazy Horse - French Documentary on the Crazy Horse club in Paris, which is cabaret/burlesque. Lots of stunning semi-naked women. I am now planning to go see the show. Honestly. 9/10

Wrath of the Titans - If your gonna watch it, you know what to expect. 4/10

The Raid: Redemption. Fantastic Indonesian action move about cops being stuck in a building controlled by the local drug baron. Watch it. 9/10

The Hunter. 7/10

Willem Defoe puts in a good performance as a man trying to hunt down the elusive Tazmanian Tiger for a military biotech company.

The amazing spiderman. I really enjoyed it Andrew Garfield seems to play a more likeable Peter Parker IMO. 8.5/10

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (English version).

Barely made it half way through. Missed out too much from the book, and added a scene in that did not happen in the book. Acting was good, though.

3/10.

Thats my boy Adam Sandlers new movie its that stupid and childish but i've not laughed as much in ages 8.5/10

Creepy Lurker

LA Confidential - 9/10

Monty Python and the Holy Grail - 9/10

Not the first time that I'd seen either, but thoroughly enjoyed watching both again.

Nazis at the Centre of the Earth

shocking plot, shocking acting, but has a robot with hitlers head in it futurama style, that just made it hilarious

7/10

God Bless America 7.5/10

A man diagnosed with terminal brain tumour hooks up with a 16 year old girl and they go on a rampage killing those who they think epitomise everything that is wrong with a society they despise.

Iron man 8/10

On a bit of a comic book film phase the now so I'm going to watch iron man2 and the avengers later

Sexton Hardcastle

God Bless America

7/10

Gave it a shot after reading a few other posts about it. Pretty poor timing on my part with the shoot up in the cinema however.

God Bless America

7/10

Gave it a shot after reading a few other posts about it. Pretty poor timing on my part with the shoot up in the cinema however.

I was thinking exactly the same when I watched it the other night. I wonder if this film influenced the killer at all?

Watched a few recently:

The Devils Backbone - proper ghost story by Guillermo del Toro set during the Spanish Civil War. Very good 8/10

The Ides of March - great cast and it was enjoyable but the script lacked some Aaron Sorkin style sparkle. 7/10

Hellboy 2: The Golden Army - daft but fun comic book adaptation; another del Toro film. 7/10

The Seventh Seal - the existential stuff with Death was great but it wasn't what I was expecting. My expectations were probably too high given its status. 6/10