Guest GhostHunter

The Official JKB What Was The Last Film You Watched...

Ray Gin
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Always thought it was Korean, dunno why🤷🏼‍♂️

Loved The Raid film and every time I tried to find a copy of the 2nd one there was none, had completely forgotabout  it. Just checked my Cinema app and it’s there, that’s getting watched in the next couple of days :thumb:

It turns the violence up to 11!
(example fight scene in spoiler)

Edited by Ray Gin

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

It turns the violence up to 11!

Yaaas, loved the first one. It just never stops from the moment they enter the building. Tonight’s viewing sorted 😊

Dino Velvet
7 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Yaaas, loved the first one. It just never stops from the moment they enter the building. Tonight’s viewing sorted 😊

The prison fight scene is utterly ridiculous. Unrelenting violence. 

Boof

Fisherman's Friends - a good, harmless, occasionally amusing film with one particular lump-in-the-throat moment.

Carl Fredrickson

Pet Sematary

I havent read the book nor seen the previous film and to be honest, didnt have a clue what the film was about. Horror movies arent my No 1 choice but this one was pretty decent. To be honest I am a big jessie and will jump at anything (to the amusement of other cinema goers) 

John Lithgow was good in it and I will probably read the book to see how it differs. 6/10

Deviskan

Watched another Korean film last night...The Wailing.

it received 5 star reviews, named as one of the best recent horrors and has a 99% rating on Rotten Tomatoes etc.

However, I found it quite disappointing...it wasn’t scary in any way whatsoever, the acting was fine, the plot fairly straightforward ...but overall I found it decidedly average (in places it was more like a comedy in all honesty).

Telford_jambo123

Watched “wild rose” last night which is basically about an ex con who aspires to be a country western singer all the while being a jakie... 7/10

iantjambo

Missing Link

7/10

Took the wee man to see this yesterday.  Really enjoyed it. Quite funny as well.

Edited by iantjambo

Carl Fredrickson

Finally got round to watching Us last night. I quite enjoyed it - slasher more than a horror. Good story with a few humorous moments but the ending was a wee bit of a disappointment. Despite the ending would still give it 7/10

Carl Fredrickson

Shazam. A hoot of a movie. For those who take Marvel/DC seriously then this may not be for you. Silly at times, scary for younger ones at times and more than a few funny moments. 7/10