The Official JKB What Was The Last Film You Watched...

Guest GhostHunter

Four Lions. Hilarious and horrifying at the same time. From the God-like genius of Chris Morris. 8.5/10

I have had that for ages and still not watched it I might have to watch it the morn now.

Red

Action comedy, Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malcovich and Helen Mirren. What could go wrong with a cast like that. Nothing. Great 1hr 45 minutes. 7.5/10

agree with this and malkovich steals the show

Guest GhostHunter

13Hrs (with Gemma Aitkenson) - from the producers of Dog Soldiers so you get the idea of what you're going to get :D Not bad, not as good as DS, however Gemma saves it, just....(also has Malfoy from Harry Potter in it).. 6/10

Randle P McMurphy

cadillac records - the story of the chess record label, great acting and great soundtrack with the added bonus of Beyonce being in it 9/10

Guest GhostHunter

S.W.A.T.

7/10

Bit silly, but a not too bad action film.

SWAT is a brilliant film :D

Paranormal Activity 2 - absolutely the worst film of the year. 1/10

Sin City

Absolutely brilliant film just never tire of watching it and can't wait for the sequels.Has there ever been a film with with a better collection of absolutely stunning women in it as well.

10/10

Commander Harris

The social network

guid film. ?There's probably a lot of embellishment in there but purely as a fillum it was most enjoyable. ?

7/10

The Social Network

I'm a lapsed,or can't be arsed most of the time, facebooker but this is all right. Great music score too. 7/10

Say What Again

Ideal movie for watching hungover on a Saturday morning, no need to engage your brain.

I didn't think it would be great, it wasn't. Special effects were good though and the film was tense at times.

6.5/10

Keeping in lie with other posts on the thread, Beatrice Rosen 9/10

beatrice-rosen_cover.jpg

2.jpg

I saw RED on Thursday. I'm not a big Bruce Willis fan, but he has been good in his later films. Helen Mirren was great. I wonder how many folks found it a bit of a turn-on when she was "armed and extremely dangerous"! A really enjoyable film, plenty action and humour.

Yes, Helen Mirren is definitely no Saint.

I'm going to see "Wild Target" on Monday morning - a members only "old farts" screening with free "light refreshments" prior to the event. I suppose free alcohol isn't on the menu. Sigh.

Nightmare on Elm St. 3/10

Offered absolutely nothing positive to the memory of the original and tarnished the Freddie character

He's a psycho not a paedo FFS!!!

In summary, utter shite which makes New Nightmare appear like a decent film by comparison

It really is that bad!

North Berwick Jambo

Got the sky hd installed this month & with 3 days off a week i have had the chance to catch quite a few flicks recently..

A few ratings..

The Hangover, 8/10 very funny

The Wrestler, 8/10, worth a watch

Outlander, 8/10, different but good SiFi flick

State Of Play, 8/10 good thriller

The Fourth Kind, 7/10 bloody spooky

The Ugly Truth, 7/10 missus about wet herself

Centurion, 7/10 gory but good

Public Enemies, 7/10 Solid film

Fast & Furious, 7/10 original cast back & it works

The proposal, 5/10 chic flick pish

I watched Halloween on iplayer the other night....

7/10

I also watched Day of the Dead on iplayer...

Just don't watch it.

I also watched Day of the Dead on iplayer...

Just don't watch it.

Is that the one on an old army base with the soldiers

Caught the tail end when it was on, not great to be honest

Jambojohnnyboy

The wee fella has been off sick so have been in the unfortunate position of having watched

Metalstorm - The Destruction of Jared Syn 1/10 - Awful and I'm sure it was an early 80's 3d job.

Wrongfully Accused - 5/10 Hit and miss Leslie Neilsen flick spoofing The Fugitive and Jack Ryan movies.

Edited by Jambojohnnyboy

Due Date it's ok not great but mildly funny with one gross out moment 6/10

Jackass 3D it's pretty good basically if you like Jackass humor you'll like it.It is also probably the best thing I have ever seen in 3D 7.5/10

Nightmare on Elm St. 3/10

Offered absolutely nothing positive to the memory of the original and tarnished the Freddie character

He's a psycho not a paedo FFS!!!

In summary, utter shite which makes New Nightmare appear like a decent film by comparison

It really is that bad!

Forgot about that - just shows how bad it really was :down:

Victor Mancini

Recently watched "choke" its a black comedy based on a novel by the guy who wrote fight club, thought it was hilarious 9/10.

also worth a mention is "the infidel" a david baddiel film with omid djalli,matt lucas and a yank who's name I forgot, 7/10