Zaliukas.........?

Robbo-Jambo

Now that we have the dreadful news about Wallace what the hell is going on with our so called captain ? Is he goin to be frozen out while talks are ongoing or is he coming back to Tynecastle any time soon ?. :verymad:

We as fans should be getting more regular updates about his situation now it seems that 2 of our regular back 4, not to forget captain and vice captain are suddenly out of the team. <_<

Hearts Heritage

Now that we have the dreadful news about Wallace what the hell is going on with our so called captain ? Is he goin to be frozen out while talks are ongoing or is he coming back to Tynecastle any time soon ?. :verymad:

We as fans should be getting more regular updates about his situation now it seems that 2 of our regular back 4, not to forget captain and vice captain are suddenly out of the team. <_<

Protest, You start we'll follow you..

kashmir_protest.jpg

Protest, You start we'll follow you..

kashmir_protest.jpg

See you behind the main stand.

'Zali Zali Zali

Out Out Out'

... is that the right chant?

:D

I take it he didn't feature last night either ?

From a Hearts perspective this situation coupled with the Wallace injury and Drivers continued absence is a total sickener. In my opinion thats 3 of our most important 5 or 6 players all out. We simply can't afford that to happen.

So if Wallace hadn't gotten injured, it would have been fine to hear nothing about Zal?

Not what I said, but obviously the situation with Wallace makes the issue with another missing regular of the back a bit more urgent to what the current state of play is. IMO :unsure:

See you behind the main stand.

'Zali Zali Zali

Out Out Out'

... is that the right chant?

:D

He's a traitor who has been working his ticket with a Celtic shirt permanently under his Hearts top.

(Is that the way it goes? I didn't think we'd need all that stuff after all the Scottish traitors were weeded out.)

:teehee:

He's a traitor who has been working his ticket with a Celtic shirt permanently under his Hearts top.

(Is that the way it goes? I didn't think we'd need all that stuff after all the Scottish traitors were weeded out.)

:teehee:

You can never have too many Great Purges.

It encourages the others. :thumbsup:

You can never have too many Great Purges.

It encourages the others. :thumbsup:

Wise words, my friend.

Vigilance!

:)

Gregory House M.D.

He won't be back in Edinburgh until he gets a deal according to the sun. We could do without mercenaries like him anyway.

He won't be back in Edinburgh until he gets a deal according to the sun. We could do without mercenaries like him anyway.

it must be true, it's in the Sun. :geek:

Having worked on contract jobs before, I wish my previous employees would have let me have garden leave for the last few months of my contract before it expired. :teehee:

Charlie-Brown

This news article was posted only yesterday http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/hearts/sfa-could-stretch-locke-s-two-match-ban-1.1053516

SFA could stretch Locke?s two-match ban

Share 0 comments 7 Sep 2010

Gary Locke, Hearts? first-team coach, has been handed a two-match touchline ban after being sent to the stand during the recent draw with Dundee United.

The former Tynecastle captain could be hit with an even longer suspension after being reported for ?excessive misconduct? by referee Craig Thomson.

Locke was given the equivalent of a red card on August 29 by Thomson in the 1-1 draw with United shortly after Marian Kello had saved United striker Jon Daly?s penalty.

He will be available to assist manager Jim Jefferies and No.2 Billy Brown in the technical area for Saturday?s match against Celtic but will have to watch from the stands for the following week?s trip to Inverness and the Co-operative Insurance Cup third-round tie at Falkirk on September 21.

If Locke is found guilty of excessive misconduct by the SFA?s Disciplinary Committee later this month, he could face an extended dugout ban or a fine.

Meanwhile, Hearts director Sergejus Fedotovas admits there has been no progress in contract negotiations with captain Marius Zaliukas.

The Lithuanian could have played his last game for the club after demanding ?English Premier League wages? in talks with owner Vladimir Romanov.

The defender?s loan deal from FBK Kaunas expires in December and Hearts suspect the 26-year-old is not interested in signing a permanent deal.

Fedotovas refused to comment on reports that former Hearts winger Rudi Skacel has held discussions about a possible return.

siegementality

The Lithuanian could have played his last game for the club after demanding ?English Premier League wages? in talks with owner Vladimir Romanov.

That is really very funny.

The Treasurer

We as fans should be getting more regular updates about his situation

The club has made it's position clear (rightly IMO) and that is where things stand.

No business gives constant updates of the day to day running of their affairs to the general public so why should Hearts be any different.

jambos are go!

The club has made it's position clear (rightly IMO) and that is where things stand.

No business gives constant updates of the day to day running of their affairs to the general public so why should Hearts be any different.

I agree. Pity that posters on here do not follow that lead and not post updates everyday on their take on the affairs of the club when in fact their take has not in fact changed.

Disser Pointon

It's a bit of a double edged sword this one. Zal, like most of the Vlad imports before and after him have been paid a pittance in relation to the majority of the other squad members and he is rightly agrieved about that, however his wage demands are taking the pi$$.

Well, he must have a deal cause he's back in Edinburgh

Drylaw Hearts

That's corrected for you.

No offence meant btw ;)

You won't get away with bad mouthing Fedetovas on here Magnoem.

He's rubbish, he thinks he is better than he is, he has had a pop at Hearts fans in the ground on more than one occasion and he has made a ridiculous request for wages. He is so good that he doesn't make it into his national team.

Let's just forget him and move on. Vlad is right.

He's back in Edinburgh. Saw him last night at the flicks, he was with Witeeven.

portobellojambo1

The Sun isn't meant to be read, it is produced so that people have something to wipe their arse on when they run out of toilet paper. The only people who attempt to read The Sun, and extrapolate any truth from its pages are those unfortunate humans whose genetic make up failed to include brain cells.

In relation to the fact he is now back in Edinburgh, that means nothing, what the article should have is he won't be back in the Hearts side until such time....

That's corrected for you.

No offence meant btw ;)

Surprised no-one else has asked for a bit of clarification on why you say this in particular? Curiousity has the better of me.

Tynecastle Valhalla

if he doesnt re-sign i wont lose any sleep.

it will be a good chance for a young defender to step up - we have produced some great CHs in the past.

Archived