Black Heart Rum

TimeBandit

where can i buy a bottle of black heart rum inscotland thesse days?!!

it seems to have disappeared...

i dont want alternatives.. i am a rum officianadodododo..

I want a bottle of black heart for less than ?15.

asda, morrisons, tescos etcd.. not available... why? erseholes havent a clue....

advise please..

;')

asda, morrisons, tescos etcd.. not available... why? erseholes havent a clue....

advise please..

;')

try the co-op/scotmid off shandwick place this wee shop has a good selection of dark rums and this is where I found OVD rum for a relative and I'm sure they have Black Heart too

advise please..

;')

Why anyone would prefer Black Hart to OVD is beyond me.

Some rum officianadodododo you are.

OVD is the bizz, Dont rate Black heart that much.

Try Appleton Estate Rum for a top notch tipple but expect to pay ?20 for 1 litre.

There was a offi on George St about 5yr back that sold a few hard to get brands but dont know if it,s still going now.

Pop into any independant Offi and ask them to order you a bottle of Black Heart, Or better still get the appleton Estate it realy is worth every penny.

Let us know how you get on mate as I fancy treating myself this weekend.

Why anyone would prefer Black Hart to OVD is beyond me.

Some rum officianadodododo you are.

I pretty much only drink rum and I'd rather drink Malibu than Black Hart, its mingin' :down:

advise please..

;')

it must be rubbish as gerrys wines and spirits don't even stock it. they stock anything and everything that is remotely worthwile

it must be rubbish as gerrys wines and spirits don't even stock it. they stock anything and everything that is remotely worthwile

Where can one find gerrys for such worthwile tipples? might give the place a visit in time for KO tonight.

Where can one find gerrys for such worthwile tipples? might give the place a visit in time for KO tonight.

sorry mate, you'd have a way to go. its down here in london town (old compton street). quite honestly the best offie i've ever been in by a country mile though http://www.gerrys.uk.com/

sorry mate, you'd have a way to go. its down here in london town (old compton street). quite honestly the best offie i've ever been in by a country mile though http://www.gerrys.uk.com/

Some nice looking rums they have :thumbsup: a few I have tried in the past and a few I would like to try cheers.

many thanks for the replies peeps..

my god i must have been pished on friday as i dont remember making this thread and only came across it while looking for a different one!!

on topic, i prefer black heart to ovd.. ovd is too sweet for me..

also don't like appleton as you can taste the alcohol too much in it, and not in a smooth way!

nearly at the bottom of a bottle of cockspur (really nice) but want to try something different for my next bottle. I like a nice bottle for a wee snifter during the week..

(the black heart is for short purposes when drinking on a saturday..)

can't get brugal in uk over the counter (although have found it online..)

pussers blue is nice but requires much caution!

don't like havana club (cuban and jamaican rums are abit harsh..)

barbados is where its at! and domincan republic..

back on topic, we went for a drive on saturday and stopped at buchlyvie near stirling for a drink and a pish,.. i popped into the costcutter and they had black heart for ?14.. at least i know its till available!

Depending on where you stay , you could try Cornelius`s at the top of Easter Rd. they have a fair selection of beers,wines & spirits.

many thanks for the replies peeps..

my god i must have been pished on friday as i dont remember making this thread and only came across it while looking for a different one!!

Thought so :lol:

Thought so :lol:

:thumbsup:

Although i have to say apart from 3 obvious mistakes, my spelling and general post layout are pretty good for someone so smashed he can't remember making the thread!!

sometimes, i surprise even myself!

Although, i do tend to text everyone i know after a sesh like that and apologise in advance for any internet/facebook drink based tomfoolery i may have got up to.. some people can be really touchy!

Archived