Hibee Filth

holymoly

I hope the mods are on the ball tomorrow to ban all the wee team freaks who have infiltrated this board recently. I assume their plan is to bombard this forum with pesh whether they win :106years: or lose :106years:

FTH

Dougie Masterton
I hope the mods are on the ball tomorrow to ban all the wee team freaks who have infiltrated this board recently. I assume their plan is to bombard this forum with pesh whether they win :106years: or lose :106years:

FTH

Why wait until tomorrow?

Exactly they should never be allowed to infect this forum with their filth.

Innocent until proven Hibee I suppose :mad:

They WILL be on here in their droves tomorrow though. I guarantee it. Filth.

Miller Jambo 60

:(

Exactly they should never be allowed to infect this forum with their filth.

On hibs net we get pumpted for saying we are jambos get that mince off our forum:(

I have a possible solution.....How about a picture of the scottish cup on the main forum page.....Hibbys are renowned for never going anywhere near it ;)

FTH

I have a possible solution.....How about a picture of the scottish cup on the main forum page.....Hibbys are renowned for never going anywhere near it ;)

FTH

a picture of a naked lady should be suffice :rolleyes:

a picture of a naked lady should be suffice :rolleyes:

Where did you get the name "shamgorgie" from mate?

Just asking. :thumb:

Where did you get the name "shamgorgie" from mate?

Just asking. :thumb:

from greatest punk band ever and the greatest street ever .

I don't mind the few Hobo's that come on and take part in a bit of friendly banter (what ever happened to Fat Stu BTW, with his gay pride avatar?). It's the Lochend eejits that come on here posting pi$h rumours and derogatory BS that do my nut in. FTH!!!

I don't mind the few Hobo's that come on and take part in a bit of friendly banter (what ever happened to Fat Stu BTW, with his gay pride avatar?). It's the Lochend eejits that come on here posting pi$h rumours and derogatory BS that do my nut in. FTH!!!

Hobos who come on and say they are Hobos should be tolerated unless they start trolling.

The problem is the vast number who come on pretending to be Jambos and troll up every negative subject known to man. They should be piffed straight away.

Hobos who come on and say they are Hobos should be tolerated unless they start trolling.

The problem is the vast number who come on pretending to be Jambos and troll up every negative subject known to man. They should be piffed straight away.

Agreed :thumb:

Daydream Believer

is it just me, or should we all consider the fact that supporting a team does not make anyone vermin, filth or any other horriffcally derogitarry term. why can't we all just be rival football supporters. I hope we do them 5-0 tomorrow but, genuinely, I don't want any terrible fate to befall them just because of the team they support, maybe i'm not a good enough supporter but come on, let's be the bigger team and say "HEY, WE'VE HAD OUR UP'S AND DOWN'S BUT WE COUD'T LIVE WITHOUT THE DERBY"

I work with a bunch a bunch of them an guess what, they're not too bad.

They're human, as are we. They have their concerns and wories just like we do.

Mind you, I am drunk so maybe after all, they are just hobo ****:)

Archived