Ruben Palazuelos called up to Spanish Squad?

tazhearts

When we signed Ruben I am sure I read/heard somewhere that Ruben had been (don't know when) been called up to the Spanish National Squad although he was never actually stripped for that particular game.

Does anyone know if this is true or not?

Are you serious?

My first thought to Mr Pilot was :hobo: however I'm sorry if I'm wrong. Won't hold my breath though.

IIRC he was called up to the Spanish national squad during last season, but as you said, wasn't capped.

no, he has never played for his national team, he said that hiself

Never played. But I'm sure I read he had been a squad member before too.

Wikipedia has him as Ruben "Legend" Palazuelos. :D

PontiusPilate
My first thought to Mr Pilot was :hobo: however I'm sorry if I'm wrong. Won't hold my breath though.

IIRC he was called up to the Spanish national squad during last season, but as you said, wasn't capped.

It was a joke, stop holding ur breath

Ruben may be a decent player but he'd struggle to make a scotland or wales squad if he was of those nationalities never mind the spanish one:ninja:

Ruben may be a decent player but he'd struggle to make a scotland or wales squad if he was of those nationalities never mind the spanish one:ninja:

He'd struggle to make the Scotland squad for reasons other than his ability.

I assume you mean because he doesn't play for a team from the west.

If so, I wholeheartedly agree.

It was a joke, stop holding ur breath

Sorry. I momentarilly jumped on the "memebers with few posts are hobos" bandwagon.

Glad you're no a hobo ;)

He was called up to the sqaud against N.Ireland I think.

Almost certain on this, might be hard to check tho as I cant see the spannish squad being announced in english..

This is what makes his lack of first team opportunities so sickening early on... fingers crossed thats him in now and will only improve.

When I say squad I mean squad, no chance of playing prob just for a look and experience.... almost sure, wish I could remember where I heard this.

HMFCjamieHMFC

You've got got to be joking half of wales midfield play in league one

nanananananana-angus

This thread reminds me of when circus freak Nacho Novo made his debut for the huns and the BBC's David Begg stated, ".....and making his Rangers debut today, the uncapped Spaniard....":Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

Like he's Spanish?

I used the conditional tense.;)

Archived