"take A Weird Break..."

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

You know those horrendous 'women are thick and gullible and need a break from doing the ironing/cleaning/watching jeremy kyle' magazines? Things like "take a break" "NOW" and all other varieties of brain cripple reading materials? http://www.takeaweirdbreak.com/ trawls through and brings the funniest headlines...

Includes:

"A JEALOUS PHANTOM WONT LET ME DATE"

"OUR ANGEL CAT TOOK MY HUBBY TO HEAVEN"

"DOCS CONFESS, WE REMOVED YOUR JAW BY MISTAKE what could I say?" Not much probably...

"I CAN ONLY HAVE SEX ON TUESDAYS" ("that's craig david's chances gone then...")

"MUTILATED by my boss's [sic] DRUG ADDICT CHIMP"

Photo%20141.jpg

Why is he in the bed? Why has he got his top off? Have they set that bed up specially for him? WHAT'S GOING ON?

:lol:

Sterling Archer

charmer.jpg

?though, to paraphrase Diry Harry, if he's chasing you down the street with a butcher's knife and a hard on, he's probably a rapist.

My favourite

The People's Chimp

chips.jpg

MMMm chips. Chippy chips. **** sleep, I want chips.

Presumably he just stays up all night eating more chips.

mmm chips.

:rofl:

Sterling Archer

nazis.jpg

Right, so hang on. You were killed by the Nazis in a former life, by being shot in the head. Now, however many lives later, you?ve got a brain tumour. And that brain tumour is the bullet. In other words, whilst your former life was as a victim of the Nazis, your brain tumour?s former life was as a bullet.

Well that?s perfectly clear.

Coincidentally, I also had a former life as a Nazi officer, who liked to shoot people in the head. Also, my rifle at the time has come back, but this time as a large sausage. I guess that?s the luck of the draw.

Mmmm sausage.

Archived