Any collectors help me please?

Mr Sifter

Whilst stumbling through London Hearts, I noticed that the Hearts played Leipzig the very day i was born. Never realised that until tonight. In fact, any time that the home leg is mentioned, I'll say "that was exactly 2 weeks after i was born". Never actually stopped to think when the FIRST leg was played!!!

Anyhow, does anyone know how much I'd have to part with to get a hold of this?

197609150420Locomotiv20Leipzig200-2.jpg

Are there many of them about? Cheers for (any) help.....

Look on ebay. I bought the programme for the home leg the other week for 99p...

:107years:

It's not too rare, on e-bay now and again. Costs between ?10-15 max. Maybe the Brian Johnston from the football memorabilia shop on Albion Road may have a copy for sale.

Say What Again
Maybe the Brian Johnston from the football memorabilia shop on Albion Road may have a copy for sale.

He hasn't mate, I just checked.

I got it from eBay about 2 years ago. I think I paid ?4 for it.

SectionDJambo

I sold a copy on ebay for a mate last month. It went for ?5.50, so you may not have to pay much for it. Just keep checking ebay by typing "v. Hearts", as a search. It will turn up eventually.

I sold a copy on ebay for a mate last month. It went for ?5.50, so you may not have to pay much for it. Just keep checking ebay by typing "v. Hearts", as a search. It will turn up eventually.

Save it as a 'favourite search' and you will get e-mailed if something new pops up ;)

not been on for a few days, so sorry for not replying (Im no an ignorant git ha ha)

Cheers for the info boys......and it looks like Buffalo Bill has started a decent thread on the back of this!

Archived