R.I.P. Vera Duckworth

Ivan Drago

Guessing she died, mate.

I know, was just wondering how she went.

Jack boy pummelling her to death sounds a good way for her to go.

:D

It's a soap opera!

What are men watching this for?

:wacko:

I think you should opt to use the term 'men' very loosely.

All these shows are absolutely abysmal.

Jack went down in my estimation tonight, he went to the pub for a pint and when he came back she was brown bread, didnt even slip her one while she was still warm. Poor show.

Jack went down in my estimation tonight, he went to the pub for a pint and when he came back she was brown bread, didnt even slip her one while she was still warm. Poor show.

Yikes. A line was just crossed there.

:nooo:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How did she die?

I'm going for drive-by or gangland style execution.

In a ***** clinch with Emily with Norris watching from the wardrobe. :dribble:

:(

WTF. When did this happen?

Gutted, she was my favourite.

:(

just last week or a couple of weeks ago :sad:

here's hoping she fails miserably at whatever she does after Corrie so shes forced to return :dribble:

I still miss Candice too :(

LMAO!

:)

My Mrs was sobbing away at the end there. Something about a pigeon??? ( wasn't watching myself ) Funny as Feck, really made my night. I read her out Colincameronspenalty's giving her one post just to twist the knife. (She thinks you're sick):stitch:

Dont know how jack will manage without his Vera :( I stayed in tonight to watch it...

Genius! :)

The Old Tolbooth

:Funny-Post:

Fantastic :)

My Mrs was sobbing away at the end there. Something about a pigeon??? ( wasn't watching myself ) Funny as Feck, really made my night. I read her out Colincameronspenalty's giving her one post just to twist the knife. (She thinks you're sick):stitch:

cannae really argue wae that to be fair.

Dr Ian Malcolm
How did she die?

I'm going for drive-by or gangland style execution.

:biggrin:

It was Norris - she owed the Kabin 80p for tea bags. Always suspected ihe kept a desert eagle under the counter.

Carl Weathers

Pretty sure Vera has a terminal illness in real life, so it's a bit sad I guess.

On a happier note, that Carla is a bit of a milf!

Pretty sure Vera has a terminal illness in real life, so it's a bit sad I guess.

She has had emphysema for a long time which is why all her scenes were filed in her house.

And depressingly I've realised recently that women described as MILFs are actually younger than me:wacko:

Easily the funniest thing I've ever read on the internet. Superb :)

Ta-ra Vera chuck.

And I admit I did shed a wee tear or two at her passing! It was Jack's fault. Putting his coat over her to keep her warm and brushing her hair. Ok maybe it was 4 or 5 tears!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What actuslly happened?

I'm in some state and I ddn't catch it so fill me in.

Come on the Hearts,

She just died sitting in the chair. I had wee sniffle when he was talking to the pidgeon..:(

Miller Jambo 60
She just died sitting in the chair. I had wee sniffle when he was talking to the pidgeon..:(

Was sad my wife was bubbling all over the place.:(

I'm just waiting on Celtic announcing a minute silence in her honour.

More likely a postponement.

Rangers will want one too. Then bleat that they have to play 63 games in the last week of the season.

just a bit? She's a goddess!!!

I'd use her *****e for toothpaste :dribble:

I'm just waiting on Celtic announcing a minute silence in her honour.

did they not request that this morning?

Archived