"convicted With No Facts" By "a White Jury".

cosanostra

"Fagan was convicted by Sheriff Joanna Johnston and not a jury. Sentence was deferred until next month" - :lol:

"Tell me how many people could have been convicted for squeezing a girl's arse, nearly every guy could be up for that." :lol: :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-11040378

What a talentless clown. Really looking forward to his sentencing, that should be a laugh. His comments that he was convicted on racial grounds are extremely offensive as well. I hope he get's his arse squeezed by some large bloke in Barlinnie just to see how he likes it. :thumbsup:

rossthejambo

If ever there was a quote that should be used to exonerate the guy it's this

He claimed that he had been touring all over Europe for years and would not have suddenly done something like this in Glasgow, which was "hardly a haven for models".

:lol:

Sterling Archer

If ever there was a quote that should be used to exonerate the guy it's this

:lol:

That was the one that stuck out for me too.

Craig Gordons Gloves

whether he is actually guilty or not shouldn't matter in this case. The whole friggin 'band' should be jailed for their shite music and ridiculous names. Feckini clowns.

Commander Harris

?a white jury? ?in Scotland with a population that is 98.13% white! ?shock!

what a plum. ?some of those quotes are unbelievable, him reportedly saying that Glasgow was "hardly a haven for models" in his defence is beyond parody. ?

I P Knightley
"Tell me how many people could have been convicted for squeezing a girl's arse, nearly every guy could be up for that."

Could we merge this thread with the "romance" one?

:biglaugh:

This exert just shows how much of an idiotic tool this guy really is:

"Speaking following the verdict at Glasgow Sheriff Court, Fagan said he had been "convicted with no facts" by "a white jury".

"Fagan was convicted by Sheriff Joanna Johnston and not a jury. Sentence was deferred until next month."

You get me, blood?

The Comedian

Plumped for the race card early doors I see, he'll be shuffling his pack at this very minute. May I reccommend the 'I'm not like other people, I'm a celebrity' ace of clubs.

As much as he's a fud and his band are shite, the bursd in question really need to lighten up and drop their knickers. IMO of course.

This Fagan chap is a self-obsessed, utterly conceited helmet. I can't stand people like him. :rifle:

personally i would like more made of bogus claims of racial discrimination like this one. such claims are of course ludicrous but they do nothing good for race relations and a harmonious understanding of ethnic concerns.

wouldn't it be useful for high profile black figures to publicly humiliate this cretin with regard to his claims? i think it would.

the guy is clearly a fecking stain on society, but these girls knew exactly what they were getting in to with a bloke like that, they were probably after a story to sell to the News of the World or some other dirty rag. No one is innocent in this story.

Archived