?3 Off When You Book Your Ticket Before Friday 12Pm

Greedy_Jambo

Greedy_Jambo

Just booked my tickets for the st johnstone game online, Weatfield stand row 1!!! ?15.

Firstly... Is it normally ?18 for row 1? since i didn't notice any ?3 discount coming off when i booked.

Secondly... Whats it like sitting in row 1! can you see anything more than the players socks!?

Just booked my tickets for the st johnstone game online, Weatfield stand row 1!!! ?15.

Firstly... Is it normally ?18 for row 1? since i didn't notice any ?3 discount coming off when i booked.

Secondly... Whats it like sitting in row 1! can you see anything more than the players socks!?

Yes it is normally ?18. They don't mention the discount when you book it.

Greedy_Jambo

Yes it is normally ?18. They don't mention the discount when you book it.

Ok. Cheers pal.

That has put me at ease.

Doctor FinnBarr

Its a Jamboree game, ?3 off all tickets, got the daughters Wheatfield seat for ?4.

:thumbsup:

Think it's a great initiative to encourage more to go, especially the kids prices..very reasonable.

The one nagging doubt I have is another fella thinks he's got the same row and ticket number as me! As I bought them on-line I'm now worried. Hope he's picked his brother up wrong or it will be panic time on Saturday!

Greedy_Jambo

Its a Jamboree game, ?3 off all tickets, got the daughters Wheatfield seat for ?4.

:thumbsup:

Whats a jamboree game when its at home?

That's just the name for the games with ?3 off like the St. Johnstone one.

Doctor FinnBarr

Gives you a list of games and dates on the online ticket thingy.

:)

Greedy_Jambo

Sound. Looking forward to it. Hopefully Stephen Elliott starts and scores for fun.

There will still be plenty of empty seats.

Or me arguing with a mate over the same ones! Could be 2 less empty seats if that's the case! :thumbsup:

Doctor FinnBarr

Or me arguing with a mate over the same ones! Could be 2 less empty seats if that's the case! :thumbsup:

What?????

:blink:

What?????

:blink:

Read above, someone thinks he's got the same section row and tickets numbers I do. Not stressing quite yet as his brother got them and he may just have picked him up wrongly.

Archived