" Get Her Pumped " Isn't Funny Any More, You Cretins.

Acey

Commander Harris

"humourous" user-names taking the form Noted Person's Thingmyjig. ?terrible stuff. ? ? ;)

Radioactive Mince

"humourous" user-names taking the form Noted Person's Thingmyjig. ?terrible stuff. ? ? ;)

Nothing humourous about it, Commander, if indeed you are jumping on Sexington's bandwagon.

It was a caption from a USA '94 sticker album which has stuck in my mind ever since. Strange but true.

Buffalo Bill

David Hasselholf's pert nipples agrees.

hasselhoff.jpg

Johanes de Silentio

What about 'seething'? Usually to be seen in the context of "are you seething?' after a successful wind-up by the Cognoscenti/Intelligentsia/Illuminati?

Surely that's tired old patter?

Commander Harris

Nothing humourous about it, Commander, if indeed you are jumping on Sexington's bandwagon.

It was a caption from a USA '94 sticker album which has stuck in my mind ever since. Strange but true.

not aimed at you at all sir. ?your name just reminded me of the trend on the site for such names. ?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

"Thank you, Mr Romanov" - even more tedious than "press conference at 3"! :thumbsup:

Somebody is seething due to being labelled unfunny.

Paranoid old fart sitting in his rat infested bedsit shaking uncontrollably, lip quivering and tears in his eyes due to being called unfunny. On the phone to his mum to get confirmation that he is actually funny. :rofl:

Johanes de Silentio

Somebody is seething due to being labelled unfunny.

Paranoid old fart sitting in his rat infested bedsit shaking uncontrollably, lip quivering and tears in his eyes due to being called unfunny. On the phone to his mum to get confirmation that he is actually funny. :rofl:

Settle down there, partridge! :rolleyes:

The Mighty Thor

Would "JKB Nazis" be honking patter?

It's all cyclical. JKB goes through these phases and has done for years, it was particularly bad around the time Romanov took over when a small group of posters would jump all over anyone that dared to stray off message! Unsurprisingly most of them aren't around any more.

If you're of a sensitive disposition, you're effectively walking a tightrope posting in the shed lest you be deemed unfunny or off-trend.

Unless, of course, you don't give a feck. :thumbsup:

Commander Harris

David Hasselholf's pert nipples agrees.

hasselhoff.jpg

freakishly large so they are. ? ;)

scott_jambo

It's all cyclical. JKB goes through these phases and has done for years, it was particularly bad around the time Romanov took over when a small group of posters would jump all over anyone that dared to stray off message! Unsurprisingly most of them aren't around any more.

If you're of a sensitive disposition, you're effectively walking a tightrope posting in the shed lest you be deemed unfunny or off-trend.

Unless, of course, you don't give a feck. :thumbsup:

At least the self proclaimed 'elite' are just youngsters having a laugh . The crop around the Romanov time inhibited any debate on Romanov even when it was clear he was interefering. They were all about mid-30's, took themselves incrdibly seriously and purposely stifled debate. Absolute fandans with their god like leader Mozzer who spouted more self ego-massaging pretentious tripe than Irvine Welsh could shake a stick at. A real low for JKB and most have taken a back seat since then, If any of the remnants of that piss poor JKB era are reading and believe im referring to them, i'd happily hear their thoughts on this matter. I remember you all. :)

The Mighty Thor

At least the self proclaimed 'elite' are just youngsters having a laugh . The crop around the Romanov time inhibited any debate on Romanov even when it was clear he was interefering. They were all about mid-30's, took themselves incrdibly seriously and purposely stifled debate. Absolute fandans with their god like leader Mozzer who spouted more self ego-massaging pretentious tripe than Irvine Welsh could shake a stick at. A real low for JKB and most have taken a back seat since then, If any of the remnants of that piss poor JKB era are reading and believe im referring to them, i'd happily hear their thoughts on this matter. I remember you all. :)

:lol:

About as accurate a summary of JKB at the time as you'll ever read!

i'd agree that some of the current elite/gentry/intelligentsia stuff is quite amusing, but only some of it. :)

Hibbert must be on this list.A list must be made and posted up and followed.There needs to be more control.

shaun.lawson

To be fair, one of their leaders is still on here, is a very good poster and bleeds Hearts to the core. I love reading his posts, even though his capacity to play devil's advocate back then was incredible. But yes: this place was like something straight out of 1984 during those heady months. A forum in the club owner's image. :ninja:

scott_jambo

To be fair, one of their leaders is still on here, is a very good poster and bleeds Hearts to the core. I love reading his posts, even though his capacity to play devil's advocate back then was incredible. But yes: this place was like something straight out of 1984 during those heady months. A forum in the club owner's image. :ninja:

If its the person i think you are referring too, he wasnt there from the start but if I recall correctly he has since admitted he got a wee bit carried away and I would agree is an interesting poster and approaches topics from a unique, engaging persepective. A much more insightful poster than myself, which Im sure you find hard to believe but its true Shaun!

This poster should post more, but I believe he is has his hands full at the moment.

Commander Harris

Kickback peaked in 2006. The drama!

The Musical! ?:D

Putting an "h" after the first consonant of a word to indicate Celtic-minded.

A certain poster's repeated jibes about "Leaping Leprechaun", accusing another poster of googling for every answer and putting FC at the end of each club's name.

Saying "Irvine Jambo is reading this": he might be, but that's not what you mean.

Calling folk a mod edit.

Are all examples of "chronic chat".

Guest John Meurig Thomas

The Musical! :D

biggrin.gif You should write one. Keep the tourettes shouts to a minimum though.

The People's Chimp

"humourous" user-names taking the form Noted Person's Thingmyjig. terrible stuff. ;)

One of the earlier examples of that style was by an undercover hobo going by the name of Phil Anderton's Eybrows. Plus Willie Jamieson's Left foot and whittaker's tache which are both well established usernames.

Buffalo Bill

"Floella Benjamin's Cheerful Outlook" is as yet, still virgin territory as far as I'm aware.

Dr-Floella-Benjamin-Pic.jpg

"Floella Benjamin's Cheerful Outlook" is as yet, still virgin territory as far as I'm aware.

Dr-Floella-Benjamin-Pic.jpg

Is that some kind of comparison between Floella and the character in your sig?

Racist post IMO. (there's another bit of crap chat) Likeness is uncanny!

tommythejambo

Flag debates honk big time... although there hasn't been one in quite a while!

Think they are banned.

Any thread which goes that way is immediately closed down IIRC.

I P Knightley

Think they are banned.

Any thread which goes that way is immediately closed down IIRC.

Is this turning into a debate about flag debates?

The People's Chimp

Can we still debate tea towels? It's just that King Billy tea towels are honking patter.

Archived