" Get Her Pumped " Isn't Funny Any More, You Cretins.

Acey

Agreed, brutal chat.

Get Her Pumped

Nor is "Peebles".

I agree, but felt that this terrible example of running a smirk-worthy expression into the ground is worthy of a separate thread.

Not to mention 'Free Money' or any variation. Or naming your FF teams Your Mums Athletic.

Brutal, brutal chat.

Not to mention 'Free Money' or any variation. Or naming your FF teams Your Mums Athletic.

Brutal, brutal chat.

I agree with fwee munny, tbh; won't be using that much (if at all) in the coming season. I think that's the difference between we intelligent posters and "the rest"; we know when enough's enough.

I'm seeing alot of angry people in here tonight.

Nothing to do with a certain team who wear blue getting gubbed by their biggest league rivals, is it? :whistling:

I agree with fwee munny, tbh; won't be using that much (if at all) in the coming season. I think that's the difference between we intelligent posters and "the rest"; we know when enough's enough.

I'd prefer 'JKB Intelligentsia'. :thumbsup:

You were more fun when you were just the unappointed spelling & grammar monitor on ye olde kicback. ;)

Johanes de Silentio

Nothing to do with a certain team who wear blue getting gubbed by their biggest league rivals, is it? :whistling:

Truly, this is a thread for The Elite! :thumbsup:

Oops, I've spoiled it now - oh, well! :rolleyes:

The phree munney chat was funney for about an hour.

Hiya, Dougstar, btw! ;)

:laugh: Have no love for any EPL team (beyond gambling purposes)! Nah, it was some random's "Get her pumped :whistling: " post on the Royal-going-bankrupt thread. Just such a "nothing" post. I fear for KB's bandwidth. :angry:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Truly, this is a thread for The Elite! :thumbsup:

Oops, I've spoiled it now - oh, well! :rolleyes:

The phree munney chat was funney for about an hour.

Hiya, Dougstar, btw! ;)

Which is an hour funnier than you've ever been. OH NO HE DI'NT.

The magic behind 3 MONET was the seeth it created. If we can generate more seeth, it stays funny.

Johanes de Silentio

Which is an hour funnier than you've ever been. OH NO HE DI'NT.

The magic behind 3 MONET was the seeth it created. If we can generate more seeth, it stays funny.

Move along now, Partridge - there's a fine chap!

Yeah, I actually don't mind those threads.

But towards the end of last season, all of us punters stuck to one thread. There was no real need for them, and they've been reserved for special events, such as betting on Hibs in the derby. Or in some cases, we favour the 'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM'.

Have to say I've tended not to try and tag onto these things in the past (I will plead guilty to a couple of 'Peebles' in the past) but unless you're involved at the inception of these things you can look like a bit of a sad sack

Think Meg in Family Guy trying to get on with the cool kids

Tommy Wiseau

Horrific.

:verymad:

Inaccurate OP.

Suggests it was ever funny in the first place. This correspondent can confirm - and we have corroborating sources on this, Jim - that it wasn't. :down:

This.

"This"

Is also horrific chat.

As is 'IMO', 'cool story bro', Peebles, free muney, mug punter and anything with "I trust this clarifies the matter" at the end of it.

scott_jambo

Brutal, brutal chat.

:redface:

scott_jambo

"This"

Is also horrific chat.

As is 'IMO', 'cool story bro', Peebles, free muney, mug punter and anything with "I trust this clarifies the matter" at the end of it.

Disagree with 'cool story bro' there is alot of life in that old dog yet.

IMO.

"This"

Is also horrific chat.

Or thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

shaun.lawson

Disagree with 'cool story bro' there is alot of life in that old dog yet.

IMO.

:Agree:

Besides - no patter could possibly be as honking, shan or bowfing as my cringeworthy chat over the last week or so. I've been like some 12 year old who tries to act all big and tough, but is bound to bite off far more than he can chew.

Normal service will be resumed immediately. Call it a one-third life crisis. :teehee:

:Agree:

Besides - no patter could possibly be as honking, shan or bowfing as my cringeworthy chat over the last week or so. I've been like some 12 year old who tries to act all big and tough, but is bound to bite off far more than he can chew.

Normal service will be resumed immediately. Call it a one-third life crisis. :teehee:

You slag yourself off about every other day. You're not a hardman, fine, what's the problem?

As I tell myself every night.

I propose the creationof a JKB antidote to "honking chat". Basically we reply to every post as soon as it is created with the following ...............

-----------------------------------------------------

First to say:

get her pumped

peebles

pwoppa nawty

your mum

this

Hibbert GTF

cool story bro

IMO

I trust this clarifies matters

three munny

go to the games ya mup

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!"

YAAAAAAAS!

MAD VALD OUT!!1!

ITHANKYOU!

*to be posted at the start of every thread to eliminate "honking chat" and keep Acey happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will render all honking chat unoriginal in the thread and any repetition should result in an instaban.

Radioactive Mince

Firstly, may I say that this isn't a dig at our hilarious, evidently intelligent and super-cool original poster.

Secondly, I would like to take this opportunity to stress wholeheartedly that any* thread on Kickback which talks about, well, Kickback is inherently unfunny and just that little bit sad.

Even sadder, if they were to exist, would be posters who routinely create threads based on 'in jokes' on Kickback, and of course threads on Kickback itself.

*I enjoy best/worst poster threads.

Thanks for reading, followers/guys/kickback/ya mups (delete as appropriate)

Mince

Incompetnce

I disagree with this thread. All of the "get her pumped" / "Peebles" / "3 munnery" things are funny when used well.

I submit this as an example. It is both well animated (*cough*), original, and works with the thread. I also near pished myself at 4am when I got in and read through that now legendary thread.

Stewart MacD

"Between we"??

Acey, how could you?

Walter Bishop

Cant believe "Jeff Jimmeries" or "Jims Jalfrezi" hasn't been mentioned yet as part of honking chat.

Sheiky Baby

I suggest a wee PM from anyone concerned to said 'get her pumped/peebles' posters rather than greetin' about it on a thread.

IMO :ninja:

Archived