*** Official 2010-2011 Betting Thread ***

Acey

Valentine Jambo

YASS! Keep the dream alive.

....Elliott was also wearing a checked shirt.

Was it a blue checked shirt by any chance? If so he must be a bit whiffy by now. If he fancies a day off training he could just let the shirt go in instead.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't blue was it. blink.gif

ACTUALLY! Aye it was, and I've just checked back to that picture of him signing and IT'S THE SAME SHIRT!!! Hahaha! Like all great papparazi, I may have just uncovered a scoop.

"Hearts new ace owns one item of clothing shocker!"

I know it's probably been a hectic time, what with signing for a new club and having a baby but come on man, pop a wee jumper on.

Guest jambomickey

We've had the full range of jambomickey posting styles in this thread, folks!

acey can be found on jkb at 3pm on saturdays. :lol:

I seen Wayne Foster delivering mail to my house today. He was wearing a posties uniform and sensibly comfortable footwear.

Auld Reekin'

ACTUALLY! Aye it was, and I've just checked back to that picture of him signing and IT'S THE SAME SHIRT!!! Hahaha! Like all great papparazi, I may have just uncovered a scoop.

I know it's probably been a hectic time, what with signing for a new club and having a baby but come on man, pop a wee jumper on.

Bit late for a pullover - the baby has already been born! :whistling:

:tumbleweed:

I'll just get me jumper... :runaway:

Our local lolly pop lady won lolly pop lady of the year last year.

I talk to her nearly every day.

She is not the same size as me. :whistling:

Johnny Sandiego

At what age is it no longer appropriate to ask for a players autograph / photo if you see them in the street?

I walked past Scott Robinson before the Wolves game and thought it would be kind of weird to stop him. I tend to go for the rule that if a player is older than you then their fair game, but if your older than them it's just a little bit creepy.

Hearts of Vladland

I wonder where he parked the caravan the gypsy traveller that he is!

Marmeladent?rtchen

I saw Mikey Stewart on Princess Street with a knited berry style hat on. (Little gay I thought ,,, think he was at Hibs at the time which would make sense!)

Well I'm so glad that's out and I can start living my life again!

Thank you Kickback! :thumbsup:

I seen satan in the Piano bar in teh weej a few years back - horrible little ******.

Also seen Charlie Nicholas in Buster Browns (yeh I know - old bugger) just when he signed for Arsenal - got thrown out for calling him a winker. Shocking really, I should have decked the bassa.

...but I have a season ticket. :mellow:

I can only assume he means on your Blackberry, because you're a cosmopolitan kinda guy.

I can only assume he means on your Blackberry, because you're a cosmopolitan kinda guy.

Oh, I see. In that case - very kind of you to say so, Mickey; your pint is in the post. :thumbsup:

maroontothemax

My now ex-girlfriend hit Mikey Stewart with her handbag at the German Market last year. Never loved her more than at that point despite it being what she claimed was an accident. True fact

Hearts of Vladland

9/2 to score 1st goal on saturday... :thumbsup:

I would wait till you hear if he is starting before you put that on, maybe a last or anytime would be a better option considering he might not be fit to start, he said he was in the interview but it is up to JJ not him.

Guest jambomickey

Oh, I see. In that case - very kind of you to say so, Mickey; your pint is in the post. :thumbsup:

very original acey, school holidays be over soon son.

Eggert Jonsson nearly hit my pal with a golf ball on the 4th hole at the Melville the other week.

Source: me!

:lol:

Aye, I just saw Elliott at the garage in Sighthill, well about an hour ago. He bought a Daily Express. He's the same height as me, about 5'9". I expected him to be taller.

This might be the most pointless thread in the world ever, but aye, it's been a slow day for news.

Oh dear.

Lets hope he didn't stay too long in Sighthill, otherwise straight back to tynie for a pay increase demand :whistling:

:o

Acey being TORN APART by fancyapints wit.

I think this might be it for me as far as KB is concerned. I've taken a bit of a pasting, and don't quite know how I could ever come back from it. :(

Ray Winstone

People mock but that last time we had a thread like this it ended with a young Lithuanian, a Chinese take-away and a bay window.

Watch the space.

Ray Winstone

I think this might be it for me as far as KB is concerned. I've taken a bit of a pasting, and don't quite know how I could ever come back from it. :(

I like the term 'torn you a new one' which is banded about here so often.

I think it fits in this case.

BBM me! :whistling:

i saw stephen pressley in m&s foodhall once. he was wearing a checked short sleeved shirt and had a trolley rather than a basket. never thought it was important enough to post `till now.

it must be quite tricky to push a trolley whilst thumping your chest.

Chris Benoit

Met Stephen Simmons in Tenerife a few years ago.

Ian Ferguson (ex huns) started on me in Dunfermline one night.

I've been holding these in for ages so it's nice to be able to finally release the burden.

Janos Balogh bought petrol and 20 Marlboro off me in Tesco at some point last year. He's a tall f****r!

Ibby Tall also purhased some petroleum there at one time. Bruno used to come every Sunday and buy all the papers if he'd scored the day before.

I also bumped into him in town the day after a match, he scored but also missed a penalty, may have been when everyone was chanting for Elliot to take it. I chose not to abuse him for his missed penalty and instead congratulated him for the goal he scored.

Thanks chaps, it's been good to gt these things off my chest. I'd hate to think I would have taken them to the grave.

I saw Jankauskas in the clothes section at ASDA at Chesser (He was buying clothes, I was not).

Was a bit wierd because he was holding lots of clothes in small sizes, sitting down looking miserable and hunched over his mobile phone. We were playing Motherwell away at the time.

:lol: recorded delivery. the postie has to ask him if he fancies it before handing it over.

i once saw niall quinn in a bookies. big big boy. he's got a tail though... the telly pictures don't show that.

I saw Jankauskas in the clothes section at ASDA at Chesser (He was buying clothes, I was not).

Was a bit wierd because he was holding lots of clothes in small sizes, sitting down looking miserable and hunched over his mobile phone. We were playing Motherwell away at the time.

maybe he was doing a favour for the proclaimers.

Johanes de Silentio

I once walked into a lamp-post while being distracted by Davie Bowman walking along Dalry Road after a midweek game in the early 80s.

I also once sold Jim Jefferies a Twix - that, kickbackers, is a true story! :thumbsup:

Greedy_Jambo

Ive seen stevie frail, john robertson and most recently christian nade in the GYLE.

wOOPY dOOO

...a bit disco

Once bumped into Pasquale Bruno while pished on Queen Street and cadged 2 Marlboro Lights from him before realising who he was!

Nice bloke he was too.

Getintaethem

Met Neil Berry in a sports shop in Princess Street the week before a derby. He was buying a new gumshield. Dont think he liked getting hibees stuck in his teeth. B)

I once saw Makela and his wife/girlfriend walking along Gorgie Road. She was stunning. :woot:

I also had Jim Jefferies phone me at work because he was needing info about his new conservatory getting his gas service moved. Then his wife phoned me the next day asking the same questions because she said he was hopeless. :lol:

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

I was in Vilnius 3 years ago at a Zalgiris v Ekranas game and Jankausas sat in the seat in front of me...pretty coincidental

jamboinglasgow

Last year I was walking along Princes Street when I saw Ryan McGowan in an orange top with (I presume was) his girlfriend, going into H&M.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

I met nick colgan and joe jordan in my holiday complex in florida a few years ago, great guys, especially nick...wore my blue hearts away top(the one sponsored by allsports) to go out for a drink with him and my dad... do i win?

I saw Velicka in Tesco at Corstorphine once. He was looking at cereals and drinking from a bottle of coke. My son recognised him and stood staring in that way 6yr old boys do at football players and he asked my son "Frosties or Weetabix?" My son told him he preferred Frosties and that's what Velicka bought.

Once saw Roy Aitken(Celtic days) in Glasgow...well I say I saw him but really he was waiting to pull out a junction in his car and my Dad (Big Rangers fan) flashed to let him out. He then realised who it was as Aitken gave him the thumbs up. Cue my Dad shouting out the window "If I'd known it as you ya tosspot I'd have let you effing sit there!"

I feel better for releasing this information. Thanks.

i once beat wee robbo at pool in the 'gang hut' and was roundly jeered and called a tosser by assembled ganghutters for beating the legend at pool. when i lost the next one i was roundly jeered and called a tosser for throwing the frame, which i did.

The People's Chimp

I used to to the Keavil hotel leisure club in crossford when I was a kid and both Davie MacPherson and Craig Levein were members. Donkey would do the standing up swimming the breaststroke thing, so as not to interfere with his perm. Didn't see Levein that much, he must have been ill at the last minute.

Saw Gary Glen and his bird (average - probably a 6) in St Enoch's Square in Glasgow this summer. Exciting times.

i had my eighth birthday party at mcloed street sports centre and gary mackay and scott crabbe showed up. the incredible thing is i didnt even send them an invite.

Archived