Dawid Kucharski

Drylaw Hearts

Drylaw Hearts

Seeing as he hasn't featured in any of the preseason matches so far I think it's pretty clear this chump isn't wanted by JJ.

I say ship him to FBK.

See how they like it.

0,,10289~7104929,00.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rossthejambo

kucharski.jpg

He doesn't look like a man who will take your criticism well. You better watch he doesn't find you DH.

Greedy_Jambo

I had actually forgotten all about him. Another strange signing and by who is anyones guess.

Haha, good idea.

Tough situ though - he clearly isn't in the plans but what can JJ do. I'd assume his agent has been told but if he can't find a new club, we're stuck with him taking up space.

Kinda a shame for the player too as it could be atleast a year out of his career wasted, but it's so hard for guys to find pro clubs these days

Dr. Bapswent

Not sure what he has done to be considered a 'chump' - oh wait...yes I do.

Shame he couldn't be a 'Lith Chump' huh.

A complete and utter waste of money and time. Up there with Witteveen, Kurskis and Klimek unfortunately.

We have Ryan McGowan waiting in the wings so why on earth do we need this guy?

marvins ear

kucharski.jpgHe doesn't look like a man who will take your criticism well. You better watch he doesn't find you DH.

"Cold dead eyes of a killer" :ninja:

rossthejambo

A complete and utter waste of money and time. Up there with Witteveen, Kurskis and Klimek unfortunately.

We have Ryan McGowan waiting in the wings so why on earth do we need this guy?

Because unfortunately Csaba didn't rate McGowan :blink:

Drylaw Hearts

Not sure what he has done to be considered a 'chump' - oh wait...yes I do.

Shame he couldn't be a 'Lith Chump' huh.

What the feck are you slavering about Dr B ?

For the last time..............

Nationality doesn't concern me - ability does.

Could be.

Kucharski was a Vlad purchase though. Csaba said on more than a few occasions that he was one of the owner's signings. I'm sure he's not on a huge wage but whatever he is being paid would obviously have been better spent on the forward that we lacked last year. Ridiculous decision to bring this guy in and not the player that we really needed.

Drylaw Hearts

Could be.

Kucharski was a Vlad purchase though. Csaba said on more than a few occasions that he was one of the owner's signings. I'm sure he's not on a huge wage but whatever he is being paid would obviously have been better spent on the forward that we lacked last year. Ridiculous decision to bring this guy in and not the player that we really needed.

This.

rossthejambo

Could be.

I don't doubt that he was, but I'd imagine if Csaba had said to Vlad that McGowan would be playing a major part in the season then Vlad wouldn't have signed Kucharski.

Vlad's all about promoting youth after all.

I don't doubt that he was, but I'd imagine if Csaba had said to Vlad that McGowan would be playing a major part in the season then Vlad wouldn't have signed Kucharski.

Not sure if that's true.

How many goalkeepers did we have when we signed Kurskis? Vlad just seems to sign whoever takes his fancy. For example, when we signed Jose Goncalves we had Takis and Wallace competing for the left back slot which is where Jose played when we fist signed him.

I think he's about promoting youth when managers ask to make their own signings but he's happy to spend money on a free transfer that has been recommended to him that he thinks he may be able to make a profit on - like Witteveen or Aguiar.

Drylaw Hearts

That should be on the 'Myth' thread.

VR claimed this a year ago and then promptly signed yet another useless and pointless squad player in Cinikas.

scott_jambo

What the feck are you slavering about Dr B ?

For the last time..............

Nationality doesn't concern me - ability does.

Why do you hate Mr Marius then?

scott_jambo

Vlad isnt so much about youth as re-sell value. Jose and Cinikas both came when they were 21 years old. So re-sale potential is there. Zal came at 21 too iirc.

Thats why the Kucharski signing was a bit of a strange one.

rossthejambo

Not sure if that's true.

How many goalkeepers did we have when we signed Kurskis? Vlad just seems to sign whoever takes his fancy. For example, when we signed Jose Goncalves we had Takis and Wallace competing for the left back slot which is where Jose played when we fist signed him.

I think he's about promoting youth when managers ask to make their own signings but he's happy to spend money on a free transfer that has been recommended to him that he thinks he may be able to make a profit on - like Witteveen or Aguiar.

Fair points, I just think that if Csaba had rated McGowan highly enough (like he should IMO) and fought his corner in that case enough Kucharski wouldn't be here. Just my opinion.

That should be on the 'Myth' thread.

VR claimed this a year ago and then promptly signed yet another useless and pointless squad player in Cinikas.

I did say that with my tongue firmly in my cheek it has to be said. :whistling:

Drylaw Hearts

Why do you hate Mr Marius then?

If you know that I don't like Zal then you should know why.

and he may well have been right not to rate him. people are taking it as a 'given' that mcgowan will make the step up which surprises me as he has only played a couple of pre-season games. hopefully he will turn out to be at least better than kucharski.

along similar lines some posters are taking it for granted that templeton will have a great season, all based on 7 first team appearances last season. don't get me wrong i hope he makes the jump up but i sometimes think certain posters expect too much from the younger guys then when they don`t live up to the hype they are quickly shot down in flames (see gary glen).

Charlie-Brown

Is he fit or is he injured? I haven't seen his name on any team lines thus far - not even the reserve/youth games that Mole/Witteveen & trialists etc have played in?

Drylaw Hearts

Is he fit or is he injured? I haven't seen his name on any team lines thus far - not even the reserve/youth games that Mole/Witteveen & trialists etc have played in?

He was on the bench at Dunfermline but nowhere to be seen since.

JJ hasn't metioned anything about him being injured in any of his pre/post match interviews over the last week.

rossthejambo

and he may well have been right not to rate him. people are taking it as a 'given' that mcgowan will make the step up which surprises me as he has only played a couple of pre-season games. hopefully he will turn out to be at least better than kucharski.

along similar lines some posters are taking it for granted that templeton will have a great season, all based on 7 first team appearances last season. don't get me wrong i hope he makes the jump up but i sometimes think certain posters expect too much from the younger guys then when they don`t live up to the hype they are quickly shot down in flames (see gary glen).

I wasn't suggesting Csaba throwing him straight into the team.

IIRC Bouzid was signed as well which would mean that Kucharski was signed purely as back up. McGowan could have easily had that role.

scott_jambo

?

Are you insinuating that I hate all foreign players ?

Just all eastern european players connected with Vlad regardless of performance.

Fair comment?

Drylaw Hearts

Just all eastern european players connected with Vlad regardless of performance.

Fair comment?

Nope.

A load of shite actually.

Jankauskas was an excellent player and a big part of 2005/06. Something which I've said on several occasions.

The cure to prejudice is recognising that you have it and not hiding behind the "I once" type of statement.

scott_jambo

Nope.

A load of shite actually.

Jankauskas was an excellent player and a big part of 2005/06. Something which I've said on several occasions.

Fair enough.

Velicka, Kello, Zal, Novikovas, Miko and chesney get a rough ride from you though.

Not forgetting the players we bring in that get abuse before they have started a competitive match.

Drylaw Hearts

Fair enough.

Velicka, Kello, Zal, Novikovas, Miko and chesney get a rough ride from you though.

Not forgetting the players we bring in that get abuse before they have started a competitive match.

I liked Velicka - he didn't offer much in the way of linking up with team mates but the guy knew where the goals where.

Kello - Only yesterday I stated I was happy he signed. His kicking is dodgy though but I'm not the only person to have made that comment.

Now.......Do you want to post any more tripe or are you done ?

scott_jambo

I liked Velicka - he didn't offer much in the way of linking up with team mates but the guy knew where the goals where.

Kello - Only yesterday I stated I was happy he signed. His kicking is dodgy though but I'm not the only person to have made that comment.

Now.......Do you want to post any more tripe or are you done ?

You didnt like Velicka and wanted to release Kello last time i checked. Revisionism at its best? Novikovas looks promising dont you think?

"Cold dead eyes of a killer" :ninja:

The eyes deceive Marvin.

When he pulled up and got subbed against the Hobos at Tynie last year, I think he had just bottled it.

He had misjudged a few simple balls at him that could have led to goals.

Thankfully that day we had a couple of players in Jonsson and Wallace who can cover for the inadequecies of our recognised centre halves.

Drylaw Hearts

You didnt like Velicka and wanted to release Kello last time i checked. Revisionism at its best? Novikovas looks promising dont you think?

Re : Velicka

You are confusing me with someone else. I liked Velicka.

Re : Kello

I would rather we signed 2 other goalie's and got rid of all 3 but I would rather have Kello than The Balogh or Jamie Mac.

Re : Novikovas

Not really. I haven't seen anything that excites me tbh.

This thread is an overstatement of i8hibsh proportions!!!

I actually thought he was ok

not great but ok

Charlie-Brown

he's gash and a waste of a wage and squad number.

You mean he's a number two? just like the previous number two? maybe you could read similar on foxes-talk forum?

Guest jambomickey

You mean he's a number two? just like the previous number two? maybe you could read similar on foxes-talk forum?

robbie neilson wasn't great but he was far better than kucharski.

Drylaw Hearts

I would rather have had RN in the team/squad last season that Dawid Kucharski.

Charlie-Brown

I would rather have had RN in the team/squad last season that Dawid Kucharski.

So you think we should have offered Neilson the same or better money than he's getting in England to keep him?

Drylaw Hearts

So you think we should have offered Neilson the same or better money than he's getting in England to keep him?

No.

But I don't think we should have signed Kucharski either.

Do you ?

Charlie-Brown

No.

But I don't think we should have signed Kucharski either.

Do you ?

No but Caba wanted experienced players (Bouzid & Kucharski) signed to replace the outgoing Karipidis and Neilson in his squad because he wasn't trusting of the younger defenders in the squad Thomsons, McGowan, Brown etc

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Seeing as he hasn't featured in any of the preseason matches so far I think it's pretty clear this chump isn't wanted by JJ.

I say ship him to FBK.

See how they like it.

0,,10289~7104929,00.jpg

If they are still in the bottom tier of Lithuanian football then the chances are they would be pretty chuffed tbf.

Despite the fact that you were being ironic, it is not a bad idea if we were able to do this and dump some of these guys of the squad.

Drylaw Hearts

No but Caba wanted experienced players (Bouzid & Kucharski) signed to replace the outgoing Karipidis and Neilson in his squad because he wasn't trusting of the younger defenders in the squad Thomsons, McGowan, Brown etc

Vlad wanted Kucharski.

Drylaw Hearts

If they are still in the bottom tier of Lithuanian football then the chances are they would be pretty chuffed tbf.

Despite the fact that you were being ironic, it is not a bad idea if we were able to do this and dump some of these guys of the squad.

I was being deadly serious.

We should offload Kucharski and Witteveen to FBK asap.

Archived