Hearts FC - I Love You!

chester copperpot

Guest czechmate

I love Hearts so much, sometimes its hurt. I would be nothing without Hearts. Heart of Midlothian FC is the only reason I get up in the morning, i live eat and sleep hearts. GOD BLESS YOU HEARTS!!!!

I love Hearts so much, sometimes its hurt. I would be nothing without Hearts. Heart of Midlothian FC is the only reason I get up in the morning, i live eat and sleep hearts. GOD BLESS YOU HEARTS!!!!

100% The same as you czechmate. you said it GOD BLESS THE JTs :107years:

chester copperpot

Thought I'd bump this one rather than start another one ;)

I want to also put out a message to Mr Romanov.

You can feck up everything I love about this club, except my love for this club.

Goodnight people.

King of the North

Can't think of a better thread to make my 1000th post.

I hate some of the sh**e Vr has punted our way in the last couple of years.

I hate the fact that we are nowhere near as good as we could be, or should be.

I hate that some of our fans see nothing wrong with singing Rangers songs.

But I fecking love Heart of Midlothian FC. I've shed tears of despair on the Hampden terraces in 1986 as a 13 year old, then, in total ecstasy, cried like a three year old in a sunny Parkhead 12 years later - an afternoon I will never, ever forget.

Without the lows, days like that would be utterly meaningless - there will be more to come, I am sure of that.

Wee Robbo and Sandy Clarks celebration after the third at tannadice in 86, Fergie's screamer against Bayern, Wayne on the fence, Stephane rounding Amoruso, Roman's goal against the huns... wouldn't swap being a Jambo for anything.

HMFC forever.

Archived