"a New Low For Jkb"

Acey

I liked the day when [someone] was trying to hack the server and take it down and re-direct people to some other site that he was trying to run.

Pretty sure there was about three forums on the go that night and nobody knew what the hell was going on!!!

tommythejambo

Not sure what "Rafflegate" was referring to.

The other one is in the Classics forum now, "What would you do if a women slapped you on live tv" or something like that, read it, it's comedy gold:thumbsup:

Aw aye, I mind that one, kept up with it at the start but lost track of it pretty quickly.

Incompetnce

Ignoring Acey and going for a high point I can't believe the Phil MacHugh thread hasn't been mentioned yet. I was pishing myself at that one :D

As for a low point... There's been a few in the Members only forum :whistling:

The thread when a certain member stated he would hit a girl was a low point. Also these three muni threads were pish as well.:rolleyes:

The thread when someone complained about his Sony Xbox made me laugh. :lol:

For me: Rafflegate or Slappedhertothefloorwhereshewailedlikethebitchshewasgate.

(nb. The Irvine Jambo saga was KB's highest point, and I won't hear a word to the contrary)

Was that the same as where'sthemoneygonegodsagate?

Agree about the IJ. Any forum would be proud to call that one their own.

Agree about the IJ. Any forum would be proud to call that one their own.

Can anyone post a link for the Rafflegate thread please?

Can anyone post a link for the Rafflegate thread please?

No, because it doesn't exist any more.

It was on a previous incarnation of the forum and was the doing of a previous owner.

I'm pretty sure it isn't - IIRC that concerned "security desposits" for Godsa-organised bus travel to an away European game. I'm sure Therapist could confirm. :teehee:

I'm pretty sure it isn't - IIRC that concerned "security desposits" for Godsa-organised bus travel to an away European game. I'm sure Therapist could confirm. :teehee:

That's right! Rafflegate was the Plasma scandal. And your prize is - a second-hand remote control with no batteries included.:teehee:

The Mighty Thor

The standard is not great at the moment, but it never is during the school holidays/close season.

Still, JKB has the amazing ability to regularly throw up a thread which starts out fairly sensible then wanders off piste into comedy genius, particularly when there's a bit of thinly veiled abuse getting fired around!

The 'smack my bitch up' thread was probably the all time high point for me!

Archived