"a New Low For Jkb"

Acey

I've seen this phrase appear quite a lot recently - it's been posted in two separate threads in the past two days. Is Kickback really such a den of iniquity and shame?

What, in your opinion, has been the "lowest low" for this normally upstanding forum?

For me: Rafflegate or Slappedhertothefloorwhereshewailedlikethebitchshewasgate.

(nb. The Irvine Jambo saga was KB's highest point, and I won't hear a word to the contrary)

I've seen this phrase appear quite a lot recently - it's been posted in two separate threads in the past two days. Is Kickback really such a den of iniquity and shame?

What, in your opinion, has been the "lowest low" for this normally upstanding forum?

(nb. The Irvine Jambo saga was KB's highest point, and I won't hear a word to the contrary)

This was brilliant and shouldnt be mentioned in the same breath as rafflegate IMO.

I think the constant virtual ###### over kickback's half a dozen females is the lowest point of our otherwise fine cyber society.

Sterling Archer

This was brilliant and shouldnt be mentioned in the same breath as rafflegate IMO.

I think the constant virtual ###### over kickback's half a dozen females is the lowest point of our otherwise fine cyber society.

Vladbashing is my personal low for JKB, man it gets boring as ****.

When I'm suspended, I bet this place gets really shit.

yeah its terrible.

Party-at-The-Globe.jpg

:whistling:

In terms of recent lows.

One car crash thread, was one poster asking another why he had a bunch of 15 year old girls on his profile, and another poster asking why is daughter was one of them. That was funny and quite creepy at the same time.

Sterling Archer

In terms of recent lows.

One car crash thread, was one poster asking another why he had a bunch of 15 year old girls on his profile, and another poster asking why is daughter was one of them. That was funny and quite creepy at the same time.

Link Labia Petter?

Danke

Anyone who posts the phrase "get it pumped" or posts Greggs, Spanish waiter or Nade fat jokes. Awful banter. :(

Link Labia Petter?

Danke

Can't remember what thread it is, someone else might.

Sterling Archer

Can't remember what thread it is, someone else might.

DAMN

jack_bauer.jpg

tommythejambo

What are these?

As above. What was "rafflegate"? I hate this time zone crap. A juicy thread starts, and by the time I get to check it out, it's gone :(

As above. What was "rafflegate"? I hate this time zone crap. A juicy thread starts, and by the time I get to check it out, it's gone :(

I blame Obama.

(Tea Partyists are all insane)

Chad Sexington

Dunno if it's a new low but the Terrace is pretty much a ****ing train wreck right now. :down:

Dunno if it's a new low but the Terrace is pretty much a ****ing train wreck right now. :down:

I'm trying not to let it bother me. It's quite funny in a way and it allows me to sit righteously on the moral high ground so I can sneer and laugh openly at others.

Mahahahahahahahahahaha

633729840672561160-jesusforcechokeworldchampion033ad.jpg

It'll get better when the season gets going.

This time of year is always bad, even worse when seem to be getting deals done, then not etc. Shit is conducive to shit.

Hopefully we can break that cycle with a good signing or some decent performances in the last few pre-season games.

The People's Chimp

There's basically a torrent of utter pish posted on here on a daily basis, but when posters of a certain calibre enter the fray it tends to rise to great heights.

Recent train wrecks most definitely include Mr wheatfield stand can vouch for me and his penchant for teenage daughters on his friend's list while the novikovas/chinese/bay window rant was the perfect example of a shameful low rescued and turned into comedy genius.

the novikovas/chinese/bay window rant was the perfect example of a shameful low rescued and turned into comedy genius.

fantastic thread :lol:

Any music thread where it becomes immediately apparent that 3/4 of JKB have listened to about 12 different bands in their life.

jamboinglasgow

have to agree, the wailing and gnashing of teeth over a pre-season friendly is incrediable, I hate to think what kickback would be like if we lost an important real game.

Carl Weathers

I dropped 'a new low for jkb' today.

I'm not easily offended but didn't like the tone of that particular thread.

Apologies for being sensible.

Any music thread where it becomes immediately apparent that 3/4 of JKB have listened to about 12 different bands in their life.

.....or where they claim to be a fan of some obscure Burmese heavy metal pan pipe techno band, so they can show off how wonderfully diverse their musical knowledge is.

Guest Atticus

The thread in the Terrace which is now deleted. Must have had something to do with the link to a members facebook page where the profile picture was his young child. Sleazy and low.

Who cares? It's an interweb message board with loads of people claiming to be Heart of Midlothian FC fans.

If you take this sort of stuff seriously - and about 95% of posters seem to - then you have major problems.

Guest C00l K1d

.....or where they claim to be a fan of some obscure Burmese heavy metal pan pipe techno band, so they can show off how wonderfully diverse their musical knowledge is.

south_park_peruvian_pan_flute_band1.jpg

:blink:

apolgies if it's not you, you have a similar sense of humour,

apolgies if it's not you, you have a similar sense of humour,

Not sure if that's an insult or not. :lol:

Na, it's not me.

Not sure if that's an insult or not. :lol:

Na, it's not me.

he is saying you have a similar posting style to a man who beats women.

I would take that as a insult :lol:

he is saying you have a similar posting style to a man who beats women.

I would take that as a insult :lol:

:lol:

There's basically a torrent of utter pish posted on here on a daily basis, but when posters of a certain calibre enter the fray it tends to rise to great heights.

Recent train wrecks most definitely include Mr wheatfield stand can vouch for me and his penchant for teenage daughters on his friend's list while the novikovas/chinese/bay window rant was the perfect example of a shameful low rescued and turned into comedy genius.

What what what?

There is a certain group of people who have turned several threads on JKB into three- or four-way chat sessions that are of no interest to any outsider (and it's difficult to imagine how they can be of interest to them).

No names because THAT WOULD BE AGAINST THE FORUM RULES.

Some posters are also clearly dickheads with dickhead views on the world.

The PH saga has been quite funny, not an embarrassment, just funny. What the hell else are we going to talk about? it's a football forum and there's no football.

Sterling Archer

With an 8 page thread about Nazi jew meat eaters I think the lowest of kb is pretty low

Who cares? It's an interweb message board with loads of people claiming to be Heart of Midlothian FC fans.

If you take this sort of stuff seriously - and about 95% of posters seem to - then you have major problems.

You're so right.

I would argue that 90% of the posters on this site are utter fandans.

I love it, and it wouldn't be the same without them but seriously, get some perspective in your lives...

With an 8 page thread about Nazi jew meat eaters I think the lowest of kb is pretty low

haha, i'm responsible for both the worst thread and made a fairly spectacular contribution to the best thread...i must be quite an idiot :teehee:

Jimmy McNulty

You're so right.

I would argue that 90% of the posters on this site are utter fandans.

I love it, and it wouldn't be the same without them but seriously, get some perspective in your lives...

I'd argue the whole thing with that paedo waj was pretty low.

Creepy Lurker

I always think that it's a bit crap when people add 'gate' onto the end of a noun to indicate that they're referring to some kind of scandal.

Not a new low as such, just a bit crap.

I always think that it's a bit crap when people add 'gate' onto the end of a noun to indicate that they're referring to some kind of scandal.

Not a new low as such, just a bit crap.

Suffixgate?

tommythejambo

Still hasn't been explained what raffle-gate and the other one were.

Not sure what "Rafflegate" was referring to.

The other one is in the Classics forum now, "What would you do if a women slapped you on live tv" or something like that, read it, it's comedy gold:thumbsup:

rossthejambo

Was raffle-gate when there was a raffle and the prize was a new TV and the TV was never given to the winner?

Or something along those lines.

scottish_chicP

Not sure what "Rafflegate" was referring to.

The other one is in the Classics forum now, "What would you do if a women slapped you on live tv" or something like that, read it, it's comedy gold:thumbsup:

just went and read that thread as I missed it first (and second) time around! Quite an eye opener! :unsure:

Archived