Golf Game

jamborich

Plus 8s versus JuanMilan

Sunday at 8pm looks like an agreeable time for everyone, so 8pm Sunday it is then. :thumbsup:

Sunday at 8 it is.

Tell him there's been a change of plan and you'll meet him in the Merchie Hearts Club then go to the BMC "unmolested" so to speak, job's a godd'un.

Not definite that I won't be in the BMC pre-match btw. :thumbsup:

I can now confirm that the future Mrs Graygo has agreed to release funds and I shall be attending the BMC onSunday for a pre-match aperitif.

:davebp:

I can now confirm that the future Mrs Graygo has agreed to release funds and I shall be attending the BMC onSunday for a pre-match aperitif.

Stood up again

:sob:

jamboinheaven

Late notice but i can probably make tonight. 8.30pm?

Sent from my HTC Vision

im night shift partner , start shift at 9 , night mare ,work getting in way of game

im night shift partner , start shift at 9 , night mare ,work getting in way of game

:thumbsup:

Just trying to find another option for Dunks.

Only other times i might be able to make it would be early on Saturday or Sunday morning. Would need to be finished by 11.30 am though.

:davebp:

:jjyay:

:wtf:

Sunday???

Edited by Bugman

I think we're basically not available at the same time. Happy for JM to get a substitute for me if everyone else can play Sunday :thumbsup:

jamboinheaven

I think we're basically not available at the same time. Happy for JM to get a substitute for me if everyone else can play Sunday :thumbsup:

JM can u get sub in for sunday at 9pm ?

I'd like to think me and John could get through 18 holes and be civil to each other :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Post of the day Grant . . . . yooz winnae even get through the first 18 seconds.

:laugh:

jamboinheaven

:rofl:

Anyway I'm in for Sunday at 9. No carry on Mitchell. Who the **** we beating anyway?

you are playing good bad and ugly , were on a roll, one game in a row

Me and Fester had a clear the air chat last night and I am confident we can work together tonight and bring the points home ;)

See you on the tee at 9! I'll not let you down Dunks!!!

The Old Tolbooth

Best of pals now, no arguing or bickering at all planned, you guys are gonna be disappointed if you think we'll be wrapping drivers round each others heids! ;)

Braw Braw Lads versus The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

JamboCraig has sadly had to pull out of this game tonight due to a family emergency.

Is there anyone who could stand in for him as Andy's partner ?

Braw Braw Lads versus The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

JamboCraig has sadly had to pull out of this game tonight due to a family emergency.

Is there anyone who could stand in for him as Andy's partner ?

Not good. Hope everything is ok.

jamboinheaven

Anybody going to step in for JamboCraig at 9???

hi guys im just back in from hospital , keeping father in law in over night ,i can play if no sub has stepped in

hi guys im just back in from hospital , keeping father in law in over night ,i can play if no sub has stepped in

Good man.

Hope he's good mate

I'm available, but also aware that you might want to finish before midnight...personally in your shoes I'd go for jamboinheaven's offer :lol:

The Old Tolbooth

Good stuff mate, hope he's not too bad.

jamboinheaven

I'm available, but also aware that you might want to finish before midnight...personally in your shoes I'd go for jamboinheaven's offer :lol:

jamboinheaven is jambocraig