Golf Game

jamborich

Totally addicted to this now.

I got round the Old Course in 79 on, I think, my third round.

Great game!

just played my first full round on St Andrews, had a 9 on the 17th... hard hole that.. and shot a 87... had 3 birdies as well!

Right whats your golfer names. Fancy a wee round? :thumbsup:

Jambotodd

But I'm off for the rest of the night 'cos the Mrs is sick of being a virtual golf widow!

Just shot an 82 in my first official signed up round.

The Old Tolbooth

I'm persil32 and loving it! I did 9 holes and shot 48 on my first go so a bit rusty :down:

Great game though :thumbsup:

Good game with The Doctor. Tanked me though :verymad:

Hardly tanked, but it was fun!

Off to bed, see if I can score once more tonight!

The Old Tolbooth

Hardly tanked, but it was fun!

Off to bed, see if I can score once more tonight!

Did you get your hole in one mate? ;)

Just did the 9 hole challenge, only got 1 on the green! Will sign up later as Costajambo so look out for me.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I like it !!

86 first time round St Andrews, can only get better perhaps/maybe......:whistling:

Second round, Shot a 71 - 1 under par at St Andrews.

Well chuffed and had a 5 on the Road Hole as well. Missed from about 5 ft... Should have been a 70.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

After my round earlier and the subsequent hours spent at the 19th getting hydrated I think I may have found a fondness for this golfing lark.

The Old Tolbooth

I'm struggling a bit with judging shots from the rough and bunkers, I really need a bucket and spade for some holes! I shot an 84 round St Andrews but it was a practice round off the red tees :whistling:

ArmiyaRomanova

OK, I've set up a 'Country Club' called Kickbackers.....

If you want to join, put your WGT monicker on this thread and I'll try to send you an invite via the WGT site. Not sure how this will work, think you also have to be a 'friend' of my monicker. Will check out how to do all this tomorrow, it's late.....

Will probably start a tournament up for whoever's joined later on this week.....

Edited by ArmiyaRomanova

Cracking game, unfortunately I'm as bad at this as I am at the real thing.

I'd be up for joining your comp. username graygo :thumbsup:

If you want to join, put your WGT monicker on this thread and I'll try to send you an invite via the WGT site. Not sure how this will work, think you also have to be a 'friend' of my monicker. Will check out how to do all this tomorrow, it's late.....

Will probably start a tournament up for whoever's joined later on this week.....

if you do a search on 'find a country club' under kickbackers then request to join it sends of a request, just did it, probably easier than you have to send out requests individually to everyone on here

Mark_Mywords

Send me an invite....

sosweb

Glad to see the game being popular thought it would be.

Good shout from ArmiyaRomanova in setting up the Kickbackers Country Club really hope this takes off big time and we can get a few tournaments going :thumbsup:

Edited by jamborich

The Old Tolbooth

I've sent a request to join the Kickbacker's country club, iut saves Armiya a wee job :thumbsup:

I'm persil32

Edited by johnmitchell

I've sent a request to join the Kickbacker's country club, iut saves Armiya a wee job :thumbsup:

I'm persil32

Same here sent a request to Armiya.

ArmiyaRomanova

I've tried to send a Club invite to everyone who's put their monicker on this thread so far (no obligation to accept, of course :thumbsup:). There were a couple of names I couldn't find on the player list.

Anyone wanting to join up, either leave your monicker below - or, as teepee says, do a search for Kickbackers on 'find a country club' then request to join it.

Will try to get a tournament up and running tomorrow at some point....