JKB Steady Drip Thread 08

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Never looked in this thread before. I started off with ?20 last week and have turned it into ?120.

Just put a fiver on Egypt HT/FT. Will lump the winnings on something tonight, maybe Liverpool.

Ivory Coast were 7/2 HT/FT last night, cracking price.

I won ?31.09 last week on 2.5+ goals.

I'll put half of that (?15) on 2.5+ goals in Man City v Arsenal (EVS) and Spurs v Man United (8/15) That should return just under ?50.

my betfair balance is up to ?97 now and one bet away for the ?100. Gonna have a look at a few teams tonight. Not even going near betting Man Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal, too difficult to call.

Might have a look at the scottish cup games.

I won ?31.09 last week on 2.5+ goals.

I'll put half of that (?15) on 2.5+ goals in Man City v Arsenal (EVS) and Spurs v Man United (8/15) That should return just under ?50.

:sad:

Where was your hat-trick this week Ronaldo...:mad:

Right ere goes.... back on tonight....

Withdrew my ?30 stake after a good weekend. was going to start again at the weekend but below is a stick on.... hopefully.

?36 on Man U - Portsmouth over 1.5 goals @ 1.23

up to ?44.28 (?30 banked) = 74.28 no losses in 4.

Going try and bet at on at least 2 matches tomorrow. Plan to be over ?100 out with banked amount, quite surprised I've not lost out at all in 4.

My accumulators have taken a massive hit, won nothing again this weekend again.

Stupidly took Dundee Utd.

up to ?44.28 (?30 banked) = 74.28 no losses in 4.

Going try and bet at on at least 2 matches tomorrow. Plan to be over ?100 out with banked amount, quite surprised I've not lost out at all in 4.

My accumulators have taken a massive hit, won nothing again this weekend again.

Stupidly took Dundee Utd.

Dono if any ones interested but I'm still going.... not backed any thing since Man U Portsmouth...

Match 5

Tonight I'm going for Utd Aberdeen over 1.5 goals @ 1.36 with the full ?44.28 (?30 stake banked) going on.

Dono if any ones interested but I'm still going.... not backed any thing since Man U Portsmouth...

Match 5

Tonight I'm going for Utd Aberdeen over 1.5 goals @ 1.36 with the full ?44.28 (?30 stake banked) going on.

At least leave the ?4.28 in the account just in case.

I got my balance up to ?106 but decided to withdraw ?96 and leave ?10 in my betfair account. Ghana has to be the bet on Thursday.

At least leave the ?4.28 in the account just in case.

I got my balance up to ?106 but decided to withdraw ?96 and leave ?10 in my betfair account. Ghana has to be the bet on Thursday.

Nah, all ready withdrawn my stake of ?30....

lol go for it then! :). I'm not going to be home in time so just going to leave ma bets until the weekend. Might have a wee bet on the friendly internationals tomorrow but dont like backing friendlies.

Match 5

1-1 ave it!!! that should take me up to ?60 with ?30 all ready withdrawn.

Cant believe i'm about to lay my 6th bet with out losing the last 5.... quality.

Archived