billy davies at riccarton today?

oh ah grantona

oh ah grantona

i have heard from someone who claims reliable source that billy was at riccarton today doin what i dont know, but since so many on here go to riccarton did anyone see anything.

could we announce him b4 the players come out the morn?:dribble::dribble:

you're mate is having you on! can't see billy being there unless he was already announe as manager.

siegementality
i have heard from someone who claims reliable source that billy was at riccarton today doin what i dont know, but since so many on here go to riccarton did anyone see anything.

Billy Davies (no thanks) and Vladimir Romanov would not work. Although the both of them are obnoxious little turds, Davies wouldn't put up with Romanovs interfering, and Romanov wouldn't be able to help himself.

Billy Davies (no thanks) and Vladimir Romanov would not work. Although the both of them are obnoxious little turds, Davies wouldn't put up with Romanovs interfering, and Romanov wouldn't be able to help himself.

And even if they did work together it is obvious that Davies would just be doing what Vlad told him and he would just be another yes man, puppet, muppet etc etc.

Unfortunately young Grantona, your auld man is not a reliable source....... You know it, I know it and he knows it.:dribble:

siegementality
3rd day in a row he's been there!

Casing the joint?. He is an unemployed weegie after all. They all resort to crime eventually.

badly drawn boy

Your reliable sourse wouldnt happen to be an electrician that was passing through

Story is bull mate

Casing the joint?. He is an unemployed weegie after all. They all resort to crime eventually.

Good point.

I bet he's on Disability as well, the wee caaaaaaant.

i have heard from someone who claims reliable source :

STOP THERE!

Buffalo Bill

Billy the fish more likely

mind you that could be true we do need a new goalie

FTH

No offence OAG but I have read your "rumours" before. I will believe it if I see it. I would be delighted if you prove me wrong though.

My aim for 2008 is to meet reliable source - he/she seems to be in the know on all matters relating to Hearts

HP's the only reliable source I know, barrum-ching.

I'll get my coat.

Doesn't matter Grant, you would still slate him and the 11 players on the park, your constant barracking of the 11 in maroon is tiresome and annoying, my seat in the "exec" suite has now moved back a few rows and to the right, slightly away from your stance.......in saying that were have you been lately?

The thick and thin era getting too much for you?

He's there everyday. He can't get enough of the canteen's bacon rolls.

God knows why.

Spicy chicken burger and cheese with salad. THATS the future.

Seemingly Jim Jeffries was their too...

Maybe just maybe...

It was a fight off for the job... would prob be a good fight with Davies biting and scratching with JJ going for knock out punches and setting Billy Brown on him.

God knows why.

Spicy chicken burger and cheese with salad. THATS the future.

Heriot-Watt canteen?!

Aww man delux munch. :)

Your reliable sourse wouldnt happen to be an electrician that was passing through

Story is bull mate

Think you should change your name to "Badly Spelled Boy"!

I've never understood the clamour for Billy Davies by fans of some clubs. I know lots of huns were wanting him to replace PLG. But what has the guy really done? He seems to have been full of potential for years and being tipped to be a great success, but just never fulfills it.

Archived