Gards

Beardy Man Signs For Mcgoo [Merged]

scabber

Can't believe why nobody queried why a professional footballer would fly EasyJet?!probably because singapore airways dont do the bristol -edinburgh route :whistling:

Bert Le Clos

BA do though. If I was earning upwards of ?1000 a week I certainly wouldn't be flying SleazyJet :thumbsup:

Edited by roman_in_the_gloamin

Tasavallan

Can't believe why nobody queried why a professional footballer would fly EasyJet?!

Because few decent carriers fly out of Bristol, that's why.

Personally, I am of the opinion that the guy Gards saw at the airport was some greasy Frenchman waiting for his flight to Paris.

Tasavallan

BA do though. If I was earning upwards of ?1000 a week I certainly wouldn't be flying SleazyJet :thumbsup:

Sheesh! Even less than me. Easyjet it is.

heartsfc_fan

Can't believe why nobody queried why a professional footballer would fly EasyJet?!

It's a bloomin' plane :laugh:

I saw Duncan Bannatyne (dragons den) flying back on the same Easy Jet flight I was on 2 years ago Nice to Newcastle.

Walter Bishop

The next plane Paul Hartley( C ) will be on will be bound for Italy. :thumbsup:

Edited by jamiej29

Craigieboy

It's a bloomin' plane :laugh:

I saw Duncan Bannatyne (dragons den) flying back on the same Easy Jet flight I was on 2 years ago Nice to Newcastle.

One of my customers, Mrs Irvine loves them too.

Budgie.

Can you confirm this, Jamie or are you just hoping?

DETTY29

Teasing us now.

Is ( C ) Captain Paul.

If it puts Zaliukas' nose that far out of joint he leaves, I'll be even more delighted with Zico's return

Arnaud Djoum

Edited by Second Row Jambo

Gards

It doesn't add up that Gards would be at the wind-up as he has a solid posting record and has been a member since 2006.

I'm of the belief that he's being genuine and that either Hartley has boarded the Edinburgh flight and he hasn't seen him OR Hartley is off to speak to another club about a transfer.

I'm sure when Gards lands he will clear it up for us.

Right - now I've finally got back up here I can clear everything up - jeez - 4 fecking pages.

I am over here for work at the moment - hence why I was in Bristol.

Me and a mate were up in the bar area looking down into the departure and we saw him - it was definitely him - 100% confirmed. Even Bristol guys next to us where saying it was him.

Now I aint no ******* girl groupie who is going to running up to him - but reckoned he was either getting the Glasgow or Edinburgh flight as they both leave around the same time. Everyone who is screaming for me to ask him - feck off, wasn't going to hassle the guy.

So - Glasgow boarded and there was no sign of him and we were then boarding and no sign of him. So unless I missed him getting on the Glasgow flight - I don't know.

So that's it.

Gards

No they don't. Easyjet are the only airline that do Bristol Edinburgh/Glasgow.

Arnaud Djoum

Right - now I've finally got back up here I can clear everything up - jeez - 4 fecking pages.

Me and a mate were up in the bar area looking down into the departure and we saw him - it was definitely him - 100% confirmed. Even Bristol guys next to us where saying it was him.

Now I aint no ******* girl groupie who is going to running up to him - but reckoned he was either getting the Glasgow or Edinburgh flight as they both leave around the same time. Everyone who is screaming for me to ask him - feck off, wasn't going to hassle the guy.

So - Glasgow boarded and there was no sign of him and we were then boarding and no sign of him. So unless I missed him getting on the Glasgow flight - I don't know.

So that's it.

How can you be sure he wasn't on the Edinburgh flight? Did you search the whole aircraft? :ninja:

Robbo-Jambo

Right Jamie quick fire question. What percentage would you bet that this comment will be true. :rolleyes:

redm

Now I aint no ******* girl groupie who is going to running up to him - but reckoned he was either getting the Glasgow or Edinburgh flight as they both leave around the same time.??Everyone who is screaming for me to ask him - feck off, wasn't going to hassle the guy.

So - Glasgow boarded and there was no sign of him and we were then boarding and no sign of him.??So unless I missed him getting on the Glasgow flight - I don't know.

So that's it.

The hopes and dreams of 6540 Jambos viewers were resting upon your shoulders Gards. Shame on you. ?:)

redm

Jamie, no offence or anything but I have come to the well considered conclusion that you're a bit of a blether.

P-Dizzle

Jamie, no offence or anything but I have come to the well considered conclusion that you're a bit of a blether.

:lol:

Charlie-Brown

perhaps he can be a wee bit premature and over enthusiastic in his pronouncements redm but he did post yesterday we were looking at 2 former players and lo and behold mrowiec re-appeared today as well as persistant hartley rumours....so he gets bits n pieces right imo.

Chad Sexington

Ouch! :lol:

Gregory House M.D.

Because few decent carriers fly out of Bristol, that's why.

Personally, I am of the opinion that the guy Gards saw at the airport was some greasy Frenchman waiting for his flight to Paris.

He'll be waiting a long time in the INTERNAL flights lounge then...

JennyJambo

:lol::lol::lol: That made me laugh!

Though on a serious note...

If Hartley doesn't end up at Hearts I will hunt down every one of you who said he would and your sources and stave yer heids in! :angry:

Gards

He'll be waiting a long time in the INTERNAL flights lounge then...

Bristol doesn't have a seperate domestic and international lounge. Just one big shed.

Scotland

If Hartley doesn't end up at Hearts I will hunt down every one of you who said he would and your sources and stave yer heids in! :angry:

3810888812_838f983244_o.jpg

Gregory House M.D.

Bristol doesn't have a seperate domestic and international lounge. Just one big shed.

Aww well... Greasy french paul look alike it is then.

Big G

Very brave to post What you did Gards, and thanks for posting it. The lynch mob were warming up on the touchline there for a minute. It seems that a guy can't post what he sees without a mob howling for his blood.

Gards

Very brave to post What you did Gards, and thanks for posting it. The lynch mob were warming up on the touchline there for a minute. It seems that a guy can't post what he sees without a mob howling for his blood.

Cheers! Wasn't trying to wind anyone up. Just saying I saw the guy at Bristol airport waiting to get onto a flight!

scottg71

Relax guys. What will be will be.....

Walter Bishop

Not offended at all,We all are entitled to our opinion.Though 1 out of 2 so far, my mate did tell me last night he was told we have 2 ex-players lined up one was defo Hartley and for some reason he believed Neilson to be the other. Turns out it was Mrowiec.

Walter Bishop

Some people are too easily pleased.

EarnockJambo

here we go...

A non story then, probably heading to see family. They live in Hamilton IIRC.

Correct.

He also has a house about 200 yards from my other half's folks house in Hamilton too.

Budgie.

Not offended at all,We all are entitled to our opinion.Though 1 out of 2 so far, my mate did tell me last night he was told we have 2 ex-players lined up one was defo Hartley and for some reason he believed Neilson to be the other. Turns out it was Mrowiec.

Your comment earlier about Hartley being on the flight to Italy suggests it is a done deal. What's the latest from your source Jamie?

Edited by Tea Chair

PTBCAL

Just what i posted on the other thread Bev!! The deal depends on him waiving his years money and being released by bristol city!!! I think they will work something out though!!! But thats just my personal opinion that they will work something out!

I got this text yesterday. I suspect we may have 'sources in common'.

Hartley signing would give us a huge lift imo. Here's hoping mate. thumbsup.gif

Chad Sexington

Paul Hartley is sleeping in my spare room as I type this.

Read into that what you will.

Walter Bishop

Your comment earlier about Hartley being on the flight to Italy suggests it is a done deal. What's the latest from your source Jamie?

I am led to believe its all but signed. Pay off from Bristol City to be agreed as they are willing to let him go for free depending on him agreeing to substantially less than he is due as they want him off wage bill. Captaincy has been spoken about.

heartsfc_fan

I am led to believe its all but signed. Pay off from Bristol City to be agreed as they are willing to let him go for free depending on him agreeing to substantially less than he is due as they want him off wage bill. Captaincy has been spoken about.

Any idea what sort of wages he'd be on down there and what we are willing to offer?

super_vlad

great news all round ! im not surprise you got one donkey mixed up with another !

Walter Bishop

Any idea what sort of wages he'd be on down there and what we are willing to offer?

Havent got a clue, i am passing on 3rd hand information.

Munch

No they don't. Easyjet are the only airline that do Bristol Edinburgh/Glasgow.

i dont think he is coming back pity :thumbsup:

Budgie.

Cheers Jamie, can now officially get excited!

Budgie.

Did i say it was fact? Nobody asked you to read the thread especially if you only deal in facts. Pop off to hobo.net if your not happy.

Don't bite Jamie. Some folk are just born t0ssers. Keep posting what you know and ignore them.

Johanes de Silentio

I got this text yesterday. I suspect we may have 'sources in common'.

Hartley signing would give us a huge lift imo. Here's hoping mate. thumbsup.gif

Starting to look like a definite possibility! :thumbsup:

jayjay

They actually want him to waive his money. That's the long and short of it! They don't want to pay him anything as he is effectively looking to break his contract! From what I hear Hearts are pretty confident they will get him!!!

JAMMY

They actually want him to waive his money. That's the long and short of it! They don't want to pay him anything as he is effectively looking to break his contract! From what I hear Hearts are pretty confident they will get him!!!

Good news jayjay...keep us informed.

Chad Sexington

Welcome home Paul. :thumbsup:

HARTLEYpaul.jpg

I'm sorry, Am I jumping the gun? :ermm:

Edited by Chad Sexington

Guest Atticus

Paul Hartley has signed. Welcome back sir. Confirmation below:

0,,10327~6400851,00.jpg

Seething, looks like Celtic have nipped in there before us

hartley_scarf_350.jpg

Edited by Atticus

Guest GhostHunter

Goddamn it.

Woke up this morning to find he's signed for Bristol Shitty and then almost immediately Celtic. I know it's just happened, because his hair is exactly the same, and we all know Paul is the Grizzly Adams of the north.

Pah.

I blame, Vlad, Sergey, Liutaraus, Roman, jayjay, Jamie the Blether, redm, HoMFC, Sirgay, Lionheart, Uly but most of all, I blame Baz for looking like him.

Toleys, the lot of you.

Heartbeat

can anyone clarify the situation as to how Bristol see PH?

By that I mean do they see him as an important player this season and would seek to hold on to him and it is just Pauls desire to come home to Scotland that is pushing this. Or are they happy to have a high earner off the wage bill anyway.

Maybe nobody knows the answer to this but wondered how BC see it

I have mixed feelings as I think PH was great first time around and has also conducted himself well with regards to Hearts since leaving. I think though I would have to adopt a wait and see approach as he was a box to box player and I do agree with Vlad (bizzarely) in that the tims turned him into a deeper lying player when he still could have done the box to box stuff. Can he do it now? doubt it at his age and that results in the timish role he played at septic.

Captain material I would imagine due to status and age so if it happens I will be happy enough but with reservations

Seymour M Hersh

Paul Hartley is sleeping in my spare room as I type this.

Read into that what you will.

That he's tired?

Johanes de Silentio

Can't see us paying a fee!

In other news:

"Hartley's old Hearts team-mate Steven Pressley wants to hear VUVUZELAS at Falkirk's games next term.

The Bairns boss said: "I'm a fan - get them down to the Falkirk Stadium! What a money spinner they could be in the club shop."

:blink: