Beardy Man Signs For Mcgoo [Merged]

Gards

Currently sitting in Bristol airport for flight up to Edi.

Mr Hartley waiting in lounge. Not sure if its GLA or EDI flight..

Probably nothing in it but there you go.

Dalstonjambo

Will this become like the infamous obua thread?! Won't believe it until I see a photo of him, and your boarding pass :whistling:

Probably Glasgow. Visiting friends and family before he goes back to Bristol for pre-season training.

Say What Again

Will this become like the infamous obua thread?!

here we go....2500 replies

I don't see any need for meltdown. A certain (seldom) poster on here sees PH every other week either fly to, or back from, Bristol. I assume his family are still here.

Dalstonjambo

I don't see any need for meltdown. A certain (seldom) poster on here sees PH every other week either fly to, or back from, Bristol. I assume his family are still here.

I was actually looking back on the obua thread fondly. That was a great thread. The guy had all the proof required. Think you misunderstood my point mate

Gregory House M.D.

Are you coming to edinburgh? he might be on your flight! Let the hassling begin!

Suspect Device

just walk up to him, shake him warmly by the hand, thank him for that hat trick and that penalty, and ask if he's coming home

:thumbsup:

rossthejambo

And you've not asked him if he's coming up to sign for us yet?!

Get you're act together

whistling.gif

Kill joy! C'mon, lets really get carried away with this. It will make my last hour and a half of todays working day fly by :thumbsup:

As a relatively new poster on here, what is all this reference to "the obua thread"?

And there goes my work planned for this afternoon.

2074yu4sw2.gif

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Im moist. Welcome home Sir Paul

rossthejambo

Kill joy! C'mon, lets really get carried away with this. It will make my last hour and a half of todays working day fly by thumbsup.gif

As a relatively new poster on here, what is all this reference to "the obua thread"?

Don't know who it was but someone was in London IIRC and spotted Obua in the airport heading up here to sign.

Posted it on here to the usual disbelief and pessimism.

Proceeded to post his boarding passes on here to prove he was there.

The rest as they say is history

Dalstonjambo

Kill joy! C'mon, lets really get carried away with this. It will make my last hour and a half of todays working day fly by :thumbsup:

A poster on here was on a flight up from city airport to edinburgh and spotted david obua on the flight as well (we'd heard some rumours about him at the time). He posted this and was greeted with usual scepticism as he hinted it may be to do with him signing for us.

At the request of kickback users he uploaded pictures of his boarding pass to prove he was on the flight, and also asked mr obua if this was why. Was a great retort to all those who inanely responded 'prove it' 'source' etc

Say What Again

I was actually looking back on the obua thread fondly. That was a great thread. The guy had all the proof required. Think you misunderstood my point mate

Apologies ej :thumbsup:

I hope there is good news, but just know for a fact PH makes that flight frequently, so it may not be a big deal.

Bristol City have already started their pre season training, so if Hartley is on his way back to Scotland it might, just might be for more than a visit home.thumbsup.gif

Marmeladent?rtchen

Training at Bristol City started this week. Paul had one of his first chances to speak to Steve Coppell about his future on Monday and was allowed to leave training to travel back to Scotland. :thumbsup:

Just spun some facts and assumptions to make some gossip,, I really no nothing. :whistling:

if his phone rings as he's boarding the plane then kick him in the goolies to distract him, nick his phone and tell the caller to **** right off.

he must make that flight.

Ratboy 1874

Easy jet flight EZY 427 from Bristol is due into Edinburgh at 17.55.

This is defo on :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DICK!

I have faaaaaar too much to do this afternoon without this thread sucking my time away!!!

Easy jet flight EZY 427 from Bristol is due into Edinburgh at 17.55.

This is defo on :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Who can get to arrivals at the airport for this flight coming in?? :whistling:

Latest update. Edi flight delayed by 15 mins. Gla flight also delayed.

He has just picked up a frapp from starbucks. I think that's a hibs drink?

I'm picking up my pal at 7.25 from Dublin - I'll go early and see if i can catch the Bristol flight coming in ! Hope i remember to stay for my pal :thumbsup:

just ask him , Edinburgh or glasgow and when he will be putting pen to paper for the Hearts !!!thumbsup.gif

Gregory House M.D.

I'll run up from Tranent and give him a codyback to Riccarton... Please just come home Sir Paul... I think i'll have a breakdown if he doesn't... Now wheres my Russian hat...

I'm picking up my pal at 7.25 from Dublin - I'll go early and see if i can catch the Bristol flight coming in ! Hope i remember to stay for my pal :thumbsup:

Your pals second name isn't Hleb is it? If so, this thread has taken an interesting twist....

FFS Gards, go and ask him, please! I can barely contain myself right now.

i predict a security alert at edinburgh airport this evening. dozens of people will be seen to be loitering about, foaming at the mouth. this will give rise to fears that there has been a biological attack in the terminal building when in fact it's just a gaggle of kickbackers choking & biting for a glimpse of pirate lookalike paul hartley as he sets foot on scottish soil.

Marmeladent?rtchen

:laugh: what a great thread

I will wait in hope :thumbsup:

I just hope my F5 key holds out.

Also is it just me who had the 24 tune (or beeps) going on in my head.

just ask him , Edinburgh or glasgow and when he will be putting pen to paper for the Hearts !!!thumbsup.gif

Do that then I can go back to cleaning the bathroom.

had heard that hartley wanted too much money to come back, so unless something has changed i cant see it happening. Would like to be wrong tho

Ratboy 1874

Going to quickly go to Tesco's before this flight arrives.

58 pages and 6 Keyboard commandos going toe toe and 7 suspensions. :ninja:

Even if it is Glasgow he's off to we would simply need someone at the airport with "Hartley" written on a bit of cardboard to whisk him off to Riccarton. As long as they have central locking/child locks it shouldn't be a problem.

had heard that hartley wanted too much money to come back, so unless something has changed i cant see it happening. Would like to be wrong tho

How can you slip this into the thread so early. Booooooooooooooooooo angry.gif

Dean Winchester

You're slagging him off for his drink yet you don't have the gonads to just go up and ask him? :whistling: :whistling:

Marmeladent?rtchen

Going to quickly go to Tesco's before this flight arrives.

58 pages and

6 Keyboard commandos going toe toe and

7 suspensions. :ninja:

Part time jambo with extremely odd shopping list post IMO! :whistling:

I heard that training at Bristol City started this week, Paul had one of his first chances to speak to Steve Coppell about his future and was allowed to leave training to travel back to Scotland today.

:)

Bad Religion

I heard that training at Bristol City started this week, Paul had one of his first chances to speak to Steve Coppell about his future and was allowed to leave training to travel back to Scotland today.

:)

Did you hear this on the first page of this thread by any chance?

I was gonna ask that too... :lol:

Might have

:rolleyes:

oh this is going to be a classic alright. i was all set to kill myself at the news of a FOREIGN TRIALIST being imposed on us but i think i'll hang fire for now. i have been given a new reason to live.

I'm leaving the office now, takes roughly 20 mins (depending on traffic) for me to get home from the gyle. I'm guessing at least another twenty three pages by the time I get back if Garda mans up and finds out what Paul Hartley's intentions are.

I'm leaving the office now, takes roughly 20 mins (depending on traffic) for me to get home from the gyle. I'm guessing at least another twenty three pages by the time I get back if Garda mans up and finds out what Paul Hartley's intentions are.

The Gyle is near the airport,you coud have went and waited on the Bristol flight coming in :whistling:

Archived