No Booing

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Unlees it's completely out of our reach at 0-4 or something which I cant see, lets get right behind the team tomorrow regardless of how many misplaced passes or stupid substitutions we make. I know weve done some daft things this season and put in very poor performances but theres been far too much booing from our own fans. Lets get back to making Tynie and intimidating place for the opposition instaed of our own players.

Oh, and FTH.

Commander Harris

was disapointed at the motherwell game when the goalkeeper and back four were booed by some folks during the announcement of the team. :(

Guest S.U.S.S.

Mods, can we have a new forum for these threads.

The no booing

Lets get behind the team

etc

etc

All say the same thing.

The no booing

Lets get behind the team

etc

etc

All say the same thing.

Obviously one of the booers then??

I think a poster is perfectly entitled to try and rouse fellow supporters, on the eve of what could be a very big game for us, without getting a reply like that...

The no booing

Lets get behind the team

etc

etc

All say the same thing.

the fact that we need these types of threads is sad and disappointing but necessary coz there's dorks out there who seem willing to boo the team rather than opposition or get behind whoeber wears the maroon.

plenty docksiders booing us without helping them imho.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Obviously one of the booers then??

I think a poster is perfectly entitled to try and rouse fellow supporters, on the eve of what could be a very big game for us, without getting a reply like that...

No never bood the team in my life. just bored of the superfans telling others what to do.

OP superfan is not directed at you in particular, just these threads.

chester copperpot
No never bood the team in my life. just bored of the superfans telling others what to do.

I'll be doing plenty of booing tomorrow, mainly aimed in the direction of the skanks in green ;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
I'll be doing plenty of booing tomorrow, mainly aimed in the direction of the skanks in green ;)

Fair, play, im sure i can get section G to join you!

Altogether now!

Boooooooooooooooooooooo

Disser Pointon

No offence taken but the whole point of these forums is for fans to voice an opinion and I'd rather have umpteen threads rallying the fans to the cause than a whole board of doom and gloom. Jambo till I die I have never condoned the booing of our team it serves no purpose.

Being vocal against the owner, now that a different matter!!

Miller Jambo 60
No offence taken but the whole point of these forums is for fans to voice an opinion and I'd rather have umpteen threads rallying the fans to the cause than a whole board of doom and gloom. Jambo till I die I have never condoned the booing of our team it serves no purpose.

Played mate that sounds like me.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Your right, all hearts fans, with maybe slightly different views. but all behind the team (most of the time:))

And defo agree these threads are 100 times better than the woe is me stuff!

Get itn!!;)

OP well said friend!! Let's get behind the boys in maroon tomorrow! I personally think it's complete boll**ks that some fans feel it necessary to boo the team.

'Mon J.T's

2-1 to hearts. :P

Archived