worst ever world cup haircut

johnjl

Auld Reekin'

stumbled accross this while looking through world cup sites

article-1093673-02C46D57000005DC-780_468x304.jpg

blink.gif

Still a very popular look in Germany and Austria (and, quite possibly, Newcastle!). biggrin.gif

Say What Again

This World Cup goes to Marek Hamsik. I can't find a pic that does it justice. There plenty out there with his massive spiky 'do, but none that show the fact he's now shaved all the rest off leaving a massive spiky mohawk.

Auld Reekin'

This World Cup goes to Marek Hamsik. I can't find a pic that does it justice. There plenty out there with his massive spiky 'do, but none that show the fact he's now shaved all the rest off leaving a massive spiky mohawk.

There's another one in the Slovak squad who must be from the same tribe: he was playing in defence for them last night (?krtel?). His is not quite as impressive as Hamsik's, but a decent effort none the less. thumbsup.gif

colinmaroon
stumbled accross this while looking through world cup sites article-1093673-02C46D57000005DC-780_468x304.jpg 1990

For once, this Engurlander is a World Cup Winner!

When I read this thread, before I saw anything, it was the very first that came to mind!

It is unbeatable!

SNA0652V1-380_923234a.jpg

Or Ewan's burd...

Christ, give us some warning before you post images like that bud!

Looks like the fella from Jaws 2.

rolleyes.gif

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Christ, give us some warning before you post images like that bud!

Looks like the fella from Jaws 2.

rolleyes.gif

Looks like the half eaten corpse stuck to the sunk boat in Jaws two, did you mean? :thumbsup:

Inspector Rex

kewell3%20(2).jpg

He had it in the 2006 qualifiers so it's good enough for me.

Radioactive Mince

marek_hamsik_con_la_fidanzata_1ef1.jpg

Gok Wan lookalike IMO. If that's who he's poking then I can't say I'm all that keen.

Mince

Archived