11 Games Left

Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle

As of tomorow we have 11 games to possibly make the top 6. although the chances of this are slim for various reason, with 6-11th being reasonably tight do you think we will make it. 21 points at the moment. Picking up tomorow would obviuosly be excellent in many ways, But also to get on a run and pick up points off the teams we need to. to make the top 6 we would need around 40 points +. Baring in mind we have only accumlated 21 in 22 games can we ulitmatley pick up 20 odd points in 11 games?

We've got a **** run of fixtures - too many away from home in the middle - I reckon we'll not make the top six. December has cost us I'm afraid.

I reckon we'll need a minimum of 24 points from 11 games. Cascada's 'Miracle' is playing on my PC at the moment, I feel it is somewhat apt.

Which teams could we pick up points from, we have everybody to play once more;

Celtic and Rangers; they both have European matches either before or after our game, I think 4 points is possible.

Hibs; 3 points just because I think we will.

The rest; I think we may drop 2 points at Motherwell, Dundee United, Aberdeen and Inverness, that is 16 points from those 8 games = 23 points from the next 11, we'll say 20 to be safe, a surprise loss to Killie is on the cards.

Will 20 be enough???

Somehow I dont think we'll make the top 6, however would love to see the side under a new manager really going for it & playing attrective football.

we're 11 points behind Falkirk. that's a 4 game swing. Even if they only win 3 and draw 3 we'd need 8 wins just to catch them. Bearing in mind we are also 10 behind Inverness, and have 6 away games left before the split, I'd say we've got next to no chance.

No chance of top six with the current management.

If Frail continues on the same path as in his first 3 games we will be fighting with Gretna for the relegation spot in the last 3-4 games.

Can't see us making top 6 which is a disgrace.

Not only is a manager needed but the squad needs extensive work. Its filled with average to poor quality players IMO. I don't think the squad is nearly as good as many people think.

I just don't think we have the quality to claw the deficet back, our squad is probably that of a mid table SPL side now. Put that together with our management situation, our league position is not that suprising.

Have to agree, I'm afraid we're going have the delight of facing Gretna, St Mirren etc to look forward to in April. :(

However look foward to seeing what spin they put on when next years Season Ticket reminders start arriving on the doormat !!

alwaysthereinspirit
We've got a **** run of fixtures - too many away from home in the middle - I reckon we'll not make the top six. December has cost us I'm afraid.

I was home for the first three games of the season. August did us no favours either.:mad:

Archived