LADS Holiday Challenges!

Marty McFly

Marty McFly

theres 4 of us going to Gran Canaria on Sunday and we want some sort of challenges or a checklist for the holiday or night time (just to make things more interesting). This can be absolutly anything! I thought there would be something online for this but obviously not. . .so post your challenges or if you've done this sort of thing on a lads holiday youselves.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

I want a picture of a girls ass in a thong with kick written on one cheek and back on the other.

Because I'ma pervert.

EDIT: No fatties.

theres 4 of us going to Gran Canaria on Sunday and we want some sort of challenges or a checklist for the holiday or night time (just to make things more interesting). This can be absolutly anything! I thought there would be something online for this but obviously not. . .so post your challenges or if you've done this sort of thing on a lads holiday youselves.

See who can be the biggest bunch of fuds?

Congratulations in advance.

How old are you all?

Sounds like the sort of thing a bunch of 18 year olds would do.

Set a challenge of who can pump the most birds. Each throw in 10 quid and winner takes all! Or at least try and do all the home nations. Few of mates managed it when we were in gran canaria a few years back!

What part you going to mate?

Sterling Archer

Each murder a prostitute, the winner is the person who doesn't get caught.

If more than 2 people avoid the long arm of the law, next tiebreaker is who ends up with the least STD's.

Who canpull the ugliest bird. With phtographic evidence.

And meanwhile unknown to you she's involved in the same game with her pals.

Who needs daft games to make things interesting on a lads holiday ? Kids these days. rolleyes.gif

Drink and nail as much as you can.

Try speaking Spanish to the locals as often as possible.

See who can take in the most tourist attractions.

See who can find the best reasonably priced restaurant.

See who can behave in a respectable manner befitting a foreigner visiting another country for five minutes first.

See who can drink watery Spanish beer the longest before puking while wearing a Borat body thong and taking a 'blonde' haired, orange skinned Mancunian lassie every which way.

Take your pick.

Steal a donkey.

First to break their bed (doesn't count if you're on your own at the time).

All pretend to be minor celebrities and see who can go the longest before being found out.

Who can get the most phone nummbers written on them (preferably female).

Go out and collect items of clothing when you're out. Whoever has the best outfit by the end of the night wins.

Marty McFly

I want a picture of a girls ass in a thong with kick written on one cheek and back on the other.

Because I'ma pervert.

EDIT: No fatties.

Definately got a winner here!

Marty McFly

i am 19, just wanted to make the holiday more interesting as Gran Canaria isnt the biggest destination for lads :) cheers for your ideas guys

Guest Morocco Mole

Get your nose broken by a fat Weegie bird sitting on your face - happened to my mate in Zante :lol:

See who can pull the fattest most hideous 20 pinter bird out there.

My mate coppercrutch who used to post on here won hands down every year.

Try speaking Spanish to the locals as often as possible.

See who can take in the most tourist attractions.

See who can find the best reasonably priced restaurant.

See who can behave in a respectable manner befitting a foreigner visiting another country for five minutes first.

See who can drink watery Spanish beer the longest before puking while wearing a Borat body thong and taking a 'blonde' haired, orange skinned Mancunian lassie every which way.

Take your pick.

Word.

Try a drugs binge and 'the bad thing' - see Peep Show for reference.

:lol:

The drugs binge is normal but 'the bad thing' is just wrong. :yucky:

Have a night out just in trunks. We did this in Corfu in 92 and it went down well with the ladies. :thumbsup:

See who can smuggle drugs into spain that would be a fun game :thumbsup:

You might end up on the T.V show Banged up the. I forgot the rest of it :lol:

chester copperpot

A Dallas humbaw is the ultimate holiday game.

It's were you get a lassie to put both your balls in her mouth and hum the theme tune to Dallas.

50 points.

A Dallas humbaw is the ultimate holiday game.

It's were you get a lassie to put both your balls in her mouth and hum the theme tune to Dallas.

50 points.

What about the eastenders theme?

I cant do the eastenders theme it always turns into thomas the tank engine.

chester copperpot

What about the eastenders theme?

I cant do the eastenders theme it always turns into thomas the tank engine.

You telling me you've tried an Eastenders humbaw. You've had a mans bollox in yer gob.

DISGUSTING. :lol:

You telling me you've tried an Eastenders humbaw. You've had a mans bollox in yer gob.

DISGUSTING. :lol:

:lol:

What is funny you thought is was the dallas theme.

I have never had a humbaw before.Is it better than hummin baws

chester copperpot

laugh.gif

What is funny you thought is was the dallas theme.

I have never had a humbaw before.Is it better than hummin baws

I've never had one either. It was the better looking lad in my holiday group who received one. He said it was fairly pleasant. Right before he bagged another 50 points by getting anal and giving her a facial. :lol:

I've never had one either. It was the better looking lad in my holiday group who received one. He said it was fairly pleasant. Right before he bagged another 50 points by getting anal and giving her a facial. :lol:

Did he wonder where the sweetcorn came from :lol:

Anal is overrated IMO.Getting the girl to do all the work is the way it is ment to be :thumbsup:

Archived