The KB confession thread

Romanov Stole My Pension

Romanov Stole My Pension

We've all done things we regret, but I think we should have a confession thread for us all to get some things off our chest.

I'll start off.

I like a Proclaimers song (Joyful Kilmarnock Blues). Even though I know they're a couple of specky Hibs *******s, I can't help but enjoy listening to that song, even if it does mention Hibernian.

I've got another shocker. This season I've attended a Raith Rovers game (not involving Hearts) which is not too bad, but I've also attended two Rangers games, sitting in the home end. I was almost forced into going, it's only a 20 minute walk from my home, and I didn't have to pay for the tickets, but I still feel guilty. One positive from going to Ibrox is that I realised how disgusting their support can be (it's only a minority my erse), and also that shell-suits are coming back into style in Glasgow. Can I also state that these were two games at times when Hearts weren't playing, I never supported Rangers, and didn't enjoy the games at all.

Had to get that off my chest.

When I was 13 I put a mirror on my bed & hovered over it as I watched my bum hole do a fart.

Say What Again

If it's something we regret then one in particular springs to mind for me.

It must have been about 10-12 years ago, I was in my late teens - twenty. A mate and I were playing pool in the Jenny Ha's one lunchtime when two Swiss girls about the same age asked if they could join us.

The spoke perfect English and we played a few games of pool. We had a laugh, played more pool, then they asked if we had anything to 'smoke'. We did.

We shared a few funny fags, went for some more beer in some other pubs and before we knew it we had paired off (which was a right bonus as they were top drawer). When 8.30pm-ish approached they said they were hungry and asked if we could we go for something to eat. As we were still on the Royal Mile we went to a Chinese on the High Street (I forget the name of it, it's away now. It was on the corner where the Black Swan used to be).

Anyway, we all ordered drinks and our first 2 courses.

It was during my first course the penny dropped that I had no money to pay for this and no way of getting any to pay even as much as my share.

To get to the toilet in this restaurant you had to leave the eating area toward the entrance then go down the stairs to the loo.

I said nothing, got up and went to the toilet. Coming back from the toilet I climbed the stairs and, instead of turning left back in to the restaurant, walked straight out the door and legged it home (a 5 min run away).

About 10 mins later my house phone rang. It was my mate. He'd realised pretty quickly what I'd done and did exactly the same thing, leaving the 2 Swiss darlings in the restaurant on their own.

To this day I've no idea if they had any money to pay for the meal or what happened to them that night.

Girls, if you're reading this, that night it is genuinely the uppermost regret in my life.

:cry::thumbs_down::oopsoops:

If it's something we regret then one in particular springs to mind for me.

It must have been about 10-12 years ago, I was in my late teens - twenty. A mate and I were playing pool in the Jenny Ha's one lunchtime when two Swiss girls about the same age asked if they could join us.

The spoke perfect English and we played a few games of pool. We had a laugh, played more pool, then they asked if we had anything to 'smoke'. We did.

We shared a few funny fags, went for some more beer in some other pubs and before we knew it we had paired off (which was a right bonus as they were top drawer). When 8.30pm-ish approached they said they were hungry and asked if we could we go for something to eat. As we were still on the Royal Mile we went to a Chinese on the High Street (I forget the name of it, it's away now. It was on the corner where the Black Swan used to be).

Anyway, we all ordered drinks and our first 2 courses.

It was during my first course the penny dropped that I had no money to pay for this and no way of getting any to pay even as much as my share.

To get to the toilet in this restaurant you had to leave the eating area toward the entrance then go down the stairs to the loo.

I said nothing, got up and went to the toilet. Coming back from the toilet I climbed the stairs and, instead of turning left back in to the restaurant, walked straight out the door and legged it home (a 5 min run away).

About 10 mins later my house phone rang. It was my mate. He'd realised pretty quickly what I'd done and did exactly the same thing, leaving the 2 Swiss darlings in the restaurant on their own.

To this day I've no idea if they had any money to pay for the meal or what happened to them that night.

Girls, if you're reading this, that night it is genuinely the uppermost regret in my life.

:cry::thumbs_down::oopsoops:

Always good to keep a credit card in your wallet for that very purpose!

When I was 13 I put a mirror on my bed & hovered over it as I watched my bum hole do a fart.

FFS

Clean trousers required over here :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's about the funniest thing I've heard in my lifetime.

chester copperpot
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's about the funniest thing I've heard in my lifetime.

I have 2.

I met Neave last week and didn't hate him half as much as I though I would ;)

And I once came in pished from the pub to witness my mum having a panic attack, and fell on the floor with laughter/

Feel a bit bad about the second one.

Say What Again

Andy, I just burst out laughing at that.

I have 2.

I met Neave last week and didn't hate him half as much as I though I would ;)

And I once came in pished from the pub to witness my mum having a panic attack, and fell on the floor with laughter/

I was the same after meeting you :D

Next time I'm getting you melted.

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

I drove when drunk.

I got caught.

I accepted my punishment.

I served my punishment.

I regret what I did and offer no excuse.

I have no sympathy for those who repeat my crime.

chester copperpot
I was the same after meeting you :D

Next time I'm getting you melted.

I hope that aint youngster talk for shegging :D

Seriously though, yer sound as a pound.

Strongbow is kicking in now

chester copperpot
Andy, I just burst out laughing at that.

Hehe, did at the time, when the ambulance arrived and made her breathe into a paper bag, I was even worse.

Archived