On-line Betting Accounts

sked21

What is the best account to open? ie Ones that are offering free bets. I see Coral are offering a ?20 free bet.

But any idea if Ladbrokes have a similar offer.

Dean Winchester

Think they all offer the same kind of thing... I took the **** out of them all signed up through Hearts Rewards, placed a ?20 bet on like Man U to beat Derby, then placed the free ?20 bet on a pretty decent evens... Ended up taking out quite a good bit of cash ;)

Doing it with Skybet at the moment as well.

Ahem Paddy...the Power

Ahem...underager.

Hmmm. Get kickback a little bit of money or do it through Heartsrewards. I will go with kickback as I would need to go through entering a whole new card for Hearts rewards.

With the ?20 bet you have to place before getting your free bet, can you split it up?

ie. ?10 accumulator, ?5 accumulator and ?5 worth of other bets.

Ahem...underager.

Hmmm. Get kickback a little bit of money or do it through Heartsrewards. I will go with kickback as I would need to go through entering a whole new card for Hearts rewards.

With the ?20 bet you have to place before getting your free bet, can you split it up?

ie. ?10 accumulator, ?5 accumulator and ?5 worth of other bets.

i think it has to be a 20quid single, not entirely sure though, what u could do is just stick the 20 quid on france to beat italy at the rugby this weekend though, you would hardly get any winnings (1/20 on coral) but the 20quid would go on it as well so ur still getting the 20 quid for free basically.

Another question. How much do you have to deposit to get the free bet?

?20???

i think in most cases what you do is put the 20quid bet on something and the bet essentially just gets doubled.

not completely sure though

i think in most cases what you do is put the 20quid bet on something and the bet essentially just gets doubled.

not completely sure though

Cheers mate. Just opened one with Coral. Turns out you only have to place a ?10 bet before getting the ?20 free bet.

Thinking about just putting it on Swansea tonight or East Fife tomorrow.

Cheers mate. Just opened one with Coral. Turns out you only have to place a ?10 bet before getting the ?20 free bet.

Thinking about just putting it on Swansea tonight or East Fife tomorrow.

nice one - was that the Hearts offer? if so i think the 20 just goes into your account after you place your tenner, and then you can do whatever you want with the 20.

nice one - was that the Hearts offer? if so i think the 20 just goes into your account after you place your tenner, and then you can do whatever you want with the 20.

I followed the link from kickback (Money for jkb) and typed in HEARTS in the promotion code bit.

I stuck my tenner on Swansea. Losing 2-1 with 20 minutes to go.

So can I just withdraw my ?20 without even betting it?

I followed the link from kickback (Money for jkb) and typed in HEARTS in the promotion code bit.

I stuck my tenner on Swansea. Losing 2-1 with 20 minutes to go.

So can I just withdraw my ?20 without even betting it?

Not sure tbh....

I punted it :)

Not sure tbh....

I punted it :)

That is what I have done.

?1 on 2-2 in the Dortmund v Berlin game last night. Finished 1-1.

?15 on Chelasea and Montrose. To get the tenner I lost on the Swansea game back.

?1 on Lampard 3-0.

Archived